+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for the people who sent application to CPC-M btwn 20 July to 20 Aug

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow.. this is amazing strongBad.. soo happy for you.. hope i can get back my passport within the 14 day period, but sadly, it's still there. buffalo office is doing good..

showell

Aug 17, 2009
Heleina,
You will get back your passport just in a matter of time. If you don't mind me asking did you send a lot of email/letter/chat correspondence between you and your husband or just the selected ones? How long were you guys married before you decided to file in the application? I trust you were not called-in for the interview, that means your application is really strong. Very happy for you.

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't send chat logs. Selected Emails, phonebills that reflects my hubby's cell number, remittances & western union receipts, joint account statement, 50 pictures (10 honeymoon, 10 weddings, 10 with friends and family, 20 2006-2007 pictures together, letters and greeting cards, boarding passes regarding our trips and travels, our engagement seminar certificate from the church, our insurance policies that includes the both of us as beneficiaries. We were 3 monthS married when we filed the application.. But we were bf-gf since 2006..

Thanks showell.. I know my time will come.. :) goodluck to your application too..

Alice100

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 08, 2009
Doc's Request.
Sept 2009 and March 28, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
March 28, 2011
Med's Done....
May 4 and May 18, 2011
Passport Req..
March 28 but sent on May 26, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 05, 2011
LANDED..........
July 12, 2011
Hi Guys:

Received a call from cic this morning, I have been approved as a sponsor, she explained she misunderstood my application, said I will get the letter this week. Now the hard part starts, waitinggggggg

Good luck to everybody.

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
@ Alice: That's really good to hear! =D Good luck on the second stage!

And, obviously, good luck to every one else as well! =)

I just logged into Ecas and A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE! =D Canada here I come!?! ;-) Waiting for the letter to arrive....

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG oneluckycookie.. that was sooo fast.. :) im soo happy and thrilled at the same time.. will be waiting for mine in the couple of weeks..

Congrats to you..

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
congratulations to all who has been approved and received their visas! and good luck to ones who are waiting!

AdSh

Sep 1, 2009
Hi All,

I just checked ecas and my info for PR application isn't there yet. It's been 12 days since my husband received the letter for sponsorship approval. Looking at people's timelines, I should have recevied an AOR yesterday. I feel weepy today... I see him everyday over the WC but still isnt the same as being beside him. :(

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Hay Adsh,
Please check in the next column to the "Decision Made" messege.... it is giving in process... in the beginning i was also confused and looking at the decision made messege to be chaged but actually it will remain as it is and one new messege will come just besides it.... you check and comeback to this thread... if you have any probs..

AdSh

Sep 1, 2009
yeah that's what I meant. Sorry if what I wrote is confusing.
The portion for sponsorship has the "decision made" comment but the column beside it for PR application is still unavailable.

AdSh

Sep 1, 2009
Sponsored Person Sponsorship Application Status Permanent Residence Application Status
ADSH Decision Made Not Available

zghansar

Jul 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AdSh said:
Sponsored Person Sponsorship Application Status Permanent Residence Application Status
ADSH Decision Made Not Available
It takes a month in most offices

AdSh

Sep 1, 2009
Thanks for your response zghansar :)
I guess I will have to wait a few more days before I get anxious again.