+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I’m pleased to inform you all that I have just received my passport request letter from Accra. A lady called 30 minutes ago asking if I am able to travel before Jan ending and I said yes and she told me to check my profile for a message and act accordingly. 5 minutes after the call, I received an email that I have a message in my profile and lo and behold, it’s PPR. My AOR is October 21, 2019, PNP. My medical is due to expire 15 October....I’m resident in Takoradi, Ghana. Thank you all for your help so far. See you all in Canada. God bless
Congrats am happy for you, was your file processed in ACCRA?

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Congrats am happy for you, was your file processed in ACCRA?
My first PPR was issued by Ottawa. However, after the addition of a child, my file my transferred to my home country, Ghana. My last gcms notes showed Accra as my visa office and Ottawa secondary. And the lady who called me did so from AVO.

Zino19

Apr 6, 2020
I’m pleased to inform you all that I have just received my passport request letter from Accra. A lady called 30 minutes ago asking if I am able to travel before Jan ending and I said yes and she told me to check my profile for a message and act accordingly. 5 minutes after the call, I received an email that I have a message in my profile and lo and behold, it’s PPR. My AOR is October 21, 2019, PNP. My medical is due to expire 15 October....I’m resident in Takoradi, Ghana. Thank you all for your help so far. See you all in Canada. God bless
Congrats
What's your timeline?
Takoradi member here!
Waiting to here from AVO.

dreamer17

Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations! ❤
Did you email them about anything before this?

pujararuchi92

Sep 12, 2018
Congratulations!!! Its a great news for everyone.... good luck.. may i ask did u ever GCMS Notes and if yes what was the recent report on your file according to it??

Reactions: Momo332

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations!!! Its a great news for everyone.... good luck.. may i ask did u ever GCMS Notes and if yes what was the recent report on your file according to it??
I got my recent gcms notes in August 13. Eligibility passed. Security blank. Medical passed. Criminality passed. However, the officer’s note at the far end says I should be contacted to see if I will be able to travel before my medical expires, if yes, I should be approved and passport requested. The lady who called said her name was Valisa or something. I didn’t hear the name properly. And she wanted me to rather confirm if I will travel before Jan ending. I was a bit confused as I knew my Medicals expire in October. Anyway, I sent our passports yesterday via EMS.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Friends please what extra forms do I need to submit based on where the person you are sponsoring lives. I the principal live in Ghana.

And also I want to know if we are suppose to submit original documents or copies based on Ghana's specific requirements, it wasn't stated if we are to submit original of copies please all suggestions and ideas are welcome.
Thank you

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
My application package have been returned to me after 11months their reasons are I should have submitted an extra form which i don't understand , is it the travel information form ?
secondly we submitted an original documents pls I want to know if we were suppose to sent the original or just copies of the birth certificate, marriage certificate, custody and all the other supporting documents.
Thank you.

Reactions: Gax

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
My application package have been returned to me after 11months their reasons are I should have submitted an extra form which i don't understand , is it the travel information form ?
secondly we submitted an original documents pls I want to know if we were suppose to sent the original or just copies of the birth certificate, marriage certificate, custody and all the other supporting documents.
Thank you.
You need to submit original PCC and the rest should be copies (Marriage certificate, birth certificate.). The checklist will specify what exactly is required original or copies and all document/forms. Did you use the checklist and submitted the checklist with your documents? Can you provide the requested form number?

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
You need to submit original PCC and the rest should be copies (Marriage certificate, birth certificate.). The checklist will specify what exactly is required original or copies and all document/forms. Did you use the checklist and submitted the checklist with your documents? Can you provide the requested form number?
Thank you, but what is the requested form number please?

Oyibo Pepper

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Meaning I have to submit copies of birth certificate, marriage certificate and the other certificates right?
Meaning I have to submit copies of birth certificate, marriage certificate and the other certificates right?
Hi.

I've seen your enquiry on different forums and I believe to get concrete answers as to why IRCC returned your application, you should send a screen shot of the letter they attached when they returned it.
They usually indicate clearly the reasons why the application was returned.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi.

I've seen your enquiry on different forums and I believe to get concrete answers as to why IRCC returned your application, you should send a screen shot of the letter they attached when they returned it.
They usually indicate clearly the reasons why the application was returned.
Alright

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Thank you.
Hi,

In addition to the forms required of you, there are some forms you need to add based on the location of the primary applicant. You need to check that up on the checklist or the Guideline for filling the forms. The Checklist will advise you whether you need to submit a copy or original. Read the checklist step by step. Sorry about the return.