+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

YayaO

Jul 24, 2016
Timosky99 said:
Send all the receipt you received from the payment.
Make a note of your application number, UCi,birthday and full name for easy identification, so as to CIC to attach it to your file.
Jah bless.....
#TIM
Thank you so much

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ikema said:
Attached is the letter from AVO. Those who receive PPR was your letter similar?

UCI: ********
Application: F00******

Dear ******* ********:

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. You must submit your passport(s) within 10 days of the date of this letter in order to finalize your application.

Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.
Yes Ikema, I got the same thing, fill the form and send the documents back to them asap, you can refer to the 1st form you fill to avoid mistake, please treat as urgent..
Congrats once again... It will sure end in praise.

Lekki

Sep 13, 2016
Lekki
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Feb 2016
AOR Received.
11 Mar 2016
Congratulations Ikema! I knew the Januarys were loading. They have truly sped up as they promised a few months ago.

Lekki

Sep 13, 2016
Lekki
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Feb 2016
AOR Received.
11 Mar 2016
ikema said:
Thanks everyone. I just update my timeline. I wish all January application congrats in advance and the rest on the line to receive ppr. Keep your email open.
You still havent told us the day in January o

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
Aroms said:
Yes Ikema, I got the same thing, fill the form and send the documents back to them asap, you can refer to the 1st form you fill to avoid mistake, please treat as urgent..
Congrats once again... It will sure end in praise.
The forms is basically like the same form I fill while filling the first time.

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
Friends i am kind of confuse right here, as you can read from the letter i got from CIC which i post earlier, CIC gave me website link to complete forms, but when i click on the link, all the forms are the same form i completed the very first time. Now am kind of wondering why do i have to complete the forms again and validate it and be providing prove of marriage and other stuff.
Can someone tell if that was their case. i need this urgently.

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
Can Someone Explain this statement for me?

Passport(s) and other requirements;-
Please provide the following information for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (if applicable)
Two (2) recent photographs of yourself, your spouse or common-law partner and dependent children (if applicable).
Follow the instructions provided in the section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix A: Photo Specifications. The application guides may be found on the CIC website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp
On a separate piece of paper, please provide the following information for you and your spouse or common-law partner and dependent children (if applicable):
- Height, Eye Colour

Please does that statement sound like i need to complete new form. Please oooo i am confuse

Lekki

Sep 13, 2016
Lekki
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Feb 2016
AOR Received.
11 Mar 2016
ikema said:
Can Someone Explain this statement for me?

Passport(s) and other requirements;-
Please provide the following information for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (if applicable)
Two (2) recent photographs of yourself, your spouse or common-law partner and dependent children (if applicable).
Follow the instructions provided in the section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix A: Photo Specifications. The application guides may be found on the CIC website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp
On a separate piece of paper, please provide the following information for you and your spouse or common-law partner and dependent children (if applicable):
- Height, Eye Colour

Please does that statement sound like i need to complete new form. Please oooo i am confuse
Not at all. All that is just their very specific way of saying that you and your spouse need to provide 2 new passport sized photographs each, and that the photographs must meet the specifications in the application guide.

And secondly, on a separate piece of paper you write you and your spouses names, heights, and eye colour (I assume brown if you are Nigerian)
Chikena

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
Lekki said:
Not at all. All that is just their very specific way of saying that you and your spouse need to provide 2 new passport sized photographs each, and that the photographs must meet the specifications in the application guide.

And secondly, on a separate piece of paper you right you and your spouses names, heights, and eye colour (I assume brown if you are Nigerian)
Chikena
Thanks very much lekki, am going to take provide them the info ASAP

coalhouse65

Mar 19, 2016
Hello good people. The much awaited PPR arrived this afternoon. I am beyond excited !! :D :D :D :D We applied on January 25, 2016. So approximately 9 months to PPR. Wishing the rest of you waiting on PPR the very best. Cheers.

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
coalhouse65 said:
Hello good people. The much awaited PPR arrived this afternoon. I am beyond excited !! :D :D :D :D We applied on January 25, 2016. So approximately 9 months to PPR. Wishing the rest of you waiting on PPR the very best. Cheers.
wooooow Dance in the street skelewu and azonto. Congrats my friend. More good new to come. AVO is really working. tomb up for them.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
coalhouse65 said:
Congratulations to you and ikema!!! Such wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Dele

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2016 SA 22-02-2016
File Transfer...
22-02-2016 AND IN PROCESSING 02-03-2016
Med's Request
RE-MED : 04-10-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 21-10-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
coalhouse65 said:
Congratulations!!!

YayaO

Jul 24, 2016
coalhouse65 said:
Congratulations! I applied January 25th too! Still no news!