+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

wisdom7

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Canada
Hello my people,
Sponsoring my wife in Nigeria. She has just received an email to go for her Medical.
She stays in Portharcourt. And it appears there's no accredited hospital for medical exam in the whole of South South.
She called the list of hospitals in Lagos. The earliest booking she got is November 16th 2018. This is absolutely incredible. Does any of you know of any walk in accredited hospital for Canadian PR Visa Medical Exam? I want her to do it asap.
Thanks
wisdom7

Reactions: maki22

Gallant1010

Apr 4, 2018
Hello my people,
Sponsoring my wife in Nigeria. She has just received an email to go for her Medical.
She stays in Portharcourt. And it appears there's no accredited hospital for medical exam in the whole of South South.
She called the list of hospitals in Lagos. The earliest booking she got is November 16th 2018. This is absolutely incredible. Does any of you know of any walk in accredited hospital for Canadian PR Visa Medical Exam? I want her to do it asap.
Thanks
wisdom7
Its only in Lagos. I believe you are still within the 30days.

kingseed

Jun 3, 2018
good day pple, am new here but i cld rly use ur helps, been trying to iupload additional dox thru case specific portal for accra but it keep s saying ''the remote server returned an error 404'' pls is anyone experiencing the same..been on this issue for a week now..desperate

kingseed

Jun 3, 2018
Also started processing February,medicals done and all..we just got a mail from accra that my wife should send her PIF,apparently she made a mistake in the application to sponsor form..has any experienced something like this before?

awestbaba

Jul 5, 2018
good day pple, am new here but i cld rly use ur helps, been trying to iupload additional dox thru case specific portal for accra but it keep s saying ''the remote server returned an error 404'' pls is anyone experiencing the same..been on this issue for a week now..desperate
What are the documents they requested for ?

Reactions: maki22 and kingseed

Gallant1010

Apr 4, 2018
I believe few people are having same issue. Please send them a mail ASAP advising of the issue and attach the required forms/documents as well as backup

Lby

May 25, 2018
okay guys, just to help keep people's hopes alive, I really didnt want to share this till after my interview but i have decided to share my little news because I know how I refresh the page every time just to see people's update from avo just to keep my spirit up because the waiting period is like forever for we applicants. I got request for interview on Friday and was also asked to bring my passport and all original documents we submitted when we applied. we were also advised to pay permanent residence fee if we haven't done so. the interview is scheduled in 3 weeks time in Accra visa office.. am July 2017 applicant and i never heard anything from avo after my medicals in January 2018 till last Friday I got that mail for interview.. I hope this helps and give hope to a lot of people waiting and hoping for their moments.
Hey please can you share your interview experience as I have one coming soon too, but I’m nervous.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Just an update. Finally I can put the AVO and this experience behind me. Thanks to everyone here on forum for support. Spouse has arrived to Canada.

Timeline:

September, 2017 AOR
February, 2018 Medical request
September, 2018 Telephone Interview, pre arrival and passport request
October, 2018 Pick up mail from VFS

Wishing everyone a quick and successful resolution.

Last edited:

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Just an update. Finally I can put the AVO and this experience behind me. Thanks to everyone here on forum for support. Spouse has arrived to Canada.

Timeline:

September, 2017 AOR

Congrats....How long did it take to receive passport back after submission?

Nkayzee

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018

Timeline:

September, 2017 AOR
October, 2018 Pick up mail from VFS

Congratulations. I'm the next in line o. Ppr was sent to a friend today . AOR is December 8th. Mine is December 20th, hopefully I will get a positive feedback this week or next week