AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
They can fine out what's going on some, but not actually speed things up . But sometimes just knowing what's happening helps
@ RoamingSpirit please could you share the link for list of MP's across the country? I think it's about time we contact MP. My Application is exactly 11months today since it was received.

Reactions: maki22

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
@ RoamingSpirit please could you share the link for list of MP's across the country? I think it's about time we contact MP. My Application is exactly 11months today since it was received.
http://www.ourcommons.ca/parliamentarians/en/constituencies/FindMP

I emailed AVO again yesterday. We are at 12 months next Wednesday. But there is no way it will be processed by then - completed processing, in my mind, means that my husband and kids have had their passports returned. We haven't heard a thing since medicals.

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi everyone, I asked the same question in the watsapp group, @Kwamtin did you use ecas? we submitted the passport after ppr last week, and my PA's status changed to decision made on ECAS. We don't have a gc account so does that mean the PUM will follow right away?
If anyone can help me with this it will be much appreciated.

Last edited:

senaghana

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi everyone, I asked the same question in the watsapp group, @Kwamtin did you use ecas? we submitted the passport after ppr last week, and my PA's status changed to decision made on ECAS. We don't have a gc account so does that mean the PUM will follow right away?
PUM will follow in about 3 days after

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
A few people have asked if there are negative consequences to ordering your notes. I just found this in another thread:

Does ordering GCMS slow the processing of the file or affect adversely?

The answer is NO. Ordering GCMS is your right and its does not affect your file or your case at all. On the contrary, in some cases since the officer working on your file has to review your file before it is sent out, does update documents received from other agencies and helps your file move forward.

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
A few people have asked if there are negative consequences to ordering your notes. I just found this in another thread:

Does ordering GCMS slow the processing of the file or affect adversely?

The answer is NO. Ordering GCMS is your right and its does not affect your file or your case at all. On the contrary, in some cases since the officer working on your file has to review your file before it is sent out, does update documents received from other agencies and helps your file move forward.
You are right Nikki. Its calling continuously that affects the process, not ordering GCMS notes

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
HOWEVER! I called them like 5 times hahaha:D:D:D:D:p
But once our file was transferred to VO the Agent told me not to do it again or else. Lol

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
As far as I can tell, it is: grace_2017, McAkyne, Roamingspirit, Buckshot11, Gattu_Milan and you (Jayotuks).

I think there are others waiting, but they have at least received some type of correspondence with AVO

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Give yourself like a week for PUM since the Easter holidays may affect the timelines for AVO