+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Scotmoose

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-June-2014
File Transfer...
21-August-2014
Med's Done....
08-May-2014
Interview........
N\A
Passport Req..
N\A
VISA ISSUED...
In process as of 23 Jul 2015. COPR received 22 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
?
princesstigger said:
well as I'm sure others can appreciate, I'm now getting concerned that I didn't get any requests for anything when I went into 'in process'...... do I just think 'wow, I'm lucky they must have extended my medicals/police cert etc...' or think 'I bet they sent me a request that I haven't received'. I constantly check mine and my sponsors junk email but nothing. I'm wondering how long to leave things before I send a case specific inquiry just to ask if there is anything else they need? am I overthinking things and being paranoid? :eek:
I've been asking myself the same thing as I've not had any other information requests from them. Just makes me nervy, as they requested something from me back in January that I never received. Only found out about it after I received GCMS notes in March. Fingers crossed that it's just cause we're in Canada already, so they're not requesting a remedical.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
Scotmoose said:
I've been asking myself the same thing as I've not had any other information requests from them. Just makes me nervy, as they requested something from me back in January that I never received. Only found out about it after I received GCMS notes in March. Fingers crossed that it's just cause we're in Canada already, so they're not requesting a remedical.

2 out of the 5 of us who either went into process or decision only 2 of us who are not in Canada was asked to summit a medical, none of us 5 was asked to re submit a police certificate. Princesstigger, Scotmoose and Kath we all went into process and Kath had Dm made roughly the same time and one other Yomen i think . I wouldn't worry honestly all 3 of you are here .Lol IF YOU HAD ANY COMMUNICABLE DISEASE ITS TO LATE :D

shekoofeh

May 15, 2015
hello all
just have a question,would appriciate if someone can help.
base on reply to above email by cic the October applications will go into process soon.our application is filed on October 2014 and at that time we enclosed our medical with other documents in advance. As you guys and girls know the medical has got the validity of one year and i am thinking to send an email to LVO to extend our medical.
will be happy if you share your information or experiences with me.
many thanks

kasiap

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Lomdon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21July 2014
Doc's Request.
23 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
9 Sep 2014 sponsorship approval
Med's Request
17 July 2015
Med's Done....
March 2014 / July 22 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made Sept 21 2015 :)
taffy7 said:
I think because you are already in Canada thats why they haven't asked you . I've noticed that only the ones out of the coubtry has been asked, thinking it will give them more time to land.
I'm in Edmonton Canada and I was asked to do mine again :( but I wouldn't be worry anyway I think is a good thing that they didn't ask:)

kks1234

Oct 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
shekoofeh said:
hello all
just have a question,would appriciate if someone can help.
base on reply to above email by cic the October applications will go into process soon.our application is filed on October 2014 and at that time we enclosed our medical with other documents in advance. As you guys and girls know the medical has got the validity of one year and i am thinking to send an email to LVO to extend our medical.
will be happy if you share your information or experiences with me.
many thanks
Hello

My experience is as follows, we applied end Aug 14 and are still app received. My families meds expire in the next week. I wrote about 2 months ago to London asking if they could be extended or if we need to redo them but have not as yet received a response. It seems to be the case from what other people are saying at the moment that they request a new medical once your case goes in process if they need one.

I will let you all know what London say with ours when I hear but sending an email enquiry can't hurt.

Good luck

Scotmoose

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-June-2014
File Transfer...
21-August-2014
Med's Done....
08-May-2014
Interview........
N\A
Passport Req..
N\A
VISA ISSUED...
In process as of 23 Jul 2015. COPR received 22 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
?
Just an update, I received a re-medical request by email today. Going to phone and book on Tuesday, when the applicable CIC approved doctor opens again.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
Well that goes my theory :D

princesstigger

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
AOR Received.
never!
File Transfer...
28-Aug-2014 (Sponsor Approval)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
17-June-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made 26-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
COPR 14-Sep-15 LANDED 18-Sep-15
Scotmoose said:
Just an update, I received a re-medical request by email today. Going to phone and book on Tuesday, when the applicable CIC approved doctor opens again.
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that :-( Hope you get a quick appt

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 31-10-2014 In Process: 07-09-2015
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014 extended until 19-10-2016
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
Spreadsheet updated (Scotmoose, Bastingyapper).

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 31-10-2014 In Process: 07-09-2015
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014 extended until 19-10-2016
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
WeAllPlayForCanada said:
Just an update for the spreadsheet - We received an email on the 30th of July for proof of intent to reside and to pay the RPRF.
Spreadsheet updated.

bhaeber85

May 20, 2015
andrew-brit said:
Hi there. For the spreadsheet you said CIC Mississauga received your application in February 2015 (as per this post) but above you say they received it in November, which is correct?

Hi, I guess its November....I submitted the package originally then, and they needed some forms re filled out so the last letter I received said the entire package was received in February, but I guess we can change it to November 2014 if that's the case!

bhaeber85

May 20, 2015
I replied to my last response from London for clarification if its 8-12 months once it goes into the hands of an officer to process...or from the time it was received in Mississauga, and this is what they said...although it seams like they get processed quicker, im super discouraged with getting this...how can they investigate one file for 81-2 months! no wonder the waiting times are so long :'( :'( :'( :

Dear Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please be advised that it should take 8-12 months (estimated) to process the application once the file is assigned to an officer, not from the time the application is received in Mississagua.

We hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

prodigalson

Aug 4, 2015
Hey guys,

First, this forum is an invaluable resource, and thanks to you all for your valuable insight.

Secondly, I apologize in advance if this question has been asked, but I was unable to find it.

I am sponsoring my mom, her case is being processed in London, and her passport is now ready to be stamped with the PR VISA. ;)

Here is the thing: she is currently on a SUPERVISA here in Canada, and intends to stay until early 2016. I contacted the office and they told me that she can send her passport to Ottawa to be stamped.

So far so good.

However, what happens after that? Is there anyway she can "enter" Canada while still here? That is, does she have to leave Canada (to Pakistan) and come back to mark her "entry"? Has anyone encountered a case like this. In short, she wants to get everything done while she is here: the passport stamp, the entry etc.

How can she do this? Thank you!

bhaeber85

May 20, 2015
prodigalson said:
Hey guys,

First, this forum is an invaluable resource, and thanks to you all for your valuable insight.

Secondly, I apologize in advance if this question has been asked, but I was unable to find it.

I am sponsoring my mom, her case is being processed in London, and her passport is now ready to be stamped with the PR VISA. ;)

Here is the thing: she is currently on a SUPERVISA here in Canada, and intends to stay until early 2016. I contacted the office and they told me that she can send her passport to Ottawa to be stamped.

So far so good.

However, what happens after that? Is there anyway she can "enter" Canada while still here? That is, does she have to leave Canada (to Pakistan) and come back to mark her "entry"? Has anyone encountered a case like this. In short, she wants to get everything done while she is here: the passport stamp, the entry etc.

How can she do this? Thank you!

whats a supervisa???