+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hello
This is what I see on my GCKEY. Please what can I do to enable me view my application?

Government of Canada
Menu
Menu
You are here:
Home

Your account
Sign-on information
Signed in as ***********
Account home| Account profile| Help| Logout

*************account
View the applications you submitted
Review, check the status or read messages about your submitted application.
Search:
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries
Show 5 entries
View my submitted applications or profiles
Application type Application number Applicant name Date submitted Current status Messages Action
No data available in table

Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.

Continue an application you haven't submitted
Continue working on an application or profile you haven't submitted or delete it from your account.
Search:
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries
Show 5 entries
Continue working on an application or profile you haven't submitted or delete it from your account.
Application type Date Created Days left to submit Date last saved Action
No data available in table

Start an application
Includes applications for visitor visas, work and study permits, Express Entry and International Experience Canada. You will need your personal reference code if you have one.
Use this application if you are a protected person or refugee claimant who wants to apply for the Interim Federal Health Program.
Use this application to apply for proof of citizenship (citizenship certificate) or to search citizenship records.
For approved study permit holders only.Tell us if you are changing designated learning institutions. You will need your application number.

Account messages
Read messages related to your account. Messages about a submitted application are on your application status page.
You have no messages.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Top of Page
I think you have to click on the account messages part to view any message you have.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Yes please
Any update on pp. we sent the email to them yesterday asking if they can help use DHL instead of their own logistics cause of medical expiration. Well we got a NO, we have to wait till they return it. The last email we got today is that CVO has received it back from IRCC and it is ready for dispatch. Was this the last notification you got from them too?

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi guys, pls is there any other way to have a medical examination done as there is no booking slots between now and December ending.
Thanks in anticipation of your response.