RE MEDICAL: 04-10-2016
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/10/2016
ikema said:
My dear friends, the true God Jehovah whom I served has answered my prayers today. PPR has been received. Praise be onto his name.

Madie, lookout on your email.
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement in this forum. More good news on the way.
Awwwwww.. Congrats Ikema, you are always so kind with your words. May Jehovah be praised!! When did you apply?

coalhouse65

Mar 19, 2016
hi ikema, can you please share your timeline? i understand from your previous messages that you have the same timeline as mandie which means you applied in february? i am a january applicant so i am worried. thanks.

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
ikema said:
Thanks toludee, I got an email saying I hvae 10 days to submit my passport.
we waiting for accra to issue in the economic class, been waiting over 5 months, close to 6 months this friday.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
CONGRATULATIONS Ikema,it has ended in praise for you

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Congratulations My country man,my man,my friend and my brother in Jw ...may Jehovah be praised

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Congratulations to you Ikema,
am so happy for you....

YayaO

Jul 24, 2016
ikema said:
My dear friends, the true God Jehovah whom I served has answered my prayers today. PPR has been received. Praise be onto his name.

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement in this forum. More good news on the way.
Hello ikema, pls share your timeline... January applicant here

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodday everyone. I just received an email from accra that I should come for interview by first week of December. I'm January applicant, also would appreciate every support and help from you all. Thanks and God bless!

YayaO

Jul 24, 2016
I_Am_Baruch said:
Goodday everyone. I just received an email from accra that I should come for interview by first week of December. I'm January applicant, also would appreciate every support and help from you all. Thanks and God bless!
Congratulations!!!! It will end in praise

Dele

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2016 SA 22-02-2016
File Transfer...
22-02-2016 AND IN PROCESSING 02-03-2016
Med's Request
RE-MED : 04-10-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 21-10-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
ikema said:

Congratulations !!!! when is your medicals expiring?

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
Thanks everyone. I just update my timeline. I wish all January application congrats in advance and the rest on the line to receive ppr. Keep your email open.

Beebee2016

Jun 16, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2016
AOR Received.
19th April 2016
Med's Done....
26th April 2016
ikema said:
Thanks everyone. I just update my timeline. I wish all January application congrats in advance and the rest on the line to receive ppr. Keep your email open.
Congrats Ikema and I_am_baruch. Please January what was your applications filled?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ikema said:

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm waiting patiently for some news. More good news on the way IJN!

*Mandie*

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So here is the email I got this morning from em. I need every support and advise please:-

Date: October 12, 2016

UCI: ********
Application:F********

P.O.Box:
***********,*********, LAGOS,
Nigeria,23401

Dear *** *** ***:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, an interview is required. We are therefore pleased to advise that you are required to attend an interview at the location, date and time indicated below:

Interview at the Canadian High Commission in Accra on the *** of December, 2016 at 09:00:00am

The purpose of this interview will be to determine your eligibility for admission to Canada.
Unless you have been specifically instructed otherwise by the officer, all of your accompanying family members over the age of 16 should be present for the interview as well. If any are absent, processing of your application may be delayed.
Please bring the following original documents with you to the interview:

Ø Your marriage certificate.

Ø Photos of your marriage ceremony (if you are being sponsored by your spouse).

Ø Proof of communication (i.e. photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills) between you and your sponsor,
and any other documentation you may have in respect to your relationship.

Ø Historical identification such as school documents, birth certificates, previous passports etc. (Please bring originals of documents to interview if not already submitted)

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL REQUESTED DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE RECEPTIONIST WHEN YOU CHECK IN FOR THE INTERVIEW. DOCUMENTS NOT SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE INTERVIEW MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED AT THE INTERVIEW.

Please note that interviews scheduled in Accra will be conducted in English or French, the official language of your choice. If you require an interpreter in any other language or dialect, it is your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements for an interpreter, including payment for his/her services. If you arrive at interview and the officer is unable to conduct the interview due to your inability in English or French or the absence of an interpreter, the interview will not take place. Your application may then be assessed based on the information on file, and this may result in an unfavourable decision.
If your sponsor has not already done so they may wish to consider paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga at this time. Please note that if no visa is issued to you, this fee is fully refundable.
PLEASE NOTE
If you are unable to attend the interview on the date and time indicated, you must inform us well in advance, giving a substantive reason why you are unable to attend. If you fail to keep your appointment, and we have not otherwise heard from you WITHIN 60 DAYS of your scheduled interview,we will have to assume that you are no longer interested in going to Canada and your application will be refused.
Do not give up employment, dispose of household effects or make travel or any other arrangement until you have received notice that you are accepted for immigration. There is no assurance at this stage that a visa will be granted to you.
Please bring this letter, any relevant supporting documents, and your passport with you when you appear for your appointment.
A copy of this letter has been sent to your sponsor in Canada, if applicable.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (MV)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Please note: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

Notez: En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas. Ce message (y compris les pièces jointes, le cas échéant) est confidentiel et destiné uniquement au destinataire. Toute utilisation ou divulgation non autorisée est strictement interdite. La publication de ce message à une personne autre que le destinataire ne constitue pas une renonciation au privilège. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, s'il vous plaît nous en aviser immédiatement.