+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
I woke up this morning to DM and Pre-arrival services. God is great! Seat tight guys, good news is coming for you.

Application received: September 26th, 2019
AOR1: November 5th, 2019
Biometrics Request: November 7th, 2019
Sponsor Approval: November 12th, 2019
File transferred to Accra VO: November 19th, 2019
Medical Test Request: February 28th, 2020
Medical Test Done: March 9th, 2020
Medical Test Passed: March 12th, 2020
Pre-arrival/DM: 3rd September, 2020
Congratulations

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
I woke up this morning to DM and Pre-arrival services. God is great! Seat tight guys, good news is coming for you.

Congratulations!! This good news.

Reactions: CANB2019

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Congratulations am happy for you.

Kimberly03

Mar 17, 2020
It's really frustrating not knowing when one is going to live permanently with one's spouse. AOR October 2019, biometric December 2019, file transferred to AV0 January 2020 and up now still waiting for medical ; it's terrible.

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
No
It's really frustrating not knowing when one is going to live permanently with one's spouse. AOR October 2019, biometric December 2019, file transferred to AV0 January 2020 and up now still waiting for medical ; it's terrible.
same as me oooo since October 2019, biometric December 2019 and I have been waiting for medical since... Its not easy being away from my husband it's so sad sometimes I cry... God dey sha

Reactions: bbyzee

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
We have similar timelines , biometrics done in February and after that just silence. No medical no nothing ...it hasn't been easy...

Reactions: bbyzee

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
No
same as me oooo since October 2019, biometric December 2019 and I have been waiting for medical since... Its not easy being away from my husband it's so sad sometimes I cry... God dey sha
Same here, similar timelines. I've been trying to hold my tears....

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019

Congratulations

Reactions: CANB2019

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Please I need inputs. I got my gcms note sometime in July where the officer had mentioned that refusal letter will be sent because he wasn't convinced I have a brother who is a permanent resident of Canada. I quickly sent more documents ( family photos, our marriage certificate where my dad signed as witness for both of our marriages, letter of attestation from national population commission for both of us and my brother swore an affidavit in Canada). After a week I also sent docs to include my new born to my application. Last 2 weeks he was successfully included to our application but nothing was mentioned about the concern of me having a sibling who is a Canada PR even after sending a webform asking about my eligibility status they just responded that application is in process. Should I assume that the officers concern as per my sibling concern is sorted out now since my request to add my new born was treated? Pls guys I need response. @legalfalcon please your input will be also appreciated. Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys,

Please I need inputs. I got my gcms note sometime in July where the officer had mentioned that refusal letter will be sent because he wasn't convinced I have a brother who is a permanent resident of Canada. I quickly sent more documents ( family photos, our marriage certificate where my dad signed as witness for both of our marriages, letter of attestation from national population commission for both of us and my brother swore an affidavit in Canada). After a week I also sent docs to include my new born to my application. Last 2 weeks he was successfully included to our application but nothing was mentioned about the concern of me having a sibling who is a Canada PR even after sending a webform asking about my eligibility status they just responded that application is in process. Should I assume that the officers concern as per my sibling concern is sorted out now since my request to add my new born was treated? Pls guys I need response. @legalfalcon please your input will be also appreciated. Thanks
What all documents did you submit to claim points for sibling. Usually birth certificate with same parents and your sibling's proof of residence in Canada is all that you need.

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi guys,

I will suggest you request another note ASAP.

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
What all documents did you submit to claim points for sibling. Usually birth certificate with same parents and your sibling's proof of residence in Canada is all that you need.
Thanks for your response @legalfalcon. Our (my sibling and I) birth certificates are so we couldn't provide that but rather provided affidavit,a copy of his pr card ,a statement of his bank account in Canada and utility bill of his residence for both of us when I first submitted my application and snap shots of where he named me as his brother in his application. Subsequently after I got the gcms note in July, I sent family pictures from childhood to adulthood where both of us featured, attestation from Nigerian population commission, copies of our both marriage certificate where our dad signed as a witness and an affidavit my brother swore in Canada.