Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hi Everyone,

so I’ve been reaching out to VFS to know the updates on our PP cause this is the 3rd week since it’s been dispatched yh?
While I was chatting with them yesterday the lady was like I should send a mail so she can forward to the right desk, they’re sorry for the inconvenience and they’ve escalated the issue but it still haven’t arrived. I asked what the higher ups are doing about it that if they’re saying the delay isn’t from them is it from Accra? She said it’s from ‘Logistics’ sigh…. So it simply means those ones are waiting to have a lot of PP before sending out cause it’s really frustrating tbh.
Who else is waiting to receive their PP? Am I the only one from the 15th? Please let me know

thanks

Pamelanie

Oct 24, 2021
Hi, I think it’s on its way back to AVO the next update you’ll see is this same message but instead of ‘forwarded’ it’ll be ‘dispatched’ .
That’s what mine’s showing .
Have you gotten counterfoil?
Yes, approved with counterfoil on the 28th of October.
I called VFS this morning and the lady said the passport is still with the Embassy. I really don’t understand why it’s still with them even though my application has been approved.
I’m just trying not get worked up about it cause my flight is not till next month. I just hope they release it soon.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi Everyone,

so I’ve been reaching out to VFS to know the updates on our PP cause this is the 3rd week since it’s been dispatched yh?
While I was chatting with them yesterday the lady was like I should send a mail so she can forward to the right desk, they’re sorry for the inconvenience and they’ve escalated the issue but it still haven’t arrived. I asked what the higher ups are doing about it that if they’re saying the delay isn’t from them is it from Accra? She said it’s from ‘Logistics’ sigh…. So it simply means those ones are waiting to have a lot of PP before sending out cause it’s really frustrating tbh.
Who else is waiting to receive their PP? Am I the only one from the 15th? Please let me know

thanks
Please did she provide you with the right email to send the email to? Have you tried to call Accra office itself? Ours is still showing pp with IRCC and medicals would expire in few weeks that only is making me panic

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I called VFS this morning and the lady said the passport is still with the Embassy. I really don’t understand why it’s still with them even though my application has been approved.
I’m just trying not get worked up about it cause my flight is not till next month. I just hope they release it soon.
When did you get the email it was sent to IRCC before getting counterfoil

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Please did she provide you with the right email to send the email to? Have you tried to call Accra office itself? Ours is still showing pp with IRCC and medicals would expire in few weeks that only is making me panic
Honestly. I feel your pain. Sending straight to Ghana without passing thru Vfs Lagos would have been better since medical expiry was near. But I guess u did not know of the option. Me too, I did not know of the option also.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Honestly. I feel your pain. Sending straight to Ghana without passing thru Vfs Lagos would have been better since medical expiry was near. But I guess u did not know of the option. Me too, I did not know of the option also.
I did not know that option exists ohh Will try and send them an email in accra and see if we can still pay for dhl delivery from accra

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
It’s the same canada.ng@vfshelpline or something (not sure) . Hmmm I can only imagine how you feel, let’s pray and hope you get counterfoil this week)

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hmmm now I understand, I’m guessing Vfs Accra haven’t updated it from their end; just keep checking you should get an update soon.

Reactions: Pamelanie

peterjohn

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-07-2021
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Sent passport straight to Accra,
Dropped it off at dhl on Monday, it got delivered today and it's been sent to IRCC also today. i got the mail & tracking number.

Reactions: Naebae

Vbabe

Sep 16, 2021
Hello
This is what I see on my GCKEY. Please what can I do to enable me view my application?

Government of Canada
Menu
Menu
You are here:
Home

Your account
Sign-on information
Signed in as ***********
Account home| Account profile| Help| Logout

*************account
View the applications you submitted
Review, check the status or read messages about your submitted application.
Search:
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries
Show 5 entries
View my submitted applications or profiles
Application type Application number Applicant name Date submitted Current status Messages Action
No data available in table

Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.

Continue an application you haven't submitted
Continue working on an application or profile you haven't submitted or delete it from your account.
Search:
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries
Show 5 entries
Continue working on an application or profile you haven't submitted or delete it from your account.
Application type Date Created Days left to submit Date last saved Action
No data available in table

Start an application
Includes applications for visitor visas, work and study permits, Express Entry and International Experience Canada. You will need your personal reference code if you have one.
Use this application if you are a protected person or refugee claimant who wants to apply for the Interim Federal Health Program.
Use this application to apply for proof of citizenship (citizenship certificate) or to search citizenship records.
For approved study permit holders only.Tell us if you are changing designated learning institutions. You will need your application number.

Account messages
Read messages related to your account. Messages about a submitted application are on your application status page.
You have no messages.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Top of Page