+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Thank you, but what is the requested form number please?

Do you need to submit documents issued by another country? Help text
Select a country or territory to get country-specific instructions for documents such as:
  • passports
  • birth certificates
  • marriage or divorce certificates
  • national identification cards
  • military service documents (for example, military booklets)
  • other civil documents

Requirements – Spouse and dependent children (if applicable)
As of February 14, 2018, we’ve improved this application package based on your feedback. Revised guides and checklists are now available below. Find out more about what we’ve changed.
Application guide
Checklist
Forms for the sponsor to fill out
For the person being sponsored (principal applicant):
Country specific requirements
Ghana - Additional forms for residents

Ghana – Instruction(s) for documents
  • Birth certificates issued by this country:If the birth certificate for your child/children wasn’t issued at the time of birth, please submit the supplementary judgment and the following documents:
    • Other official document naming the parents
    • School documents listing the parents (If not available, provide an explanation.)
    • Copy of Household registry
Ghana – Instruction(s) for documents
  • Birth certificates issued by this country:If the birth certificate for your child/children wasn’t issued at the time of birth, please submit the supplementary judgment and the following documents:
    • Other official document naming the parents
    • School documents listing the parents (If not available, provide an explanation.)
    • Copy of Household registry

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Meaning I have to submit copies of birth certificate, marriage certificate and the other certificates right?
Note you have to select country specific document if principal is Ghanian you select Ghana, if principal applicant is Nigerian you select Nigerian. I hope this helps and am really sorry for your refusal.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi,

In addition to the forms required of you, there are some forms you need to add based on the location of the primary applicant. You need to check that up on the checklist or the Guideline for filling the forms. The Checklist will advise you whether you need to submit a copy or original. Read the checklist step by step. Sorry about the return.
Thank you very much for your support and love shown to me, I really appreciate.

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
Any news yet from immigration? Like!!! I am tired!! I miss my husband so much and I am here waiting for medicals to come... This is so sad thou... I don't think they are working or attending to us my application will be 12 months next month and I have not even received request for medicals... It hurts me bad...please if there is any news please reply me...Because I won't lie I am frustrated!!! It's hard than I thought it's not easy!! Well God is in control.. Please let me know if there is any information or has anybody gotten medicals or anything from them... Thanks and God bless you all waiting...fisayo from Nigeria

Reactions: Husna005

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Any news yet from immigration? Like!!! I am tired!! I miss my husband so much and I am here waiting for medicals to come... This is so sad thou... I don't think they are working or attending to us my application will be 12 months next month and I have not even received request for medicals... It hurts me bad...please if there is any news please reply me...Because I won't lie I am frustrated!!! It's hard than I thought it's not easy!! Well God is in control.. Please let me know if there is any information or has anybody gotten medicals or anything from them... Thanks and God bless you all waiting...fisayo from Nigeria
My sister i can really relate with how you feel.. I feel as helpless and frustrated. Yesterday the only thing I kept saying was if they start requesting for medicals then all other things should follow sharp sharp PPR, COPR etc because seriously we don’t want any more waiting we have done our time !! Take heart Fisayo let the God and the universe turn things in our favour

Reactions: onyii_francez

BenWenn

Sep 15, 2020
Please has anyone gotten a similar update? We just got a mail for Pre-arrival services but we havent gotten medical request or anything other request. What does this mean?

Peerazzy

Mar 16, 2019
Please has anyone gotten a similar update? We just got a mail for Pre-arrival services but we havent gotten medical request or anything other request. What does this mean?
I got similar update pre arrival letter 4th Sept.2020 AOR 16 Dec 2020. Bbiometrics 10th February 2020 no medical request yet

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmmmmmmm my sister at least you have heard something, u have gotten ur AOR number and u have faith that good thing is ahead of you.
I am in more critical and frustrating situations where all hope is lost for me
10months after submitting my application and so many times of enquiring about an update of my application to the extent my husband involved his MP and Lawers they keep telling us your application is not in our system, at a point in time I thought my application was missing, so we submitted a second application in August 2020 and then they returned my first application with the reason that I didn't add your travel form, that's a form I wasn't aware of just that which they could have asked me to send to them through the web form, and why would they take 10months to return my application. The return date was 4th September, so what were they doing with my application?.

Kimberly03

Mar 17, 2020
Hmmmmmmm my sister at least you have heard something, u have gotten ur AOR number and u have faith that good thing is ahead of you.
I am in more critical and frustrating situations where all hope is lost for me
10months after submitting my application and so many times of enquiring about an update of my application to the extent my husband involved his MP and Lawers they keep telling us your application is not in our system, at a point in time I thought my application was missing, so we submitted a second application in August 2020 and then they returned my first application with the reason that I didn't add your travel form, that's a form I wasn't aware of just that which they could have asked me to send to them through the web form, and why would they take 10months to return my application. The return date was 4th September, so what were they doing with my application?.
Similar timeline here, still expecting MR. It's horrible, the kids are missing their dad and am really missing my hubby ; but i am optimistic that the lord would soon answer my prayers.

Reactions: Kobe_Snipez