Thread For applications Through SYDNEY (AUSTRALIA) Office

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

CSR= 473
AOR= May 26th
Mep= Medical 6th of June
ADR= PCC Requested 6th of June- Not for Australia but Mauritius
ADR provided= 23 June- status changed to NOT APPLICABLE after.

" When they requested for ADR- they misspelled my last name-,
on 23rd June when I added my ADR, I attached my LOE- Letter of explanation- that you guys have misspelled my last name on an official document and on the website.

23rd July- Called CIC- they informed me, my application has been sent to SYDNEY, Australia.
Now I ask you guys, what do i do? Are the Sydney office Slow? Is it worth emailing them? and at last do they follow the 6 Months Timeframe or not?
FSWO applicant.

Thanks for taking time to reply back :), means a lot.

Zeb786

May 11, 2018
Hello everyone,

CSR= 473
AOR= May 26th
Mep= Medical 6th of June

on 23rd June when I added my ADR, I attached my LOE- Letter of explanation- that you guys have misspelled my last name on an official document and on the website.

23rd July- Called CIC- they informed me, my application has been sent to SYDNEY, Australia.
Now I ask you guys, what do i do? Are the Sydney office Slow? Is it worth emailing them? and at last do they follow the 6 Months Timeframe or not?
FSWO applicant.

They are not efficient much, 5 months passed but no updates!

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
July 14th 2017 applicant.
Decision Made this morning.

This also includes a application for Criminal Rehabilitation.
Awaiting PPR

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
July 14th 2017 applicant.
Decision Made this morning.

This also includes a application for Criminal Rehabilitation.
Awaiting PPR
That's a long wait mate. Is this the usal timeframe promised by the Cic? For a sponsorship applicant.

I thought it would be same as FSW0 six months average

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
That's a long wait mate. Is this the usal timeframe promised by the Cic? For a sponsorship applicant.

I thought it would be same as FSW0 six months average
Family class is 12 months so I'm ok with mine as others have been waiting longer.

I also has to overcome rehab at the same time a few months ago so been a long wait coming.

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

CSR= 473
AOR= May 26th
Mep= Medical 6th of June

FSWO applicant.

I think averages for processing is 12 months but may be different for Mauritius

fazeel5306

Jul 29, 2018
Hi Guys, just joined here today. This is my current status for my application being transferred to Sydney office:

- Received Application for PR: April 16
- Sent correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 19
- Started processing your application on June 18

Letter of advise for transfer of application to Sydney office was received on June 1.

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Hi Guys, just joined here today. This is my current status for my application being transferred to Sydney office:

Letter of advise for transfer of application to Sydney office was received on June 1.
Beautiful :)
I think you are about 3-4 weeks ahead of us.

Zeb786

May 11, 2018

Are you inland or outland applicant ? Did you receive any update in ur gc key after the file transfer?

fazeel5306

Jul 29, 2018
Are you inland or outland applicant ? Did you receive any update in ur gc key after the file transfer?
Am an outland applicant (From Fiji). No updates from Syndey office, Only that they started processing application on 19th June. Been just over a month.

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Once your file is transferred to Sydney and you have completed medicals (not specifically in that order) the next stage is your background and security check. This can take 6 - 9 months. You will not hear from Immigration during this time as they are waiting for results from third parties which receive requests from everyone wanting to migrate to Canada. You may only hear from them if they request information from you such as "you didn't tell us about a trip to (country name here) it's not on your travel history form." "You didn't tell us you got kicked out or refused a visa of (country here)"

During this stage of the application if all going well your next email will be Passport Request and that will be once EVERYTHING is completed. Expect that closer to the 12 months since your application was received in Canada.

Good Luck!

Reactions: fazeel5306