+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hi all,
Any update from Vfs yet? I haven’t heard anything though….
Madam. You won't believe I have not received any mail that my passports are in Ghana yet, since Vfs Lagos received documents on 18th October 2021.

Pple after me in other VACs have collected their passports tey tey.
Anyway, all is well.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Madam. You won't believe I have not received any mail that my passports are in Ghana yet, since Vfs Lagos received documents on 18th October 2021.

Anyway, all is well.
Ahhh I thought you got an email that pp is on its way to Accra

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ahhh I thought you got an email that pp is on its way to Accra
I sent a mail to them and they replied that they have dispatched the passports. Also, I inputed the tracking IDs on their website tracker and it says" In transit".

I thought Vfs Ghana will acknowledge once they receive the documents.

Kindly enlighten me if there is there something I am missing about the process flow.

Thanks.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I sent a mail to them and they replied that they have dispatched the passports. Also, I inputed the tracking IDs on their website tracker and it says" In transit".

I thought Vfs Ghana will acknowledge once they receive the documents.

Kindly enlighten me if there is there something I am missing about the process flow.

Thanks.
Yes they should update you once they receive it and dispatch to IRCC

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos

Anyway, all is well.
Wow! You should get a mail this week or something.

lulubambam

Oct 12, 2021

Anyway, all is well.
You'll get the notification from Ghana soon.....vfs Lagos received my on the 15th Oct' 21 and i got notification from Ghana today 1st Nov

Reactions: Neyoyo

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Chai..... see good news everywhere and yet, Ghana has not deem it fit to send medical request to my wife. Anyways, God is watching in 4D

Pamelanie

Oct 24, 2021
When tracking my passport, this is the feedback I get “Visa application, tracking ID No.***************** Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2021/10/28. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website”

Does it mean it’s on its way to Nigeria or back to Canada Visa Office Accra from the Embassy??

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
When tracking my passport, this is the feedback I get “Visa application, tracking ID No.***************** Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2021/10/28. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website”

Does it mean it’s on its way to Nigeria or back to Canada Visa Office Accra from the Embassy??
Hi, I think it’s on its way back to AVO the next update you’ll see is this same message but instead of ‘forwarded’ it’ll be ‘dispatched’ .
That’s what mine’s showing .
Have you gotten counterfoil?