+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
How normal is this pls? My successful medical result has been received since September 2017 and am yet to receive any mail from cic, am becoming so nervours .pls helppppp(in simba's voice) somebody,anybody !!!!!!!
Oh sorry i got that wrong, so they acknowledged you passed medical, but you haven't heard anything in regards to your application since and now your worried cos its been over 12months since application was received?

Mr Lexy

Mar 26, 2018
Oh sorry i got that wrong, so they acknowledged you passed medical, but you haven't heard anything in regards to your application since and now your worried cos its been over 12months since application was received?
Yea

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
How normal is this pls? My successful medical result has been received since September 2017 and am yet to receive any mail from cic, am becoming so nervours .pls helppppp(in simba's voice) somebody,anybody !!!!!!!
I am guessing you are an March, April or May applicant? If so, you are in the same boat as me. We are still waiting also and medicals were done in September.

Stellalawrence

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys. Good morning. I submitted by passport to Accra 2 weeks ago ago and I havnt heard back from them. Can anyone help with information on time line for getting PUM

Reactions: maki22

Grace_2017

Oct 17, 2017
I got my notes yesterday. They were somewhat helpful, though they are over a month old. I have reordered them. Still waiting and there are three others from March, April and May also waiting. I spoke with immigration today that basically tried to explain why some applications can take longer than others and tried to help me not feel panicked.

How about you?
Thank you for your reply. We haven't heard anything yet! We are still in waiting game...lol

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Thank you for your reply. We haven't heard anything yet! We are still in waiting game...lol
You haven't ordered your notes? I got ours on Tuesday . It says that the next follow up date on our application is May 12 . But they may look at it before then, especially as I sent more info on Tuesday.

mascot_est

Mar 6, 2018
Good day all! My husband sent a mail to VO and got this reply.

Please be advised that your application is in queue for review. However, an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received.
No further action is required by you at this time. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
Immigration Program.

We do not know what to make of this. We don't know which exact review. Anyone has any idea?

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Good day all! My husband sent a mail to VO and got this reply.

Please be advised that your application is in queue for review. However, an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received.
No further action is required by you at this time. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
Immigration Program.

We do not know what to make of this. We don't know which exact review. Anyone has any idea?
It is the standard reply that we all seem to get when we email them. They just mean the review of your application in general.

When did you apply? If you haven't done so yet, you may want to order your GCMS notes.

Grace_2017

Oct 17, 2017
You haven't ordered your notes? I got ours on Tuesday . It says that the next follow up date on our application is May 12 . But they may look at it before then, especially as I sent more info on Tuesday.
Please did AVO ask you additional documents or you've just sent more info by yourself? Please what kind of documents did you send?

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Please did AVO ask you additional documents or you've just sent more info by yourself? Please what kind of documents did you send?
Under eligibility in our notes it said "Recommend Review" and I wasn't sure what this meant - thought it meant that they are considering an interview, so I thought I would just send more documents in case. I sent more proof of financial support, more photos from WhatsApp chats, Facebook posts and our WhatsApp chat - over 700 pages. But they hadn't asked for it. I had previously sent proof of my trip there in December (photos, boarding pass, all that), and some legal documents from work where I added my husband's name to insurance and things like that.

Grace_2017

Oct 17, 2017
For those who were asked for additional info, how long after sending & they receiving additional documents at accra , does one hear back from them. thank you
i tried to send you a MP but it didn't work. Any idea about it?
Did you send an additionnal documents also?

mascot_est

Mar 6, 2018
It is the standard reply that we all seem to get when we email them. They just mean the review of your application in general.

When did you apply? If you haven't done so yet, you may want to order your GCMS notes.
Thank you for your reply. I applied in July but never ordered notes before.