FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Interview........
11-01-2017
Timosky99 said:
Now I can't get my original marriage certificate what do I do now? Should I go with photocopy or tell my wife to Mail the original to them or should I cancel the interview for them to held it any other time they preferred?

Tweeny2017

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Interview........
11-01-2017
Timosky99 said:
Now I can't get my original marriage certificate what do I do now? Should I go with photocopy or tell my wife to Mail the original to them or should I cancel the interview for them to held it any other time they preferred?
Lacking original marriage certificate will definetly be a problem. But I think the photocopy will do as well, u just explain them you lost it and if they really need it your wife can submit it to them.
The main reason of interview is to check your identity and see if relationship if genuine. They need additional relationship proves besides the marriage certificate.
I would not advice you cancelling the interview just because of that. They really delay the process of giving visas already a lot. We had our interview in January and still waiting for a decision. Unless you want to delay your visa processing for longer.

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Thanks to you bbccanada and ugoswife..I so much appreciate your concern,thanks a lot to each and every one of you

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Thanks a lot tween2017,
Please one more question, some of my school certificate didn't bear my 3 complete full name while some do,
Would that be a problem?
Will they call it Mispresentation ?

uCHEMAMA

Jan 3, 2017
Timosky99 said:
Thanks to you bbccanada and ugoswife..I so much appreciate your concern,thanks a lot to each and every one of you
Hi Guys, Question - for those that did their medicals at IOM in Lagos (ikeja) did you get your results on the same day e.g. HIV test results? Does the Doctor disclose to you if you have any condition or do they just send it to Canada. My friend is shit scared to go for the medicals coz she says she doesn't want to know if something is wrong with her. I'm telling her not to be scared - knowledge is power

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
uCHEMAMA said:
Hi Guys, Question - for those that did their medicals at IOM in Lagos (ikeja) did you get your results on the same day e.g. HIV test results? Does the Doctor disclose to you if you have any condition or do they just send it to Canada. My friend is *censored word* scared to go for the medicals coz she says she doesn't want to know if something is wrong with her. I'm telling her not to be scared - knowledge is power
The doctor will usually not give you the test result for most CIC approved doctors but if they do, then it's a personal choice for them. The patient is also not expected to demand for the results. Your friend needs to get the rest done eventually. A lot of people have phobia for getting tested for anything. If she is particularly scared of getting tested for HIV she can get a home test kit from a pharmacy and get herself tested. If she is being sponsored for family class, I don't see why she should be so scared. Her spouse should know anyways right? ( But that shouldn't concern me). Encourage her though. The longer she delays getting tested the longer her application will take so she should definitely go for it!

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
Hello everyone
I am still waiting to receive email on the GCMS notes. They were suppose to be sent to me Monday Feb 13th, nothing. So i emailed them back inquiring and I'm still waiting. How long past the 30 days do you normally get a response? Also still waiting on the email about medical. Thanks in advance
butterfly girl

uCHEMAMA

Jan 3, 2017
Ugoswife said:
The doctor will usually not give you the test result for most CIC approved doctors but if they do, then it's a personal choice for them. The patient is also not expected to demand for the results. Your friend needs to get the rest done eventually. A lot of people have phobia for getting tested for anything. If she is particularly scared of getting tested for HIV she can get a home test kit from a pharmacy and get herself tested. If she is being sponsored for family class, I don't see why she should be so scared. Her spouse should know anyways right? ( But that shouldn't concern me). Encourage her though. The longer she delays getting tested the longer her application will take so she should definitely go for it!
Thank you Ugoswife. She is terrified. Absolutely terrified. She is applying as a skilled worker but her ex died mysteriously so she thinks it might of been that because he was a player. Good advice. The home test is better before she goes to IOM

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
Butterflygirl said:
Hello everyone
I am still waiting to receive email on the GCMS notes. They were suppose to be sent to me Monday Feb 13th, nothing. So i emailed them back inquiring and I'm still waiting. How long past the 30 days do you normally get a response? Also still waiting on the email about medical. Thanks in advance
butterfly girl
Hi ButterflyGirl

When you sent your request for your GCMS notes you would of received an email confirmation which mentions the following information:

Processing Times
•If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
•If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the first day following its receipt, unless an extension is taken.
•If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
•Please note that due to the volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) processes, it is not unusual for responses to be sent late in the day of the due date.

