+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread For applications Through SYDNEY (AUSTRALIA) Office

karanrajpal84

Dec 4, 2017
Ok cool. Any idea on how the Sydney VO is doing on the copr timelines? I’ve observed that they’re not the quickest and can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks for the final applic
Ok cool. Any idea on how the Sydney VO is doing on the copr timelines? I’ve observed that they’re not the quickest and can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks for the final application approval in the system followed by the passport stamping. What do you reckon? Heard any recent cases around?

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
My COPR has been issued and gckey says all checks have passed (criminality, eligibility, and final decision etc) They have sent my copr to VAC in Auckland so snail mail.

So Sydney received my documents on 9th August and COPR was issued on 22 August. I'm now waiting for it to be sent to me from VAC.

Reactions: Jasmine22

Jasmine22

Apr 4, 2018
Hi,

I have submitted my passport at VFS auckland, which has further been delivered to Sydney VFS.

Date of submission: 14th august
Still waiting, been two weeks now!

Any updates on Sydney COPR timelines?

Jasmine22

Apr 4, 2018
Ok cool. Any idea on how the Sydney VO is doing on the copr timelines? I’ve observed that they’re not the quickest and can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks for the final application approval in the system followed by the passport stamping. What do you reckon? Heard any recent cases around?

Have u sent the passport??

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Hi,

I have submitted my passport at VFS auckland, which has further been delivered to Sydney VFS.

Date of submission: 14th august
Still waiting, been two weeks now!

Any updates on Sydney COPR timelines?
mine took about 15 days. but the copr is sent via mail to vfs in Auckland so allow an extra maybe 7 days on top for oz to nz mail service.

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
So u had submitted on 9th aug and got on 22nd?? Was the cic account updated as well?
correct my copr was issued on the 22nd August. I've yet to receive it though as it gets sent to VFS then couriers to me. so probably another week before I actually have it.

your gckey account will change to say everything is passed and completed the day that they issue your copr

Jasmine22

Apr 4, 2018
correct my copr was issued on the 22nd August. I've yet to receive it though as it gets sent to VFS then couriers to me. so probably another week before I actually have it.

your gckey account will change to say everything is passed and completed the day that they issue your copr
Thank u james!! The information really helps! Please keep me posted about when u do get ur passport with stamp.thanks a ton!

Reactions: karanrajpal84

karanrajpal84

Dec 4, 2017
Have u sent the passport??
Yes, as i live in Sydney itself, I delivered it to the local VAC in person on the 13th Aug. Still haven't heard back on anything yet and even the application stands in the submitted status. Hoping to hear something this or early next week.

What's your status and dates?

Jasmine22

Apr 4, 2018
Yes, as i live in Sydney itself, I delivered it to the local VAC in person on the 13th Aug. Still haven't heard back on anything yet and even the application stands in the submitted status. Hoping to hear something this or early next week.

What's your status and dates?
Same here. Submitted at VFS auckland on 14th august. Delivered to Sydney office on 15th august. Been waiting since. No updates on the cic account or with regards to the passport. Hopefully something by this week!

karanrajpal84

Dec 4, 2017
Same here. Submitted at VFS auckland on 14th august. Delivered to Sydney office on 15th august. Been waiting since. No updates on the cic account or with regards to the passport. Hopefully something by this week!
Yes, fingers crossed. I did drop by the Canadian consulate in Sydney to make general inquiries. They said that they're looking into the cases for around our dates and hopefully, we'll hear something within the week or early next.

Let's keep each other posted. Thanks.

Jasmine22

Apr 4, 2018
Yes, fingers crossed. I did drop by the Canadian consulate in Sydney to make general inquiries. They said that they're looking into the cases for around our dates and hopefully, we'll hear something within the week or early next.

Let's keep each other posted. Thanks.
Surely.. keep me posted!