+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

nishra

Nov 6, 2014
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
PBA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUN-14
AOR Received.
22-AUG-14
File Transfer...
22-AUG-14
Med's Done....
22-JUN-14
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
24-FEB-15 DECISION MADE
Yes! i have sent to London office that what it says in letter - this paragraph i read it underneath the Canadian high commission ADDRESS where require it to send the Passport & Photos,

so i am not sure!! i sent everything filled the charts & print email as they ask for it - but i didn't sent the self-addressed envelope - i think the reason they ask for self-addressed envelope is they need to make sure that they posting the COPR to right address, but my address showing in their email they sent to me is perfect...!!

what do you think?

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
nishra said:
Yes! i have sent to London office that what it says in letter - this paragraph i read it underneath the Canadian high commission ADDRESS where require it to send the Passport & Photos,

so i am not sure!! i sent everything filled the charts & print email as they ask for it - but i didn't sent the self-addressed envelope - i think the reason they ask for self-addressed envelope is they need to make sure that they posting the COPR to right address, but my address showing in their email they sent to me is perfect...!!

what do you think?
i think you need to relax and just wait for your copr to return or another communication from cic saying they need something. there's nothing to do now. stop making up problems and asking questions about non-existent problems and just wait by your mailbox for a letter.

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
^ And perhaps read all the f*ing instructions next time.

nishra

Nov 6, 2014
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
PBA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUN-14
AOR Received.
22-AUG-14
File Transfer...
22-AUG-14
Med's Done....
22-JUN-14
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
24-FEB-15 DECISION MADE
SchnookoLoly said:
^ And perhaps read all the f*ing instructions next time.
language please!!! stop getting rude and comments swearing words, its not professional, if you willing to help people even is for free, then be nice!!!

acg

Feb 14, 2015
nishra said:

what do you think?
I sent a self-addressed envelope with my request for the photos etc. and my COPR was sent to me in the envelope I provided.
I don't think it will be returned to you because of this, but it's safe to assume if you haven't followed the instructions there might be a delay with your COPR. I'd say as the other's said just sit tight and wait for the moment. Look at the spreadsheet for timelines of Mississauga applicants who are located in London for the time it took for them to receive COPR, and if yours is over the general time (usually 4-6 weeks) then send them an e-mail.

kettle

Mar 19, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga (London)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15.05.2015 in hand 29.05.2015
LANDED..........
Just curious, are the photos being requested sent in addition to the photos sent upfront? We sent the passport sized photos with the application. Its not really a hugely relevant question, just honestly a curiosity.

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
kettle said:
Just curious, are the photos being requested sent in addition to the photos sent upfront? We sent the passport sized photos with the application. Its not really a hugely relevant question, just honestly a curiosity.
Yeah they very often request new photos. I think it's just to get more recent ones... if you look at the Notes column on the spreadsheet it's a pretty common request.

acg

Feb 14, 2015
SchnookoLoly said:
Yeah they very often request new photos. I think it's just to get more recent ones... if you look at the Notes column on the spreadsheet it's a pretty common request.
My speculation is that they request photos if the office processing your COPR is different to the office that processed your application. So they don't have to send the photos you originally submitted between offices. But that's just speculation. My original photos I sent are less than 6 months old, and the photo attached to my COPR is from the ones I submitted more recently.

coreygirl

Dec 1, 2014
nishra said:
language please!!! stop getting rude and comments swearing words, its not professional, if you willing to help people even is for free, then be nice!!!
nishra - there is actually no requirement for anyone here to be professional or nice. They do act that way because they wish to help others, but when some people come here demanding information and advice, time and again after expressing that they cannot be bothered to do any research themselves, then I think they are within their rights to be snippy.

If you are really so concerned about how your file is going, the perhaps you should actually call an immigration consultant and employ them. Then you can have professional advice to your hearts content.

dt2014

Mar 2, 2015
acg said:
I sent a self-addressed envelope with my request for the photos etc. and my COPR was sent to me in the envelope I provided.
I don't think it will be returned to you because of this, but it's safe to assume if you haven't followed the instructions there might be a delay with your COPR. I'd say as the other's said just sit tight and wait for the moment. Look at the spreadsheet for timelines of Mississauga applicants who are located in London for the time it took for them to receive COPR, and if yours is over the general time (usually 4-6 weeks) then send them an e-mail.
Hi acg,
I'm just wondering if your COPR had to be signed for when delivered in Ireland? I am waiting for COPR in Dublin.
Thanks!

Ron321

Apr 14, 2015
hi guys.. I have sent my documents london, Canada office Lambeth uk.
My Documents have been signed and recived by person named Hussian.
Can any one tell me is it on right address????

thank you

Yomaben

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
London Uk
Visa Office......
London Uk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02.02.14, resubmitted 17.06.14
AOR Received.
SA/ Approval 08.08.2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
26-03-14, re medical submitted 28-10-15
Interview........
21-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 17.11.15
LANDED..........
TBC
Hi Taffy
Why is LVO taking forever? Its like we are both in the same boat or have you heard from LVO?

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
Ron321 said:
hi guys.. I have sent my documents london, Canada office Lambeth uk.
My Documents have been signed and recived by person named Hussian.
Can any one tell me is it on right address????

thank you
Is the Principal Applicant a Brit, or is the PA from another country?

the address - which one did you send it to? It should be one of the two here, presumably the Robert Speck one if you had it signed: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp#3900E6

Also, married or common-law application?

acg

Feb 14, 2015
dt2014 said:
Hi acg,
I'm just wondering if your COPR had to be signed for when delivered in Ireland? I am waiting for COPR in Dublin.
Thanks!
Yes it did - it arrived when I wasn't home so I got a notice from An Post though the letter box that it could be collected at the post office.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
Yomaben said:
Hi Taffy
Why is LVO taking forever? Its like we are both in the same boat or have you heard from LVO?

Not a dicky bird. So frustrating .