Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2013
OMG Decision made!!! So how long to go now??? I'm speechless :)

uvcan

Jul 23, 2013
anskuhh said:
OMG Decision made!!! So how long to go now??? I'm speechless :)
Wow dts a great news . Many congratulations to you . It won't be too long now . Shud get ppr by next week .
Ur case has given me a hope . Best of luck to you .

anskuhh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
VAN
Category........
Visa Office......
SYD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
21-02-2013
Med's Done....
30-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2013
uvcan said:
Wow dts a great news . Many congratulations to you . It won't be too long now . Shud get ppr by next week .
Ur case has given me a hope . Best of luck to you .
Thank u! I'm sure u will get your soon to ;D I'm from visa exempt country so I don't think they will ask for PP? Does anyone know how long it will take to get the letter and is that all that happens before I get the PR? Sorry for all the questions lol

vik403

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Halifax, NS, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-10-2013
Decision made for me as well!!! But what is the decision??? Damn it... It's like a thriller movie

ggss

Aug 12, 2013
Status for my application changed to "In Progress" from Application Received :)........So how long still we are looking into it to get PPR??

mslectirc

Apr 4, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
18-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
23-Apr-2013
Med's Done....
9-Mar-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sep-2013
LANDED..........
Soon :)
vik403 said:
Decision made for me as well!!! But what is the decision??? Damn it... It's like a thriller movie
Great news.. !! ;D ;D You are alomst there :) :).. lets hope u get the passport request next week !!

mslectirc

Apr 4, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
18-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
23-Apr-2013
Med's Done....
9-Mar-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sep-2013
LANDED..........
ggss said:
Status for my application changed to "In Progress" from Application Received :)........So how long still we are looking into it to get PPR??
Congrats :D :D :) :)

uvcan

Jul 23, 2013
vik403 said:
Hi vik, Just a question for you , did you attach the consent of dislcosure form at the time of filing your file or did you submit misnistry of justice police clearance ?

My wife lives in auckland and i submitted police clearance with my file, but now they have asked me to send them consent of disclosure form.

anskuhh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
VAN
Category........
Visa Office......
SYD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
21-02-2013
Med's Done....
30-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2013
vik403 said:
Congrats!! Are u from a visa exempt country? Im wondering if ill get a ppr or not.. If not, what will the letter say then? Haha

uvcan

Jul 23, 2013
anskuhh said:
Thank u! I'm sure u will get your soon to ;D I'm from visa exempt country so I don't think they will ask for PP? Does anyone know how long it will take to get the letter and is that all that happens before I get the PR? Sorry for all the questions lol
my case is similar to yours , they also asked you for police clearance and they did it really fast in your case. I hope they maintain the same speed in my case too :). I am also asked for the NZ police clearance last week , hopefully they will do in next few weeks. fingers crossed.

mslectirc

Apr 4, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
18-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
23-Apr-2013
Med's Done....
9-Mar-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sep-2013
LANDED..........
Hello everyone,

I just received email from Sydney.

Dear XXXXXX:

Initial assessment of your application has been completed and your selection interview has been waived. You are not being asked to attend an interview at this time. However, until our office completes the processing of your application you may still be required to attend an interview for the purpose of ensuring that you are admissible to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

1. Police Clearance Certificate(s) for: AUSTRALIA & INDIA Instructions for the required Police Certificate can be located online at www.cic.gc.ca.

2. Provide a 10 YEAR Traffic History Report from Queensland Transport, to complete the requirements of your Australian Police Clearance: http://www.transport.qld.gov.au
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have already provided the police clearance certificate for australia and india, as well as Traffic History Report from Queensland Transport. i have already submitted all these documents with my application.

What should i do? Do i need to provide these documents again??

PLZZZZ HELP !!!!

uvcan

Jul 23, 2013
I just received email from Sydney.

Dear XXXXXX:

Initial assessment of your application has been completed and your selection interview has been waived. You are not being asked to attend an interview at this time. However, until our office completes the processing of your application you may still be required to attend an interview for the purpose of ensuring that you are admissible to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

1. Police Clearance Certificate(s) for: AUSTRALIA & INDIA Instructions for the required Police Certificate can be located online at

2. Provide a 10 YEAR Traffic History Report from Queensland Transport, to complete the requirements of your Australian Police Clearance
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have already provided the police clearance certificate for australia and india, as well as Traffic History Report from Queensland Transport. i have already submitted all these documents with my application.

What should i do? Do i need to provide these documents again??

PLZZZZ HELP !!!!

[/quote]

if dey r asking dn u have to send , in my case
also,i attached nZ police clearnace wid my file
but last week dey asked me to fill up the consent
of disclosure form ,if u have a scanned copy of dese
documents dn reply to their email with all attached documents

vik403

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Halifax, NS, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-10-2013
mslectirc said:
Great news.. !! ;D ;D You are alomst there :) :).. lets hope u get the passport request next week !!
Thank you mslectric. I hope your pcc issues get resolved soon. keep us posted!! god bless!!

uvcan said:
Hi vik, Just a question for you , did you attach the consent of dislcosure form at the time of filing your file or did you submit misnistry of justice police clearance ?

My wife lives in auckland and i submitted police clearance with my file, but now they have asked me to send them consent of disclosure form.
Hi uvcan. I did attach the consent of disclosure form at the time of filing and not ministry of justice police clearance. Are you asked to resubmit these documents or did you submit something wrong the first time?

anskuhh said:
Congrats!! Are u from a visa exempt country? Im wondering if ill get a ppr or not.. If not, what will the letter say then? Haha
Hi ansukh!! You and I are in the same boat right now. It says decision made but nothing else. They haven't asked me for any other documents so I am assuming it's all positive. Since you are from a visa exempt country you will get a PPR but you would just have to scan every page of your passport and send them via e-mail. THen you will receive your COPR!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D