App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
It appears from his post that he has neither father nor mother in common with his "half-sister". So the half sister is actually not his half sister.
Yeah. I was confused so it's clear now.

Reactions: Forte

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Disclaimer: Do not rush to send in supporting documents you’re not comfortable with.

When did you apply?
Please review your paperwork, including all supporting documents that you’ve sent at the time of application.

Please ensure that the proof of your ongoing relationship additional document that you will be sending is 101% accurate to avoid complications or conflicting information.

Keep in mind that this appears to be a fairness letter and not too many people get such an opportunity to proof beyond unreasonable doubt. Goodluck
Ye I’ll do that my wife is meeting up with my lawyer tmr to see what we can do.Thanks for your advice

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Finally my application has been approved!! .. Many thanks to everyone on this forum for their kind and great support in every aspect of my application, I couldn't have done it myself and most especially I'm grateful to God for making this possible coz at some point all hope was lost. I was drained and couldn't think straight coz the mistake I made on schedule A background/declaration form IMM 5669 would have been seen and read as misrepresentation and I'm glad I acted fast by following my guts even though I had some friends and family members telling me to let it slide. My advise to other members on this forum is to be straight with immigration and try as much as possible not to have anything under your sleeve as they are looking for one minor mistake to capitalize on your application if not properly addressed. I've since believe that when you stay ahead of them though it might slow the whole processing down but you will definitely come out victorious, special thanks to Cutie101 for standing by me in every process and believe me,she did more than what my representative did,she followed up every process as if I was her client and she nvr stopped encouraging me ... I want to also thank Ugoswife, Lagosbabe and bbcanada for their immensely support and encouragement from the day I realize the mistake and also every other member that supported me "God is indeed the Greatest"!!

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
Reactions: Ugoswife

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Finally my application has been approved!! .. Many thanks to everyone on this forum for their kind and great support in every aspect of my application, I couldn't have done it myself and most especially I'm grateful to God for making this possible coz at some point all hope was lost. I was drained and couldn't think straight coz the mistake I made on schedule A background/declaration form IMM 5669 would have been seen and read as misrepresentation and I'm glad I acted fast by following my guts even though I had some friends and family members telling me to let it slide. My advise to other members on this forum is to be straight with immigration and try as much as possible not to have anything under your sleeve as they are looking for one minor mistake to capitalize on your application if not properly addressed. I've since believe that when you stay ahead of them though it might slow the whole processing down but you will definitely come out victorious, special thanks to Cutie101 for standing by me in every process and believe me,she did more than what my representative did,she followed up every process as if I was her client and she nvr stopped encouraging me ... I want to also thank Ugoswife, Lagosbabe and bbcanada for their immensely support and encouragement from the day I realize the mistake and also every other member that supported me "God is indeed the Greatest"!!

Congratulationssssssssssssss

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
You said you got a new birth certificate also?
Now did the new birth certificate DOB reflect the same DOB used on the previous Dob used on the dependent sponsorship application?
Was all personal info in both of the birth certificates match with exception to surname being the only thing changing on both certificates? Please clarify.. @Kwamtin

Wapsis

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
02-02-2017
Doc's Request.
April 2017
File Transfer...
March 2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....