+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread specific to SINP noc 2174

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Here we can discuss anything related to SINP && NOC 2174

Introduce yourself with your score and status.

Last edited:

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I noticed that SINP has 2174 in demand but they are not inviting candidates with 2174 NOC code.
Any idea?

If you see the last two draw, they have mentioned that,

Occupations included in the selection: Managers in social, community and correctional services, Conference and event planners, Medical sonographers, Psychologists, Instructors of persons with disabilities, Butchers and Bakers.

2174 occupation is not here!!

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
My NOC is 2174 and SINP score is 65 ,
Please everyone write his score so we can kind of predict our chances of being selected is the future.

Dryan

May 10, 2019
Hi Guys,
My SINP score is 64 and my CRS is 375. Will i be getting invite with score of 64. I completed EOI yesterday for NOC 2174.
My job duties involve ERP functional analyst. I don't write programs but I write SQL queries , can i still apply with 2174.
Also can someone guide what are the steps after applying for EOI. is it advisable to proceed through consultancy.. Please help guys!

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hello,
Does SINP do a thorough background check ( calling of supervisor for duties and responsibilities, and financial institution for proof of fund) or base your evaluation on factors claimed in the expression of interest, provided you can prove all acclaimed points in your submitted eoi upon which your selection was based? Choose the right NOC and fill in right duties if selected.....and that should be it suppose.

I guess that is more of CIC’ s duties.

However, in my opinion, I stand to be corrected. I’m about submitting my SINP application as well.

Regard.

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
If you have not been selected through eoi draw, then it’s a different thing entirely. No one can predict what the minimum score for SINP selection can be, not even the date for next draw.

SINP does not reveal these as it believes by so doing, the true and best candidates will be rightly selected. However, I opine a great prospect for ISW in Saskatchewan as the province is less a choice for most migrants, even tnough SINP holds the fastest immigration process as claimed.

Therefore, the minimum score could be favorable depending on some factors, e.g those applying as graduates, with relatives, and with work permit or job offering.....these are the factors that could promote a high minimum score and aside these, I tell you that you are blessed with your scores.

Regards.

Reactions: TheOnlyParth

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Today's draw cutoff score was 82 , that's pretty high score indeed.
Do you guys think that the score will drop next draw ?

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Now the cutoff score was 75. it is lower than a previous but still very high score.
God knows what will be next!

Dryan

May 10, 2019
Guys my score is 64 for NOC 2174. Does anyone have idea will the scores drop around 64 as currently is 75.. Any one waiting with such scores

Feb 14, 2018
Hello,

I am wondering how most of them are having the score 64. My score is 63. I am wondering if I did not select the right option in EOI. Do you have points received for "Connection to saskatchewan province "?

My scores are as below:

Education: Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year degree program at a university or college = 20 pt. I have diploma + BE.
Work experience of 8+ years in NOC 2174. = 13 pt. I am a C, C++, Java programmer.
English I have CLB 7. = 18pt. I have IELTS 6+ in all the 4 streams.
Age 22- 34 = 12pt
I dont have any connection to saskatchewan.
Total points = 63

Can you share where did you get the additional point. This just to clarify.

I have applied for CIPS certification. Its still in the queue. The waiting period will be 10 months as per their communication. Hence i mentioned that I dont have license in EOI. I read that they will give some time to submit the CIPS certification later while applying.

I am also waiting for the draw for NOC 2174.

Thanks,
Adithya

Aug 12, 2019
Hello,

I am wondering how most of them are having the score 64. My score is 63. I am wondering if I did not select the right option in EOI. Do you have points received for "Connection to saskatchewan province "?

My scores are as below:

Education: Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year degree program at a university or college = 20 pt. I have diploma + BE.
Work experience of 8+ years in NOC 2174. = 13 pt. I am a C, C++, Java programmer.
English I have CLB 7. = 18pt. I have IELTS 6+ in all the 4 streams.
Age 22- 34 = 12pt
I dont have any connection to saskatchewan.
Total points = 63

Can you share where did you get the additional point. This just to clarify.

I have applied for CIPS certification. Its still in the queue. The waiting period will be 10 months as per their communication. Hence i mentioned that I dont have license in EOI. I read that they will give some time to submit the CIPS certification later while applying.

I am also waiting for the draw for NOC 2174.

Thanks,
Adithya
Bachelor of engineering is eligible for NOC 2174. Because few people are mention it is not eligible and in demand list also confusing about this requirement

suman_1234

Aug 22, 2010
Here I am planning to apply for NOC 2174
IELTS scores are : (L,R,W,S) (6.5,6.0,6.5,7.0)
Total score - 66
Have total of 10+ yrs
Should i get the CIPS certification and then create EOI ? or immediately can i create EOI

can you suggest what needs to be done?