August 2010, redo september 6 2011
Passport Req..
Febuary 2011, again on september 2 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 5 2011
LANDED..........
October 19 2011 -Si Dios quiere :)
Hello ruby504
My lawyer sent out the money order in march and we are now in may and I call in western union and they tell me it has not been cashed which is why am worried soo long, and as for if he paid for his ticket he did so I dont think they will be charging him the $1500 fee. I am going to email them and ask if I can pay it with visa or something for the payment to go through quicker thanks soo much for your help appreciate it alot :)

As well I just want to congratulate Mrs casanova, javiernica and ruby504, for ur husbands pr I wish u guys all the best after such a long time of waiting and GOOD LUCK for who ever is still waiting

MrsCasanova

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
01-17-2010
Med's Request
10 - 07- 2009
Med's Done....
0 - 07 - 2009
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
01-17-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2011
LANDED..........
18-06-2011
ruby504 said:
ladys!!! congrats my hubbys coming may 27th!!! i am so excited every time i talk about it i start to cry!!!
are your guys adresses correct on the confirmation of residence??? mine is wrong ! and are you both with your spouse
congrats!

MrsCasanova

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
01-17-2010
Med's Request
10 - 07- 2009
Med's Done....
0 - 07 - 2009
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
01-17-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2011
LANDED..........
18-06-2011
javiernica said:
Wonderful news MrsCasanova!!! After your long wait you deserved it.

We are going to Alberta. I am hoping to work in the far north part of the province. Though I have one class I have to take in order to get my teaching certificate there.
thank you!

B

belize

hi,
anyone knows CIC Guatemala Program Manager names and email address please Thanks.

garytheoiler

Jun 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec/13/10 App. Rec.........: Dec/15/10
AOR Received.
Feb/01/11
File Transfer...
Jan/17/11
Med's Done....
July/15/10
Passport Req..
April/14/11
VISA ISSUED...
May/17/11
LANDED..........
May/25/11
ahh, I landed with my wife last night! it was awesome, immigration guy was nice everything was smooth we are so happy we are finally together forever! thanks to all for your support and good luck to everyone else going through your process still!

Gary

MrsCasanova

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
01-17-2010
Med's Request
10 - 07- 2009
Med's Done....
0 - 07 - 2009
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
01-17-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2011
LANDED..........
18-06-2011
garytheoiler said:
ahh, I landed with my wife last night! it was awesome, immigration guy was nice everything was smooth we are so happy we are finally together forever! thanks to all for your support and good luck to everyone else going through your process still!

Gary
Congrats Gary! How long did it take? Did you go thru Toronto? What was the proceedure? Did she get any sort of paper work so she can get her sin and health care card right away?

ruby504

Apr 3, 2011
niagara falls
Category........
Visa Office......
guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
yes
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
yes march 20th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
gary ditto on mrs casssanovas questions!
please tell let us know what things they ask at immigration and how long it takes to come through! i have not seen my hubby in almost a year and am counting down the mili seconds! also my adress on the confirmation of perm reisidence was totally worng..... like different province. I am wondering if this will cause an issue and anything else he might have trouble with as he can not read english or spanish but speaks both. Thank you! AND OF COURSE CONGRATS! MY HUSBAND IS EXPECTED TO LAND IN TORONTO TOMORROW NIGHT AT 11PM!

MrsCasanova

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
01-17-2010
Med's Request
10 - 07- 2009
Med's Done....
0 - 07 - 2009
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
01-17-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2011
LANDED..........
18-06-2011
ruby504 said:
please tell let us know what things they ask at immigration and how long it takes to come through! i have not seen my hubby in almost a year and am counting down the mili seconds! also my adress on the confirmation of perm reisidence was totally worng..... like different province. I am wondering if this will cause an issue and anything else he might have trouble with as he can not read english or spanish but speaks both. Thank you! AND OF COURSE CONGRATS! MY HUSBAND IS EXPECTED TO LAND IN TORONTO TOMORROW NIGHT AT 11PM!
oh Ruby could you please give us updates to when he lands? Can u answer all the same questions I gave to Gary plz? My hubby doesnt land for another month

Makool

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-25-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-15-2011
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2011
File Transfer...
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-16-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-15-2011
VISA ISSUED...
May-10-2011
LANDED..........
May-31-2011
ruby504 said:
ruby504 could you please tell us how the process go with immigration once he arrives, time, papers they request, all that info that will help us, my wife is coming on May 31 please let us know, so I can give her some tips thank you.

Congrats

ruby504

Apr 3, 2011
niagara falls
Category........
Visa Office......
guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
yes
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
yes march 20th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
i will try my best! we wont be back home from toronto untill 3 am i am expecting i would really like someone to answer these questions for me i am so anxious!!!! but i will let you guys know!

ruby504

Apr 3, 2011
niagara falls
Category........
Visa Office......
guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
yes
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
yes march 20th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
so he is here! we are so happy that this is all done! immigration took about an hour and a half and waiting made me feel like my boddy was gunna stop working. It was insane! Immigration didn't hassel him at all and he can't read at all oin spanish or english, he dresses like a ganster, and he has been deported from canada. So i am assuming that this is the easiest step of the application. The fact that the address was wrong on his confirmation of residence was not an issue at all he just gave them the new address. I am sooo happy he is here and my daughter is stuck to him like glue!!!!now how do i start advocating or helpinbg others who are going through this now so they dont have to wait this long to be reunited with their loved ones!!!! good luck to all!!!!

dakonej

May 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garytheoiler said:

Gary
Congrats, Gary!! I'm happy for you and your wife, I wish you the best ;)

Now, quick question for you, when you sent your application package to CPC-M, what address did you write on the envelope/package?

I'm concerned that if I ship my app pkg via UPS to the CPC-M P.O. Box the courier service refuse to deliver because of being a P.O. box.

are my concerns legitimate? please advise.

dakonej

May 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruby504 said:
so he is here! we are so happy that this is all done! immigration took about an hour and a half and waiting made me feel like my boddy was gunna stop working. It was insane! Immigration didn't hassel him at all and he can't read at all oin spanish or english, he dresses like a ganster, and he has been deported from canada. So i am assuming that this is the easiest step of the application. The fact that the address was wrong on his confirmation of residence was not an issue at all he just gave them the new address. I am sooo happy he is here and my daughter is stuck to him like glue!!!!now how do i start advocating or helpinbg others who are going through this now so they dont have to wait this long to be reunited with their loved ones!!!! good luck to all!!!!
ruby, would you be so kind to update your profile with the exact milestone dates so that all can get a glimpse of your application process, etc?

thanks and congratulations to you and your husband!

karine22

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010 and 17-09-2010
Med's Request
17-09-2010
Med's Done....
13-11-2009 and 2010
Passport Req..
16-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2011
congrats Ruby!! Enjoy!!!!!!!

CanGuate

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
My Hubby got his passport back with visa in it, got his confirmation of PR with somone elses info and his picture! Trying to figure this with him still working. He will be landing the end of June and hope they can fix their stupid mistake before then. How could they have mixed it up so bad when it was info of a woman, with my husbands picture! I am so mad when we should be happy we got his PR!!!