+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

123me

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Victorfoxtrot said:
No I think there is some confusion here. The thing that is updated weekly is the bit on the CIC website where you can check what date they are working up to on applications for the sponsorship bit - that is definitely only updated weekly. But individual files, when it gets to the second stage are updated as and when there is a decision made. Plenty of others on this forum got updates to their Ecas late last week/early this, there is no pattern, so to me it tells me that officers update Ecas on an adhoc basis.

Right, that is what I originally thought, so now I can continue to check 10x a day for something new!

123me

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alltogethernow said:
Daisies - fabulous news!

I'm feeling so happy for everyone - it's wonderful news!

Hopefully we'll be soon - we've gone to In Process but nothing since that change! Gaaaa - so close and yet so far away. Better pack my patience for another week, ho hum.....

FABULOUS weekend everyone!!!!! :)
Alltogethernow, what did it say before "In Process"? I would say you are soon. Before us, I think, if I remeber the spreadsheet correctly.

Aperture

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Passport Req..
None! Direct to COPR.
VISA ISSUED...
16-01-2012
LANDED..........
06-02-2012
Congratulations to victorfoxtrot and Daisies and any other new COPR recipients! YAY!

Y

yameen

I have a totally not related to the topic question. I need advice.
So here goes( clearing my throat)
Any of you applying are both in uk? And planning to come canada together and start new life and so forth??? If anybody is in this situation what are u planning to do when you move to canada? Work and housing wise.

Im thinking to resign from my job and go to uk untill my husband gets his visa.but then we wud both be jobless when we come back here? :/

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yameen said:
Im thinking to resign from my job and go to uk untill my husband gets his visa.
It is obviously possible to do, but in my opinion unwise.
You could visit each other during the process.

Rscmoore

Aug 2, 2011
Could you take a leave of absence or sabbatical ? Do you have a job that is easy to find another of the same type? Do you have friends and family that could support you when you come back?

Y

yameen

Re: Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!hy

thanks for the replies :D

Ya i have famiy i can stay with.to be honest i dont like this job anymore.i have been given three weeks leave but i dont want to come back to it.

Y

yameen

My boss granted my holiday after one year so i couldnt visit.and because of this i havent seen my husband for nearly a year.i hope i can find another job it might be less pay but less headache too.
I hve some major thinking to do ...

CONGRAYS THOSE WHO GOT PPR COPR!!!

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!hy

yameen said:
thanks for the replies :D

Ya i have famiy i can stay with.to be honest i dont like this job anymore.i have been given three weeks leave but i dont want to come back to it.

LOL, so it wasn't really a question.....

lillia123

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
birmingham
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-11
AOR Received.
8-11-11
Victorfoxtrot said:
Woo-hoo, yee-hah! I got an email from the ecas tracker to say my file had been updated. It says DECISION MADE! So I now no longer feel like I'm left out in the cold. Please update the spreadsheet Pinklady - oooh it feels good to finally say that!

We received VICTORFOXTROT'S application for permanent residence on August 30, 2011.
We started processing VICTORFOXTROT's application on January 17, 2012.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on VICTOR FOXTROT's application. The office will contact VICTORFOXTROT concerning this decision.

So now I guess I have to watch out for the post instead?
congrats, im soo happy for you,

Daisies

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2011
Doc's Request.
20-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-08-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Passport Req..
COPR 20-01-2012
Hi everyone.. question:
I read in the letter that came with the COPR that I must submit 2 lists of items I am bringing/goods that will follow when I land in Canada. Are there "official forms" for this, or could I just make a list myself?
Any other documents I need to fill out in order to land, that I could download online and fill out now while waiting to go to Canada?
Thanks!

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daisies said:
Hi everyone.. question:
I read in the letter that came with the COPR that I must submit 2 lists of items I am bringing/goods that will follow when I land in Canada. Are there "official forms" for this, or could I just make a list myself?
Any other documents I need to fill out in order to land, that I could download online and fill out now while waiting to go to Canada?
Thanks!
http://immipedia.ca/Goods_to_follow

You can compile a separate list and attach it.

Daisies

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2011
Doc's Request.
20-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-08-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Passport Req..
COPR 20-01-2012
Baloo said:
http://immipedia.ca/Goods_to_follow

You can compile a separate list and attach it.
Thankyou very much!