+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for September 2021 course, gather here

Bhavdeepsindha

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Sep intake 2021 2 year electrical engineering technician in Georgian and fleming clg waiting for there response do u know how long i have to wait for there revert ?
I have also applied for the Electrical Eng Technician 2 year Diploma For Conestoga on dec8th, I havent got my Offer letter aswell ....

Sammysawz

Mar 1, 2021
Gather around,
I have applied for 1 year, Data analytics course in Seneca/Durham/Humber. Awaiting response

This thread is to answer your queries and share our learnings.
Do share where are you applying, which course, length of the course.
What stage are you in?
HI, I'm new on this forum. I applied to Vancouver Island university for an MBA. Got the offer in January. Preparing to file in for my study permit.
Anything tips?

Feb 17, 2021
Gather around,
I have applied for 1 year, Data analytics course in Seneca/Durham/Humber. Awaiting response

This thread is to answer your queries and share our learnings.
Do share where are you applying, which course, length of the course.
What stage are you in?
I applied for below universities in last week of Jan 2021. Has received any confirmation for Sep 2021 Data ANalytics/Data Science masters course from the below universities:
UofWaterloo
UofCalgary
Simon fraser
Mc Masters

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I got LOA from conestoga for electeical Eng technician, Now Summingup doc for applying for study permit
When did you apply? How much time did it take to receive the offer letter? I also applied recently to Conestoga and am waiting for their response.

Bhavdeepsindha

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
When did you apply? How much time did it take to receive the offer letter? I also applied recently to Conestoga and am waiting for their response.
I applied on 8th December and Got my LoA recently last thursday, Sometimes it wouldnt take much time but otherend They might make It xhaustingly timetaking. I DONt think urs gonna take Time :)

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi bro, I have completed my masters in Australia, in Masters in professional accounting, planning for canada as a Student,
M in dilemma to use the course btw masters in financial planning n MBA.
I have job experience of 2years in Australia as a retail manager n 2 years in india as a assistant accounts manager.
Experts, Suggest me the best.

Sammysawz

Mar 1, 2021
Why not consider a PhD in canada. That way you can show the visa officer that what you're planning to study in Canada shows some level of progression.
If you don't want to go through that route then maybe consider a masters program in another course. Doing a second MBA in Canada won't really make sense.
Best of luck.

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Thanks for your reply
I have applied for Conestoga college in financial technology and financial planning program
Will visa officer consider if I choose this?