+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Its been a battle. The airline initially said i cant travel that they were only allowing residents and citizens no family member allowed but after so much pressure from me and few others they allowed me. So am enroute to canada. Thank you all
Good news after all. Safe flight

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Its been a battle. The airline initially said i cant travel that they were only allowing residents and citizens no family member allowed but after so much pressure from me and few others they allowed me. So am enroute to canada. Thank you all
Oh really? So the airports are open? Happy for you

Reactions: joy789

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hello everyone

I'm a newbie in this group, I will like to congratulate everyone that has passed through this journey. And I will appreciate if you can be of help as regards my application. my husband submitted sponsorship application for I and my son feb 2019, and they have requested for my biometrics, police reports and medicalS which was done in August 2019 that was the last time I heard from them, anytime I send a message to them , I get the same answer that still in processing. And I haven't hrd anything again till now. Pls do you think there is a problem. Thank you
There may not be a problem.
What is your timeline on Ecas?