Tracking Number

Your request tracking number is ******. Your payment receipt number is R*********.

Due to the large volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) receives, please wait until after 31 calendar days has passed before submitting a status request with your tracking number

Try sending a Case Specific Inquiry to AVO using your tracking number, your date of request, as well as your receipt#. My love and I applied for our GCMS notes on Jan 12, and received our results Feb 10, 2017. Wish you all the best

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
Thanks TeamCMOR

Already sent. ;)

TeamCMOR said:
Hi ButterflyGirl

When you sent your request for your GCMS notes you would of received an email confirmation which mentions the following information:

Processing Times
•If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
•If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the first day following its receipt, unless an extension is taken.
•If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
•Please note that due to the volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) processes, it is not unusual for responses to be sent late in the day of the due date.

Tracking Number

Your request tracking number is ******. Your payment receipt number is R*********.

Due to the large volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) receives, please wait until after 31 calendar days has passed before submitting a status request with your tracking number

Try sending a Case Specific Inquiry to AVO using your tracking number, your date of request, as well as your receipt#. My love and I applied for our GCMS notes on Jan 12, and received our results Feb 10, 2017. Wish you all the best

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Timosky99 said:
Thanks a lot tween2017,
Please one more question, some of my school certificate didn't bear my 3 complete full name while some do,
Would that be a problem?
Will they call it Mispresentation ?
e

Like I said this application is about your relationship not about your certificate so give them the once that have the same name you wrote in the application. send them more proof of your relationship and one or two certificate to confirm your identity is enough.

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
Hello all
My husband and I have been frustrated waiting for the GCMS notes. I replied back to ICCR to send the notes Electronically mid Jan. Waiting the 30 days and we didn't receive our notes. I than emailed again at 31 days....they responded yesterday stating they waiting for acknowledgement of electronic or paper. I had already emailed them and stated electronically. We are being helpless, frustrated and we don't know why this is happening.

Originally I ordered the GCMS notes mid December. Had to do a consent form, did that. Waited 30 more days. So over two months passing and we just want to know whats happening to the file. Can anyone relate to this?

Butterfly girl

ENVOY

Dec 10, 2016
Butterflygirl said:
Hello all
My husband and I have been frustrated waiting for the GCMS notes. I replied back to ICCR to send the notes Electronically mid Jan. Waiting the 30 days and we didn't receive our notes. I than emailed again at 31 days....they responded yesterday stating they waiting for acknowledgement of electronic or paper. I had already emailed them and stated electronically. We are being helpless, frustrated and we don't know why this is happening.

Originally I ordered the GCMS notes mid December. Had to do a consent form, did that. Waited 30 more days. So over two months passing and we just want to know whats happening to the file. Can anyone relate to this?

Butterfly girl
Hi, I got my GCMS notes in less than 3 weeks. Refer to this site visafile.info/ cost 25 dollars.
I hope this helps

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
ENVOY said:
Hi, I got my GCMS notes in less than 3 weeks. Refer to this site visafile.info/ cost 25 dollars.
I hope this helps
Hi. I see you applied in June. We're you able to get any reasonable info from your gcms notes showing that the officer has started working on your file? I'm trying to see if there is a complete halt on application processing or if they are working on them slowly. Thanks.

ENVOY

Dec 10, 2016
Ugoswife said:
Hi. I see you applied in June. We're you able to get any reasonable info from your gcms notes showing that the officer has started working on your file? I'm trying to see if there is a complete halt on application processing or if they are working on them slowly. Thanks.
I applied for the GCMS note aJnuary this year. They last activity on my file was September 2016. It also shows that an email correspondence was received January this year.
I was hurt knowing that they had done little on my file.I have been resident in Canada for 2 years, however, this delay affects me and my partner as i cant get a reasonable job without the right work permit
@Ugoswife Any idea on the month currently processed?