+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

joy789

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I hear they closed all airports in Nigeria. I dont know what else to do now
The Nigerian Government has shut down three international airports to curb the spread of coronavirus across the country.

The affected airports are Mallam Aminu Kano Airport, Kano, Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu and the Port Harcourt Airport, Rivers.

The Director-General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Musa Nuhu in a statement said Kano, Rivers and Enugu international airports will be closed till further notice effective Saturday, March 21, 2020.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hello... I hope you landed safely?
Hi yes I did I just got home thanks for asking
So I got to immigration and was asked why am I landing by this time, technically he’s referring to the ban, then I presented him with the documents that proof I’m exempt from the ban, that’s all, he then asked the regular question of where I want my Pr card to be mailed, wasn’t a big deal after all, just have your correct documents ready, it’s the law and both the airline and immigration will abide by it.

Reactions: Adeolafun

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi yes I did I just got home thanks for asking
So I got to immigration and was asked why am I landing by this time, technically he’s referring to the ban, then I presented him with the documents that proof I’m exempt from the ban, that’s all, he then asked the regular question of where I want my Pr card to be mailed, wasn’t a big deal after all, just have your correct documents ready, it’s the law and both the airline and immigration will abide by it.
Am happy for you. Now all airports in Nigeria shut down. No international flights in and out till april 23

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Am happy for you. Now all airports in Nigeria shut down. No international flights in and out till april 23
Thanks and Are u sure? I think it’s only incoming flights u should double check what I saw yesterday was Murtala and nnamdi airport will still be operating, the rest will be shut down and also it’s only incoming flights from some specific country that was banned that’s what I saw on the news on Thursday

Reactions: Zettty1980

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Thanks and Are u sure? I think it’s only incoming flights u should double check what I saw yesterday was Murtala and nnamdi airport will still be operating, the rest will be shut down and also it’s only incoming flights from some specific country that was banned that’s what I saw on the news on Thursday
They just put the order out today to take effect from Monday