+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

coalhouse65

Mar 19, 2016
ikema said:
Thanks everyone. I just update my timeline. I wish all January application congrats in advance and the rest on the line to receive ppr. Keep your email open.
hi ikema, congrats on your ppr. when exactly in january did you apply? was your case fairly straightforward? sorry for all the questions. I am just restless. thank you.

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
I'm Baruch ** ...Don't worry just pray to God and bring all the recommended documents with you ,
You will be given visa same day as soon as you answer correctly to there questions....
congrants in advanced.... Update your timeline for the help of others

becos

Aug 25, 2016
ikema said:
My dear friends, the true God Jehovah whom I served has answered my prayers today. PPR has been received. Praise be onto his name.

Madie, lookout on your email.
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement in this forum. More good news on the way.
Congratulations ikema!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
freshychichi said:
Awwwwww.. Congrats Ikema, you are always so kind with your words. May Jehovah be praised!! When did you apply?
Hi Freshy, Thanks a lot. Question when AVO request for you passport, what other things did they request from you? where you asked to complete any additional form? where you asked for passport photograph?

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
becos said:
Congratulations ikema!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Thanks Friend.

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
Those who receive PPR can also share light to the question I asked Frechy

Dele

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2016 SA 22-02-2016
File Transfer...
22-02-2016 AND IN PROCESSING 02-03-2016
Med's Request
RE-MED : 04-10-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 21-10-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
ikema said:
Those who receive PPR can also share light to the question I asked Frechy
For anyone to share anything you need to post a redacted version of PPR letter.

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
Dele said:
For anyone to share anything you need to post a redacted version of PPR letter.
Attached is the letter from AVO. Those who receive PPR was your letter similar?

UCI: ********
Application: F00******

Dear ******* ********:

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. You must submit your passport(s) within 10 days of the date of this letter in order to finalize your application.

Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.

Please read carefully all the information and instructions set out below and complete the steps accordingly. If you have any questions after reading the information and instructions, please contact this office by following the instructions on our website: www.cic.gc.ca.

1. Change in Family Composition or Mailing Address

You must notify «ACCRA» in writing if there are or will be changes in your life circumstances before using your visas, such as:
· Family status (e.g. marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation, birth, adoption, death of the sponsor, principal applicant or any accompanying family member, including grandchildren born to dependent children); or
· You or any of your family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence; or
· Changes to mailing address/e-mail address/contact information.

Failure to inform CIC of any of these changes may delay processing, may result in the cancellation of your immigrant visas and may render you and your family members inadmissible to Canada. Failure to inform CIC of dependent family members during your application processing will permanently exclude them from later sponsorship in the Family Class.

2. Passport(s) and other requirements
Please provide the following information for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (if applicable) to Canadian Visa Office in ********:

Two (2) recent photographs of yourself, your spouse or common-law partner and dependent children (if applicable).

Follow the instructions provided in the section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix A: Photo Specifications. The application guides may be found on the CIC website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

On a separate piece of paper, please provide the following information for you and your spouse or common-law partner and dependent children (if applicable):

- Height, Eye Colour

If you are a citizen of a country that is required to obtain a visa to visit Canada, please follow the instructions below regarding your passport requirements:
· Submit your original passport and the original passport(s) of your accompanying spouse and dependent children (if applicable). Passports for you and your accompanying spouse and dependent children (if applicable) must be submitted together.
· There must be at least two blank visa pages in each passport and your passport(s) must be valid for at least six months.
· Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

If you are a citizen of a country that is exempt from obtaining a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, please follow the instructions below regarding your passport requirements (NOTE: To find out if you are visa-exempt under Regulation 190, consult the following CIC webpage: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions):
· Send a photocopy of your passport (all pages) and of the passport of your accompanying spouse and dependent children (all pages) if applicable.

Submitting your passport(s) Canadian Visa Office in ********
Your passports must be received in our office within 10 days from the date of this letter.
Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Passports may be submitted for a fee to one of our visa application centres in person or via courier. For details please see the visa application centres’ website at http://www.csc-cvac.com/en-Avo-cic/.ca//selfservice/cvac_application_processing#applicable_fees. Another option is to submit the passport to the Canadian Visa Office directly via courier to the address below.

Please do not come in person to the Canadian Visa Office to submit the requested documents. Entry to the immigration section is by appointment only.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (MV)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

YayaO

Jul 24, 2016
Pls can someone answer my question on RPRF? I didn't pay in with my initial application. Do I go ahead and pay it without Accra asking for it. Also do I mail receipt to AVO?

coalhouse65

Mar 19, 2016
YayaO said:
Pls can someone answer my question on RPRF? I didn't pay in with my initial application. Do I go ahead and pay it without Accra asking for it. Also do I mail receipt to AVO?
i don't think it hurts to make the payment now. i am a january applicant as well, and we made our payment when we submitted our application. based on other comments i have seen on this forum, it can sometimes delay processing if you don't make the payment earlier.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oki1 said:
Hello everyone, hope you all are doing good? landed on the 8th of Oct.just in time for Thanksgiving. my husband said best Thanksgiving gift ever.You all take care,best wishes and God's speed concerning each and everyone waiting for their ppr.The grace of God would speak concerning everyone!!!!
Hi Oki, congratulation on your successful landing, remain bless.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ikema said:
My dear friends, the true God Jehovah whom I served has answered my prayers today. PPR has been received. Praise be onto his name.

Madie, lookout on your email.
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement in this forum. More good news on the way.
Congratulation Ikema, finally the almighty ppr has arrived, it has ended in praise

YayaO

Jul 24, 2016
coalhouse65 said:
i don't think it hurts to make the payment now. i am a january applicant as well, and we made our payment when we submitted our application. based on other comments i have seen on this forum, it can sometimes delay processing if you don't make the payment earlier.
Thank you so much. So I have paid. How do I notify them of payment? Do I send the receipt by courier? If yes, pls I need a mailing address

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
@Yayao this is the addressGeneral Contact Information
Street Address:
42 Independence Avenue
Accra, Ghana
Sankara Interchange (Ako Adjei Overpass)
Postal Address:
High Commission of Canada
P.O. Box 1639
Accra, Ghana
Telephone: 011 (233) 30 2211 521
Facsimile : 011 (233) 30 2211 523 / 2773 792 / 2211 524 (visas)
Email: accra@international.gc.ca
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Send all the receipt you received from the payment.
Make a note of your application number, UCi,birthday and full name for easy identification, so as to CIC to attach it to your file.
Jah bless.....
#TIM