+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Hi all. Please, I need your assistance.... Trying to fill my family's application forms as my dependents but I'm confused. On imm 0008 generic form, under which is program is my wife applying? Refugee, economic, family or others? 2. How many people to be chosen applying? As I'm already in Canada and got my pr letter. Would she choose exclude me and just count herself and her kid only?, 3. What address to send the documents? Thanks.
1) Family , 2)she and kids only
Check your country office here
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

refugeewithkids

Jul 24, 2020
Hi, family inside received their COPR but the spouse outside Canada received nothing yet..... he is included in the application and the fee was paid and some communications were made about her in the past...

What should happen so spouse outside gets the PR? any hints

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Thanks to everyone who helped me here when I was too nervous when my hearing has been postponed and I was lonely at home, here was the only home I founded and make me calm after Someone explained to me postponement is normal at the very first day.

I had a call right at 12 PM for an interview today someone called me for a phone interview with NO CALLER ID Number, And they double-check all of my doc numbers and stuff, just a heads up always answer Private No, He said Conguratiolation you are permanent resident, I was like finally, the nightmare finished
after interview with the local immigration officer who makes me landed, I am checking my account status was changed to Approved :

Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)

Never lose your hope, it will happen for you too
Never celebrate ahead or fast, always trust God and yourself,

Wish you guys The Best

• Date Received: November 2018
  • AIP : August 2020, Your background check was completed.
Final decision help - Final decision
  • CORP : today 2020, Your application was approved.

Last edited:

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks to everyone who helped me here when I was too nervous when my hearing has been postponed and I was lonely at home crying here was the only home I founded and make me calm after Someone explained to me postponement is normal.

I had a call right at 12 PM for an interview today someone called me for a phone interview with NO CALLER ID Number, And they double-check all of my doc numbers and stuff, Guys just a heads up always answer No Caller id phones, He said Conguratiolation you are permanent resident, I was like finally, the nightmare did
I am checking my account now

Wish you guys The Best

• August 17, 2020, Your background check was completed.
  • September 21, 2020, Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
WOOOOOOw congratulations. I'm waiting for my background check o be completed after receiving AIP on the 14th. This gives me hope.

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
I got my medical passed today.. I am on January 25th, 2019. Do you think good news ahead???

Also, my dad is dependent of my mom outside of Canada, in my moms AIP they requested my dad's more info to be sent to London Visa office, does someone have their mailing address?
Expect your Copr in a week at most. From what I have seen in the forum.

Reactions: Pindimurree

Survivor1

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Thanks to everyone who helped me here when I was too nervous when my hearing has been postponed and I was lonely at home crying here was the only home I founded and make me calm after Someone explained to me postponement is normal.

I had a call right at 12 PM for an interview today someone called me for a phone interview with NO CALLER ID Number, And they double-check all of my doc numbers and stuff, Guys just a heads up always answer No Caller id phones, He said Conguratiolation you are permanent resident, I was like finally, the nightmare did
I am checking my account now

Wish you guys The Best

• August 17, 2020, Your background check was completed.
  • September 21, 2020, Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Ur timeline please.