+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Its stressing everyone out
I just checked again and the updated news still says the shut down/ban is to only incoming flights so which means outgoing flights are good to go but in this scenario since no flights will be allowed In then there’s no plane to fly back out with..can u share a link that says the airports are going on total shut down? Cause I don’t see anything like that.. and i think the ban will take effect from Monday.

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I just checked again and the updated news still says the shut down/ban is to only incoming flights so which means outgoing flights are good to go but in this scenario since no flights will be allowed In then there’s no plane to fly back out with..can u share a link that says the airports are going on total shut down? Cause I don’t see anything like that.. and i think the ban will take effect from Monday.
https://leaderpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/nigeria-to-shut-lagos-abuja-international-airports-from-monday/wcm/2d128c3b-20ac-4235-8960-62cfca2da1d0/amp/

Obayemi

Mar 21, 2020
Submitted my application in December and completed both biometrics and medicals at CIO Sydney with medicals recieved and file transferred to AVO and both receipt acknowledgment and IP2 on March 12. Please what should I be expecting next and how soon?

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi yes I did I just got home thanks for asking
So I got to immigration and was asked why am I landing by this time, technically he’s referring to the ban, then I presented him with the documents that proof I’m exempt from the ban, that’s all, he then asked the regular question of where I want my Pr card to be mailed, wasn’t a big deal after all, just have your correct documents ready, it’s the law and both the airline and immigration will abide by it.
Welcome home bro

Reactions: Zikky

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Wow but in all honesty outgoing flights should be fine cause it only states incoming, but let’s see how Monday goes.
Well there has to be incoming flights before they can have outgoing. No airline will fly empty to a country just to pick up passengers.. u understand what I mean, right? But like u said let's see how it plays out

Reactions: Zikky

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone..my application was received oct30 and got bio req done...Aor2 on December 31st...i am a little bit worried because I have not received my medical request yet..any advice will help

Marykepo

Jun 7, 2019
Hello everyone
Pls is there anyone who applied for February application and file has been transferred to Accra and medicals and biometrics has been done, also the application has passed the 12months processing time and haven't heard anything from Accra. Pls can anyone explain or be of help. Thank you

Marykepo

Jun 7, 2019
Hello everyone

I'm a newbie in this group, I will like to congratulate everyone that has passed through this journey. And I will appreciate if you can be of help as regards my application. my husband submitted sponsorship application for I and my son feb 2019, and they have requested for my biometrics, police reports and medicalS which was done in August 2019 that was the last time I heard from them, anytime I send a message to them , I get the same answer that still in processing. And I haven't hrd anything again till now. Pls do you think there is a problem. Thank you

Reactions: Zino19

joy789

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Well there has to be incoming flights before they can have outgoing. No airline will fly empty to a country just to pick up passengers.. u understand what I mean, right? But like u said let's see how it plays out
Its been a battle. The airline initially said i cant travel that they were only allowing residents and citizens no family member allowed but after so much pressure from me and few others they allowed me. So am enroute to canada. Thank you all