+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
Hello!!! Has anyone heard anything from cic?...i am nigerian I have been waiting for my medical request..its been 6month since application received...i am just tired maybe they are off because of the virus...God help us all..positive

Marykepo

Jun 7, 2019
Hello!!! Has anyone heard anything from cic?...i am nigerian I have been waiting for my medical request..its been 6month since application received...i am just tired maybe they are off because of the virus...God help us all..positive
Hi fisayo, I'm a nigerian too, have not heard anything from them too, today makes it 14months since I submitted my application

MimGlo

Jan 5, 2019
Hi fisayo, I'm a nigerian too, have not heard anything from them too, today makes it 14months since I submitted my application
Hello Fisayo and MaryEkpo,
14months post-submission here too and not a word from AVO!
Let's just continue to pray and be patient!

Marte

Mar 19, 2019
I don't blame applicants sometimes for believing/saying things just to feel okay in their skin, as AVO process has a way of f*cking applicants and their spouses with excess pressure... As someone that has gone through one of the longest process and survived it, am telling you all arguing about same day visa on interview to take a very chilling pill, as there is no such nonsense as far as spousal sponsorship permanent resident visa is concerned. This is not just any other visa, but a visa that requires process and proper documentations. AVO I know can't even do that for you in a week, not to mention same day visa delivery after interview, LMAO. And dont expect anyone asking you to drop your passport after interview, say you be who nah? You must go through the process of sending through vfs and pay the necessary fees in other to have a courier returning envelope which AVO will use to return back your passport. Now think of something else to keep up with the long process duration to ease your mind and keep praying your application survives every known and unknown screening.. Goodluck.
Eh yah. Such ‘nonsense’ happened in my case.My interview was for 10am, took about 20 mins, VO asked when my flight back to Nigeria was, said the next day and asked me to come back by 2pm to pick up my passport. And I picked my passport at 2pm to pick my passport with my visa in it at the the PR papers or whatever it’s called.