not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
becos said:
How long has yours said medical received?
its a bn a while. ..i think abt 5 months ago.

ninche

Jan 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
23rd august 2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
29th august 2016
Med's Done....
upfront meds
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
TeamCMOR said:
Happy Monday everyone. Very quiet in here lately. I hope you all have a pleasant week :) :)
hey buddy...looks like we have the same timelines...

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
https://www.change.org/p/minister-of-immigration-canada-order-an-inquiry-to-accra-visa-office-s-slow-processing-for-ee-pnp-and-fsw-pr-applications?recruiter=681979295&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Sign this.... we need a few more and we will get attention

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
husky10ng said:
https://www.change.org/p/minister-of-immigration-canada-order-an-inquiry-to-accra-visa-office-s-slow-processing-for-ee-pnp-and-fsw-pr-applications?recruiter=681979295&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Sign this.... we need a few more and we will get attention
What of that of family class sponsorship?

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Can others who have a similar timeline to mine please let me know if you see the third line in ECAS that says medical received? I'm starting to get concerned as to why ours does not after almost six months of processing and the fact we did our medical in May. I was first told on this forum, when we first applied, that I shouldn't anticipate to see the third line until five or more months in, or closer to when they make a decision. Can people weigh in? Thank you.

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
becos said:
Can others who have a similar timeline to mine please let me know if you see the third line in ECAS that says medical received? I'm starting to get concerned as to why ours does not after almost six months of processing and the fact we did our medical in May. I was first told on this forum, when we first applied, that I shouldn't anticipate to see the third line until five or more months in, or closer to when they make a decision. Can people weigh in? Thank you.
I don't think it's anything to be worried about. A lot of people didn't have any acknowledgement or update on medicals till they received PPR.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Ugoswife said:
I don't think it's anything to be worried about. A lot of people didn't have any acknowledgement or update on medicals till they received PPR.
Thanks. That's reassuring. I hope it's just my officer is lazy haha and hasn't entered it.

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
becos said:
Thanks. That's reassuring. I hope it's just my officer is lazy haha and hasn't entered it.
You are not alone. Although we did our medicals after we sent in the application, we haven't received any acknowledgement of receipt for it. I thought the medical office sends the results in right after the tests are finished. We have called the akai house office and they confirmed that they sent it in. We emailed accra VO to see if they received it and our email was ignored. At this point, we can only wait. As the bible says "but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength" , let's wait and see what our "Miracle Worker" is up to...

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Shock!!! Holy crap ..i got an email yesterday night that I should come for interview in Ghana just next week,
Just 4 days after my medical expired
They request ,marriage certificate, birth certificate, photos from our wedding, previous passport ,proof of communication
Historical documents such as school certificate.. All originals,
But they didn't mentioned remedicals
And they give me 7 days for all this
Please friends help me,I don't really know what prompt this interview, any contribution you make will be appreciated ..thanks

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Timosky99 said:
Shock!!! Holy crap ..i got an email yesterday night that I should come for interview in Ghana just next week,
They request ,marriage certificate, birth certificate, photos from our wedding, previous passport ,proof of communication
Please friends help me,I don't really know what prompt this interview, any contribution you make will be appreciated ..thanks
Wow. That's a really short time. I think you should focus on gathering all the requested information in as much detail as you can. Also include any other evidence of your relationship which you did not add to the previous application and even some of those you added initially. Of you have copies of all the documents you submitted, go through everything word for word with your spouse to make sure there was no mistake anywhere. Also try to look at it from an outsiders point of view to see if there is any part of your application can can raise a question or suspicion to an outsider. Then just put yourself together, relax and get ready for your interview. No one knows tour story more than you and you are the only one that can tell it best. Good luck and I pray you leave with your visa on the same day.

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
Timoksy congrats! Finally some sort of movement. We are happy for you. Bring all that they requested and lots of it .I feel like there is no such thing as too much information. We are rooting for you and wish you all the very best.

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Timosky99 said:
The first thing that came to my mind after reading your post was "this is just a formality" and that was before I read the other guys comments. So my dear don't worry your head one bit, you are very near the end of the long road. Hold your head high and show them you have nothing to hide. Don't just carry photos, carry photo book, not just phone bills, chat history, Facebook likes and posts etc. Show them what you and your spouse means to each other and I promise you, by next weekend we will all be popping Champaign and calling your name.

Goodluck my dear and my Our Lord Jesus go with you, Amen.

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
I never received AOR2 so I mailed AVO last weekend. Today I got a generic mail (I think) from them. At least I know my spouse application is with them, lol. Reply below:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Please be advised that your application is currently in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Best regards,

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (SAA)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Tweeny2017

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Interview........
11-01-2017
Timosky99 said:
Be prepared to leave the originals with them and return home to wait for decision. They don't do a decision right away anymore.
They took all our originals as well and sent my husband back home to wait for decision. Our medicals are expired as well now.
It's good at least you don't have to wait long for interview. We had to wait for interview two months and our application is really delayed now.

willy234

Sep 9, 2013
I finally got my pick up mail today!!!

in december i got a mail requesting for additional document to proof relationship, i was shocked because i sent a lot evidence with the application initially.Fourtunately i sent another proof and i got PPR.
Today i got a phone call from Dakar office that all the supporting document i sent with my application initially is in their office and never made it to Accra and said if i want it i can send a courier to pick it up. This now make sense to me when i did a GCMS request VO in ACCRA said they have only marriage certificate on file hence they werent sure it is a genuie marriage.

Long story short CIC has been screwing people up without them admiting their mistake.