+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
My application is in the 20thmonth now and still nothing yet after ADR but still trusting God for Perfection Cos I know delayance is not denial. In God’s own time, he makes all things beautiful and I have the feeling that,my PPR is near. I’m February 2017 and I think my Application is the oldest left in this forum now. If there’s anyone in this forum older than mine or the same timeline, pls let me know.
My application is in the 20thmonth now and still nothing yet after ADR but still trusting God for Perfection Cos I know delayance is not denial. In God’s own time, he makes all things beautiful and I have the feeling that,my PPR is near. I’m February 2017 and I think my Application is the oldest left in this forum now. If there’s anyone in this forum older than mine or the same timeline, pls let me know.
Hello. i applied the same month as you . i also received ADR last year December and just last month we got an interview. My wife got medicals request the same day, the next day pre-arrival email and three days later PPR. so just hang on. yours is also on the way. it got to a point that we almost gave up. The wait is frustrating but dont loose your faith.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Hello. i applied the same month as you . i also received ADR last year December and just last month we got an interview. My wife got medicals request the same day, the next day pre-arrival email and three days later PPR. so just hang on. yours is also on the way. it got to a point that we almost gave up. The wait is frustrating but dont loose your faith.
Yes absolutely they will get through and resolve all the files, so it's a game of patience for sure.

Reactions: Mylove4God2017

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Have you requested a status update recently?
No I haven’t yet, my passport has expired so I’m dealing with that now. Im renewing it and will send them an email following up. Im also waiting a bit because i dont think the email will change anything. Still waiting patiently, it will all end in praise.

Reactions: maki22

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
I feel you bro, thanx for the encouragement!

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hello forumers, this forum has gone in hibernation mode and we need to wake it up. After 20 months my wife finally got her passport back with her visa. it has been a very long wait but everything became official today.So to my fellow foumers waiting to hear from AVO just be patient. i know how frustating the wait can be . During the wait we messaged them several times and they hardly replied us. there were times my wife took out her frustration on me. So whoever is past the normal processing time dont loose hope. your testimony is also on the way.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Hello forumers, this forum has gone in hibernation mode and we need to wake it up. After 20 months my wife finally got her passport back with her visa. it has been a very long wait but everything became official today.So to my fellow foumers waiting to hear from AVO just be patient. i know how frustating the wait can be . During the wait we messaged them several times and they hardly replied us. there were times my wife took out her frustration on me. So whoever is past the normal processing time dont loose hope. your testimony is also on the way.
Some of us have kept the forum going.

Congratulations on your news!

Davinson

Jun 5, 2018
lol I'm a 2015 applicant . Went through appeal and my file is back with AVO

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
November 16.... Just received Pre Arrival and PPR...............But they want me to upload a copy of my passport in GCKEY....My question is,.... should i downlad a copy and send the original to the office at the same time? I guess Yes. lol

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
November 16.... Just received Pre Arrival and PPR...............But they want me to upload a copy of my passport in GCKEY....My question is,.... should i downlad a copy and send the original to the office at the same time? I guess Yes. lol
scan and Upload alone inside gckey is fine. they have been asking everyone to do same. and thats what people have been doing

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
scan and Upload alone inside gckey is fine. they have been asking everyone to do same. and thats what people have been doing
They don't ask everyone to upload scan of passport.

Yes, scan and upload copy of passport and then you have to send original passport and other documents requested via VFS/CVAC centre.

Just follow what is written on the letter.

Congratulations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elohim

Orukonla

Sep 30, 2018
They are closed tomorrow for the Thanksgiving
Thank you very much, Maki22, for this info. Fortunately, I got the e-mail from another source before I could check back on here. So I sent the medical document to them already before I could get your message from here. But there's no response yet, except an instant e-mail stating that I might not get a reply if my application is still within the normal duration of processing. Thanks a lot, once again.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Thank you very much, Maki22, for this info. Fortunately, I got the e-mail from another source before I could check back on here. So I sent the medical document to them already before I could get your message from here. But there's no response yet, except an instant e-mail stating that I might not get a reply if my application is still within the normal duration of processing. Thanks a lot, once again.
You are welcome.

That's a standard automated email response everyone gets.

Good luck with the process.

Last edited: