Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
willy234 said:
I finally got my pick up mail today!!!

in december i got a mail requesting for additional document to proof relationship, i was shocked because i sent a lot evidence with the application initially.Fourtunately i sent another proof and i got PPR.
Today i got a phone call from Dakar office that all the supporting document i sent with my application initially is in their office and never made it to Accra and said if i want it i can send a courier to pick it up. This now make sense to me when i did a GCMS request VO in ACCRA said they have only marriage certificate on file hence they werent sure it is a genuie marriage.

Long story short CIC has been screwing people up without them admiting their mistake.

Tell me about it!!

Congrat. I'm really happy for you

I pray i shall be next for testimony IJN.

Hurry to Canada. you will love it here

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
They've backlog but they're advertising work and live I have Canada. Crooks.

umuchima

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
01-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
File Transfer...
10-10-2016
Med's Request
05-08-2017
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2017

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Somebody help please my head is full,should I print out all the 3 years conversation we have together?

oduzbaba89

Oct 21, 2016
good evening, I appreciate your good work on this Ghana applicant forum, please I want to ask or know, apart from spousal applications for PR, what category of PR is processed in Ghana visa office, is** other eligible relations PR application processed in Ghana too or in Nigeria. thanks

becos

Aug 25, 2016
oduzbaba89 said:
good evening, I appreciate your good work on this Ghana applicant forum, please I want to ask or know, apart from spousal applications for PR, what category of PR is processed in Ghana visa office, is** other eligible relations PR application processed in Ghana too or in Nigeria. thanks
This is a good website. Use it on a computer and you can see which apps are processed in Ghana. Just do "find" accra or Ghana and it should show you then all.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
Timosky99 said:
Somebody help please my head is full,should I print out all the 3 years conversation we have together?
Timosky, this is just my opinion, I would not bring all three years conversation. Of course bring all originals as they requested from you. Submit documents aside from what you sent immigration initially. do not resend documents or proof they already have from you. After you submitted your application surely your relationship didn't stop there right? Therefore, if birthday(s) have gone by show proof of gifts exchanged,proof of purchase, if funds were sent via western union send proof of that, phone logs, proof of daily communication with ur spouse since April 2016, if your partner came to visit you share pictures, boarding tickets etc etc. I hope you understand where am going with this. Am sure you would get more replies from others. Also there is a group on this forum who share their interview experiences. Its called: Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations . Surely you would obtain some great insight there, take time to read ppl experience you wud see u not the only one and folks have come out successful. God is with you, do not fear.

Tweeny2017

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Interview........
11-01-2017
Timosky99 said:
Bring as much proof of relationship as possible. Be ready to tell your relationship from the origin where it started and how it started and how it developed until the day of the interview. They will be typing in all the answers in their computer.sustain your answers with communication proofs as much as possible.they will ask you when and how you met your spouse, if you know each other's parents, when was the first day you told your spouse "I love you". They will ask about visits you made to each other since the time of application and if yes to show pics , boarding passes and so on.
They will ask questions about your identity as well. As I see they require historical evidence of your identity too. Don't forget birth certificate, national document besides passport and so on. Any old passports will serve too. They want to see all the countries you visited.
So far this I remember from our interview, hope this helps.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timosky99 said:
that will too much and they will not read it all , they will in fact shred most of it . Pick a max of 10 pages from covering the 3 years period .

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Timosky99 said:
Shock!!! Holy crap ..i got an email yesterday night that I should come for interview in Ghana just next week,
Just 4 days after my medical expired
They request ,marriage certificate, birth certificate, photos from our wedding, previous passport ,proof of communication
Historical documents such as school certificate.. All originals,
But they didn't mentioned remedicals
And they give me 7 days for all this
Please friends help me,I don't really know what prompt this interview, any contribution you make will be appreciated ..thanks

I would like advise you to be very careful not to provide too much to create problem for yourself. The reason why the interview was requested is that the visa office has doubt about your identity that why they are asking for your previous passport, and historical document such as school certificate. usually when you provide a birth certificate that was registered not very long time ago then the question who you are becomes a question mark? If you have a previous passport that has expired would be good enough and please don't trust any certificate from any school that you are not 200% sure is real.

Nyhiraba

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 10, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015, redone Nov 9, 2016
Interview........
Nov 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2016
LANDED..........
March 14, 2017
Timosky99, Gather your stuff during the day and go through these questions at night: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html

Good luck

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Now I can't get my original marriage certificate what do I do now? Should I go with photocopy or tell my wife to Mail the original to them or should I cancel the interview for them to held it any other time they preferred?

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Timosky99 said:
Now I can't get my original marriage certificate what do I do now? Should I go with photocopy or tell my wife to Mail the original to them or should I cancel the interview for them to held it any other time they preferred?

I think you have to be reading what orders are advising! I wrote you based on my experience with the Accra visa office. When my wife went for interview in 2014 she was very mad with me cos some were bring only 7 pages of phone records getting visa without any question but I tried to send 1000 proofs. I mean everything more than being ask and we end up getting problem with one of the school certificate we provided. Then After that I wrote to explain how we didnt know there was a problem with the certificate and we were told to reapply. So please don't rush send them the photocopy and tell them your wife has the original but since you were given only a week she couldnt have enough time to mail to you. If they still need the original they will tell you to send it to them. Don't even try to cancel the interview otherwise your file will go back to the last queue. Be very honest with them if you don't have something tell them they will give you time to provide. Also know that the visa office doesn't interview everybody. Once you get there if they have 20 people they will take everybody's document and review each person's document as a team. If thye are satisfy with your documentation they won't ask you a word but if they are not then they will call you for whatever they have concern.

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Timosky99 said:

I forget one thing write a letter to attach to the photocopy that you didn't have time to get the original so when they take your document to review while you waiting will give them the reason be even asking you

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Timosky99 said:
If possible, get your wife to sent you the certificate by DHL and attach a printout of the tracking information to the photocopy you are taking. Depending on how many days you have left, it's possible to receive the document within 3 days.