+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for the people who sent application to CPC-M btwn 20 July to 20 Aug

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MY VISA ARRIVED TODAY TOGETHER WITH ALL THE PROOFS WE SUBMITTED AT EXACTLY 12:30..

THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER.. LESS THAN 3 MONTHS.. EARLIER THAN MY TARGET DATE.. WWOOHHOOOOO....

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulation helaina, your from Manila, Philippines right? wow i hope our application will process as well as what happened on your application!!!

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you receive your all proofs and your passport with visa via email???

tme

May 22, 2009
Greetings all, happy days - we received the request to drop-off my wife's passport for PR visa issuance today (received via email)! So 72 days all in for a london outland PR application which isn't too bad! FYI - ECAS has not been updated under my profile(still has PR application - In process) and my wife's profile still doesn't exist.

Good luck to you all and thanks to everyone for their help,
tme

Artymow

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Helenia!

I have a few questions regarding my situation...

My sponsor received the approved letter of sponsorship on October 5th, 2009 and that my PR application has been sent to Buffalo.

My concerns:

The PR Application process still says "Not Available." -- Am I(applicant) suppose to receive another letter? Should I use the Client ID (provided on the approved sponsorship letter from CPC-M) and my last name, birthday etc. to view my PR update?

Please help!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

whoppi

Aug 7, 2009
Congrats tme & Heleina on your great news.....both timelines are fantastic; best of luck with your landings!! Cheers.

ecs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Artymow,
Typically you will not be able to login using your info until Buffalo starts processing. ONce they start procesisng, you will be able to see the info.

I know this only because I went through the same thing.

Artymow said:
Congratulations Helenia!

I have a few questions regarding my situation...

My sponsor received the approved letter of sponsorship on October 5th, 2009 and that my PR application has been sent to Buffalo.

My concerns:

The PR Application process still says "Not Available." -- Am I(applicant) suppose to receive another letter? Should I use the Client ID (provided on the approved sponsorship letter from CPC-M) and my last name, birthday etc. to view my PR update?

Please help!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Everyone. I'll be in Canada 2nd week of November. I am elated. :)

ecs, after 2 weeks upon the receipt of the sponsorship letter, my ECAS change to in process using client ID. after 3 days, I received the AOR with PPR. Just wait for a few more days.

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Nice! That means you'll get there about a week after me. =) I m already busy going through all my stuff deciding what to bring and what to throw/give away... =)

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi oneluckycookie, yeah. I'm going gaga over fixing my stuff. I started segregating my things.. This is what I hate most. Packing.. But I will try my best to keep it light and easy. Goodluck to you. I hope I'll see you or bump into you somewhere.

Take care. Good luck to everyone

Eric Parker

Star Member
Jun 26, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like they have been processing us July-August people quick. E-CAS told me "Decision Made" on the 9th or so (I assume) of Oct. and I have yet to get word from the lawyer handling my app of any word on what that decision is. I guess it is because the CIC is in Buffalo NY and the lawyer is in Montreal, and Canada Post is soooooo slow.

I am still hoping that this quick turnaround is a good sign. Does anyone know if it is a PPR, and I send the passport today from Oregon, how long will it take the CIC to send the Passport back? My initial plan is to land in December before Christmas and come back in January and pick up the rest of my belongings, driving back through a land border with my car in tow - this is because one of my daughters is getting married over the New Years holiday.

Hope hope hope...

arewethereyet

Sep 2, 2009
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2009
Passport Req..
22-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2009
LANDED..........
10-12-2009
Hmmm. Status in ECAS just changed to Decision Made in the PR Column.

The full status now reads:

We started processing ########## application on September 15, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on ########### application. The office will contact ########### concerning this decision.

With a postal strike imminent in the UK, this could be interesting.