+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hello. Did they let you board
hi Ofc they did. I’m sitting in the boarding area, boarding starts soon,
So at the check in counter they looked at my passport and saw the immigrant visa, they ask for my Pr card I told them I don’t have it yet what I have is copr and also I’m an immediate family member of a Canadian citizen, that’s all, they never asked to see neither my copr document or my proof documents that I’m tied to a Canadian citizen, I guess they know the rule already and can’t be bothered, I got my two boarding passes and I’m waiting to board now.

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
So at the check in counter they looked at my passport and saw the immigrant visa, they ask for my Pr card I told them I don’t have it yet what I have is copr and also I’m an immediate family member of a Canadian citizen, that’s all, they never asked to see neither my copr document or my proof documents that I’m tied to a Canadian citizen, I guess they know the rule already and can’t be bothered, I go my two boarding passes and I’m waiting to board now.
Oh great. I wish you a safe flight. You should be landing tomorrow. I ll communicate again tomorrow to know how it worked out in the airport in Canada. Are you flying into Toronto?

Reactions: Zikky

joy789

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
So at the check in counter they looked at my passport and saw the immigrant visa, they ask for my Pr card I told them I don’t have it yet what I have is copr and also I’m an immediate family member of a Canadian citizen, that’s all, they never asked to see neither my copr document or my proof documents that I’m tied to a Canadian citizen, I guess they know the rule already and can’t be bothered, I got my two boarding passes and I’m waiting to board now.
Praise God. Have a safe flight

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
More update
So my connecting flight is air Canada and I just want to advise they’re a bit more strict to making sure you meet the requirement in order to board they’re plane, a lot of people are being refused boarding due to the fact that they didn’t come with the required documents to show enough proof of ties with an immediate family member who is a citizen or pr
My documents were went through thoroughly and with caution, it was smooth tho cause I travelled prepared for any fuss ( more than enough proof)..I’m successfully Checked in, waiting to board. So any one travelling should make sure they have all the required documentation for proof.

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
More update
So my connecting flight is air Canada and I just want to advise they’re a bit more strict to making sure you meet the requirement in order to board they’re plane, a lot of people are being refused boarding due to the fact that they didn’t come with the required documents to show enough proof of ties with an immediate family member who is a citizen or pr
My documents were went through thoroughly and with caution, it was smooth tho cause I travelled prepared for any fuss ( more than enough proof)..I’m successfully Checked in, waiting to board. So any one travelling should make sure they have all the required documentation for proof.
Oh great. Pls what documents did you travel with

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
More update
Hello... I hope you landed safely?