+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Validity of PCC varies for countries but once submitted it is one year for CIC.
Okay if you say so. But the recent one I sent to them will expire by June, that is 6months. I hope they don't request for police clearance again when they email me for PPR.

Lizzer_

Feb 6, 2018
Hi guys,
Please i would like to know if anyone here has the email address of Canada visa office in Lagos or Ghana.
I need it urgently.
Thank you

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hello house I'm the most favored person here, I just received PPR this morning.
So here's the breakdown :
I had a call from AVO on Monday and it was like an interview, on Tuesday I received an email for invitation to pre arrival services. Then today being Friday I had PPR. They also requested for additional forms like updated schedule A and additional family information form.
I give all the glory to God for the answered prayers. I'm February applicant. I can't wait for it to be over so I can be with my wife.
And I also know pray for all other applicants waiting to hear from AVO to keep praying, God will answer each and everyone of you. Thank you

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
I had a call from AVO on Monday and it was like an interview, on Tuesday I received an email for invitation to pre arrival services. Then today being Friday I had PPR. They also requested for additional forms like updated schedule A and additional family information form.
I give all the glory to God for the answered prayers. I'm February applicant. I can't wait for it to be over so I can be with my wife.
And I also know pray for all other applicants waiting to hear from AVO to keep praying, God will answer each and everyone of you. Thank you
Congratulations!!!

What date did you apply?

Reactions: Mylove4God2017

goddess2017

Sep 13, 2017
Congrats

Reactions: Kwamtin

Mapleleave

Jan 19, 2018
Congratulations :D its a Valentine application... Am sooooo happy for u....all the best

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Congrats!

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
Congratulations!

Abiebie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Congrats dear. Pls wat n wat did Dey ask u over d fone

Reactions: OneBoo