+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Applications sent November 2009

canaboy

Sep 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Novemberites

We sent our app today via EMS Courier to CPC-M, it'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get there!

Looking forward to seeing progress alongside others that send this month!

Cheers

CB

kittty

Oct 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

We sent ours out by courier today too! We're in Dublin, UPS said it should get there Thursday!
Good luck canaboy and everyone else sending out their apps too!

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
thank you for your kind wishes! let November be one of the fastest and successful months!
good luck to us all!

Pablojinko

Oct 30, 2009
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2009
I sent our dossier the 31 of October, but I think we can get count in the November group hehe. I just checked that our app was received in Mississauga on nov 4 at 11:59 am so let the waiting game begin!!!

Hope to hear good news from all of us Novemberites =)
Good luck to us all!

beire

Nov 5, 2009
kittty said:
Hello,

We sent ours out by courier today too! We're in Dublin, UPS said it should get there Thursday!
Where in Dublin and who is doing the sponsorship? Me and my girlfriend met in Dublin about 2 years ago. I'm Irish and she is Canadian. Been in Toronto for a year now and sending our application this week:}.

Best of luck with yours

Brian

KL8N

Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I'm in Japan, and I just sent our application today. (The 6th). Good luck and good vibes...

kittty

Oct 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beire said:
kittty said:
Hello,

Where in Dublin and who is doing the sponsorship? Me and my girlfriend met in Dublin about 2 years ago. I'm Irish and she is Canadian. Been in Toronto for a year now and sending our application this week:}.

Best of luck with yours

Brian
Hi Brian,
We live in Phibsboro, I am the sponsor (Canadian) and my husband is originally from Finglas. I came here in 2001, met my husband a month later and now we've been married 6 years.
You must be applying inland then? We were going to do that back in 2007, we were living in Ottawa for 10 months but it was an awful struggle with just me able to work so we came back to Ireland so we could both work. Hope it comes through soon, we can't wait to go home!
How are you liking Toronto and where are ye from yourself?

kittty

Oct 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pablojinko said:
I sent our dossier the 31 of October, but I think we can get count in the November group hehe. I just checked that our app was received in Mississauga on nov 4 at 11:59 am so let the waiting game begin!!!

Good luck to us all!
Yes, I think you are one of us too :)

Where is everyone applying from? We're Ireland, Canaboy is China, KL8N has said Japan but noone else has mentioned!

Pablojinko

Oct 30, 2009
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2009
kittty said:
Pablojinko said:

Good luck to us all!
Yes, I think you are one of us too :)

Where is everyone applying from? We're Ireland, Canaboy is China, KL8N has said Japan but noone else has mentioned!
I'm Venezuelan, permanent resident, live in Montreal.. my wife is also Venezuelan, we met and married in Venezuela. She's there at the moment so the process will go through the Caracas office... =)

Best of luck to us all!!

beire

Nov 5, 2009
kittty said:
beire said:
kittty said:
Hello,

Best of luck with yours

Brian
Hi Brian,
We live in Phibsboro, I am the sponsor (Canadian) and my husband is originally from Finglas. I came here in 2001, met my husband a month later and now we've been married 6 years.
You must be applying inland then? We were going to do that back in 2007, we were living in Ottawa for 10 months but it was an awful struggle with just me able to work so we came back to Ireland so we could both work. Hope it comes through soon, we can't wait to go home!
How are you liking Toronto and where are ye from yourself?
Hi Kitty,

I'm originally from Knocklyon on the Southside but mostly lived around Harold Cross and Rathimines. I have been in Toronto over a year and love it. I am sending the application outland through the London consulate because processing times are much quicker. Have money saved to stay during the process and girlfriend has a good job, tough but it would be hard to find work in what I do (arts sector administration) in Dublin at the moment anyway.

Prodigy4299

Star Member
Oct 25, 2009
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
23-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2010
LANDED..........
26-07-2010
As an Octoberite I just wanted to pop by this thread and wish you all the best of luck. The average waiting time between receiving the application a CPC-M and making a decision was about 21 days. Let's hope it's just as quick for you all!

Best of luck!

fallenstar831

Nov 8, 2009
St. Catharines, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
File Transfer...
22-12-2009
Med's Done....
12-11-2009
Passport Req..
02-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-22-2010
LANDED..........
03-25-2010
My husband is in England, I am in St. Catharines, Ontario. We will be submitting to Mississauga - then through the London office.

We are about a week from submitting! The medical was a 6 week wait!

Lets all hope for the fastest processing times ever!

Heres a question - maybe a bit silly - what does outland mean? I'm assuming it means the applicaion is processed abroad?

Cheers and best of luck to everyone!

KL8N

Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, as I posted before, I sent my wife's application to Mississauga on Friday. I sent it by courier to the non P.O box address. I then checked on the CIC website under the section of "after applying".
It read
Once you (the sponsor) are notified that your application has been received, you can check the status of your application online under the I Need To… section on the right-hand side of this page.
How will they notify me that the app has been recieved?

Thanks...eagerly awaiting.

Heres a question - maybe a bit silly - what does outland mean? I'm assuming it means the applicaion is processed abroad?
Yes, Outland refers to the application process outside of Canada, and Inland means within Canada.

fallenstar831

Nov 8, 2009
St. Catharines, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
File Transfer...
22-12-2009
Med's Done....
12-11-2009
Passport Req..
02-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-22-2010
LANDED..........
03-25-2010
Thanks! I feel like less of a moron now :)

saralune

Star Member
Mar 17, 2009
Visa Office......
lima
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2009
Doc's Request.
11-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011
Interview........
02-11-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2011, pick up friday !
hhhaaa i should post back in about a week in this thread o....paper are with the lawyer and said that we should be good to send them out next week or so ! I've been working really hard to get this application together, and I can't belive that this is finally happening !!! I'l check back soon

Sara