+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Gallant1010

Apr 4, 2018
Why are you sounding like you know everything mr? Many people got theirs within 4months from accra. You’re sounding frustrated. Calm down bro
With all due respect... I was responding to someone who had mentioned a case thats 8yrs ago.... Now, if you have those who got theirs within 4months... that's what you should state and do not cherry pick on my post... And don't be disrespectful when it comes to commenting... saying one sounds frustrated is rude sir... And where in my post does it show I know everything... Guess you should read through all my post ....thanks...

Reactions: I_Am_Baruch

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hello Guys... Has anyone successfully been able to log in to GCKEY account and read messages/updates today? For some reason, mine always crashes when ever i click "view status updates and messages"

mevisbleek

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
Hi,
I will be sponsoring my wife, I would need assistance with the below questions:
1) how can I get Nigeria police clearance/certificate?
2) how can I get Nigeria birth certificate? Or what document can be substituted for This?

Thanks

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Hi, I’m sponsoring my parents and their application has been forwarded to the Accra office. Anybody here with experience in sponsoring their parent? What is the waiting for the Accra office for parents and grandparents permanent residence application? Any comment would be highly appreciated.

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
@Elohim How have you, i got medical request exactly a month after you. I also submitted a month after you, so i just like to check in with you every now and then incase you got any new update cos it seems am always a month after you lol

Reactions: Elohim

Jemmy

Oct 14, 2017
Maybe you should go back to all your post, comment and read them carefully. You don’t have to be negative in your thinking/comment. We need positive minded people on this forum please. Thanks

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
@Elohim How have you, i got medical request exactly a month after you. I also submitted a month after you, so i just like to check in with you every now and then incase you got any new update cos it seems am always a month after you lol
Nothing after medicals oo.... i guess we just have to keep praying and hope for the best.