+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
When you submit your passport they will take you phone number and your email. So they will send you periodic updates on the status of your passport. The moment the vfs sends off your passport you get an update etc..
so it does not show on your online account there was a mistake on my email

brownn

Feb 10, 2020
Pre arrival and PPR just landed now ... I swear it was just grace and mercy of God throughout the process.... my interview was just 15min to 20min it went smoothly that the woman(VO) her self came out from her box and return all my documents with a smile and said thank you sir.
A very big thank you to everyone, I appreciate you all. For those that are still waiting, I wish you good luck, Pray is the master key.
Question : Is it adviseable to submit here at accra vfs or go back to lagos to submit?
Congratulations please share your timeline please

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
so it does not show on your online account there was a mistake on my email
I believe it did show up that the visa was issued on the online account. I think it showed on the 10th of February on my husband’s account. Then on February 11 he got the email to come pick up. So maybe once you see that in your online account, you give them a call the next day. However, one thing I’ve observed on this forum is that everyone’s process is not always the same. So if a week goes by try giving them a call.

Did you leave a phone number for them to reach you at? My husband accidentally gave the wrong number and the lady said it was too late to change, but he shouldn’t worry because they send both email and cell phone notifications. So if your email was incorrect the telephone notification should still work.

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
I believe it did show up that the visa was issued on the online account. I think it showed on the 10th of February on my husband’s account. Then on February 11 he got the email to come pick up. So maybe once you see that in your online account, you give them a call the next day. However, one thing I’ve observed on this forum is that everyone’s process is not always the same. So if a week goes by try giving them a call.

Did you leave a phone number for them to reach you at? My husband accidentally gave the wrong number and the lady said it was too late to change, but he shouldn’t worry because they send both email and cell phone notifications. So if your email was incorrect the telephone notification should still work.
ok thank you

Momo332

Oct 17, 2019
Pre arrival and PPR just landed now ... I swear it was just grace and mercy of God throughout the process.... my interview was just 15min to 20min it went smoothly that the woman(VO) her self came out from her box and return all my documents with a smile and said thank you sir.
A very big thank you to everyone, I appreciate you all. For those that are still waiting, I wish you good luck, Pray is the master key.
Question : Is it adviseable to submit here at accra vfs or go back to lagos to submit?
Congratulations Man, thanks for sharing

brownn

Feb 10, 2020
Good morning house, finally the golden mail (ppr) has arrived..thank God.
Please those who have submitted their passports correct me if I’m wrong, to my understanding I need to submit :

*passport request letter
*International passport
*2 passport photograph and one of them has to be stamped by the photo studio and also my name and date of birth on it.
*Height and eye chart form
*2copies of passport bio-data page
*Vfs consent form
*additional family information form ONLY if there has been any changes
*Vfs transmission fee which is approximately 8thousand naira.
Congrats

Reactions: Adeolafun and Zikky

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Congratulations, kindly share your timeline.. I will advice you to submit at Accra, is faster