Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hi Guys
We applied under CEC with outland dependent on July 3, the PA already got eCoPR. & I got PPR Oct 6, but it asked us to submit the passport in Canada while the person in Nigeria.

We've filled webform since then but no reasonable feedback yet. should I go ahead and send my passport to Accra or what else can i do pls?
Honestly? I’m not quite sure but I’m guessing since the person is in Nigeria, just send straight to Accra.
It’s best to do something than speculating and not do anything at all. P.s Oct 6th? And it’s 30th already? Wow! You need to send it ASAP

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi Guys
We applied under CEC with outland dependent on July 3, the PA already got eCoPR. & I got PPR Oct 6, but it asked us to submit the passport in Canada while the person in Nigeria.

We've filled webform since then but no reasonable feedback yet. should I go ahead and send my passport to Accra or what else can i do pls?
Not sure if the CEC is similar to that of Family Sponsorship because normally the V.O of the PA does the approval and in your case is in Canada. Am sure they did send those their robotic emails without crosschecking the situation, might be an error on their side. If you, I would call and plead with my MP to contact IRCC notify them on attempts made to update your status. IRCC always pick their calls.

However, if you running out of time and not ready for their games. I will suggest you write a simple formal letter explaining the situation, take screenshot of your weforms sent If you have them. Include the relevant PPR documents and send away to ACCRA.

But try your MP and see might get fortunate and get a reply on the best move to make.

Last edited:

peterjohn

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-07-2021
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Not sure if the CEC is similar to that of Family Sponsorship because normally the V.O of the PA does the approval and in your case is in Canada. Am sure they did send those their robotic emails without crosschecking the situation, might be an error on their side. If you, I would call and plead with my MP to contact IRCC notify them on attempts made to update your status. IRCC always pick their calls.

However, if you running out of time and not ready for their games. I will suggest you write a simple formal letter explaining the situation, take screenshot of your weforms sent If you have them. Include the relevant PPR documents and send away to ACCRA.

But try your MP and see might get fortunate and get a reply on the best move to make.
Infact unlike most people I've seen, the letter was uploaded in the cic portal and wasn't sent as a mail.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Oh very soon, things are moving don't worry kraa. Not sure when you applied though, but I see miracles happening onwards.
Amen. I applied since December 2019 and added my spouse April 2021. I got my COPR July 2021 and was asked to send my spouse documents to Accra VO where it will be processed so I sent to Accra in July 2021 and she did her biometrics same month. Till now, no medical request for my spouse

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Amen. I applied since December 2019 and added my spouse April 2021. I got my COPR July 2021 and was asked to send my spouse documents to Accra VO where it will be processed so I sent to Accra in July 2021 and she did her biometrics same month. Till now, no medical request for my spouse
Would be fine, just keep in touch with MP and be hopeful, will be fine and over soon. Its really tough but with faith you will be fine.

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Infact unlike most people I've seen, the letter was uploaded in the cic portal and wasn't sent as a mail.
Not sure what letter exactly you talking about, but the COPR and requests are normally done via the portal when the applicant and dependent are within Canada but once any of them is in a visa-required country to enter Canada needs one.

Not sure if your file was handled by yourselves or an agent. Not pointing fingers though but at times we make some mistakes prolly yall filled saying you both in Canada, that's why they requesting to submit to Canada. Just wondering why they would request to submit to Canada.

However, I might be exaggerating, so best do ACCRA but make sure you have a simple formal letter to explain why you sending them since no one is responding. But please do the MP 1st.

Vbabe

Sep 16, 2021
Hello everyone

Had my interview 21st. The IO was very friendly. I believe everything went well. She told me she will get back to me in few days time. No mail up till now, been checking for my ecase and it was still in process. Just checked now and it has changed to decision made. Please what does this mean. Has anyone gotten such sudden change before an email for ppr.

Reactions: Ali Al-Hassan

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hello everyone

Had my interview 21st. The IO was very friendly. I believe everything went well. She told me she will get back to me in few days time. No mail up till now, been checking for my ecase and it was still in process. Just checked now and it has changed to decision made. Please what does this mean. Has anyone gotten such sudden change before an email for ppr.
Hi, I am not sure when ecas changes as we are using representative. Hopefully you get the email soon

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hi, you should wait till tomorrow or Monday you will get the email your passport was received at Canadian visa office. Our pp was sent to accra on the 13th of October and we got response on the 27th. It was sent to IRCC on the 28th for processing and we are waiting for further updates.
Kindly update when you get counterfoil

Reactions: olusehun

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hello everyone

Expect your pre-arrival letter soon if you haven't received it yet. Normally, PAL should follow an interview the in a few days to weeks PPR finally. (IF INTERVIEW IS PASSED)

Maximum applicants get PAL then DM to PPR. But as to when exactly to receive each update and expected times depends on the visa officer on your file. DM is a good sign and means they are done with your file and about close it leaving AVO to finalize the process. Expect a response by the end this week. You might get the PAL AND PPR smae day. Let's be hopeful.

Last edited:

Vbabe

Sep 16, 2021
Expect your pre-arrival letter soon if you haven't received it yet. Normally, PAL should follow an interview the in a few days to weeks PPR finally. (IF INTERVIEW IS PASSED)

Maximum applicants get PAL then DM to PPR. But as to when exactly to receive each update and expected times depends on the visa officer on your file. DM is a good sign and means they are done with your file and about close it leaving AVO to finalize the process. Expect a response by the end this week. You might get the PAL AND PPR smae day. Let's be hopeful.
Thank you so much. I appreciate your response. I hope to receive the PAL and PPR this week by God's grace.

Reactions: Dimilitantey