Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
for linking of your account. Its not a big deal at all. Kindly use a system and not phone or ipad. Use a laptop or destop. I have been trying mine for ages no lucky as i used myb computer one time it linked. cheers.

Macworld

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
samola10 said:
@macworld,
you can just go through this link nd understand the way it works...

You can access the ATIP Online Request tool at the following link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/. ;
it cost only $5
Thank u Samola. God will soon put a big smile on our faces.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hello my good people,
Yesterday I confirmed I received my gcms note with nothing to worry about, luckily today again I got an email from Accra to send this information... Did anyone receive similar or same email???
Can anyone here please break it down or analyse it.
Thank You...

Date: October 7, 2016

UCI: ********

Application: F000******

P.O.Box:

Lagos,

Nigeria

Dear xxx xxx xxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18 (despite what the form states). Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.

Ø Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UK or evidence that you have applied for it.

Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all three non-accompanying dependants.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLYopportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (MV)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada

P.O. Box 1639

42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
hello my friend.for my understanding,its a normal standard mail sent to applicate who medical,police certificate has expired or is about to expire and with the Schedule A form,its an update of information that they looking for regarding your life,work and travel history so for me,there is nothing really to be worried about.Get the medicals and police certificate and fellow the instructions given to you and send them back to them before the dead line and i believe God will take care of the rest

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
samola10 said:
Hello my good people,
Yesterday I confirmed I received my gcms note with nothing to worry about, luckily today again I got an email from Accra to send this information... Did anyone receive similar or same email???
Can anyone here please break it down or analyse it.
Thank You...

Date: October 7, 2016

UCI: ********

Application: F000******

P.O.Box:

Lagos,

Nigeria

Dear xxx xxx xxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18 (despite what the form states). Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.

Ø Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UK or evidence that you have applied for it.

Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all three non-accompanying dependants.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLYopportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (MV)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada

P.O. Box 1639

42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

This is a sign of PPR on the way, However, AVO need more clarification on form (IMM 5669). Note what they said (a decision will be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application) basically, I think what they are insinuating here is that they are not satisfy on the info you provided on IMM 5669. Please NOTE, when you are answering question 8 and 12 in the form. make sure you put the same information

Question 8 said:-
Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent.
Start with the most recent information. Under "Activity", write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing
(for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc.). If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in that country.

Question 12 said :-
List all addresses where you have lived since your 18th birthday or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent. Do not use P.O. box addresses.

So if you notice both question are asking your address from age 18.

Congrats in advance.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians and soon to be Canadians! Praying we all get to be with our loved ones next year at this time. :)

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
The house is quite, hope everyone is doing quite ok. waiting to here good news in the house soon. and let's keep praying for the best friends.

Lekki

Sep 13, 2016
Lekki
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Feb 2016
AOR Received.
11 Mar 2016
ikema said:
The house is quite, hope everyone is doing quite ok. waiting to here good news in the house soon. and let's keep praying for the best friends.
Yes oh. No talk for a few days. Lets hope they have just been preparing the first set of 2016 applications for PPR!

oki1

Aug 26, 2016
Hello everyone, hope you all are doing good? landed on the 8th of Oct.just in time for Thanksgiving. my husband said best Thanksgiving gift ever.You all take care,best wishes and God's speed concerning each and everyone waiting for their ppr.The grace of God would speak concerning everyone!!!!

oki1

Aug 26, 2016
Hello everyone, hope you all are doing good? landed on the 8th of Oct.just in time for Thanksgiving. my husband said best Thanksgiving gift ever.You all take care,best wishes and God's speed concerning each and everyone waiting for their ppr.The grace of God would speak concerning everyone!!!!

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Amen Amen Amen IJMN
Thank you Oki1

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
My dear friends, the true God Jehovah whom I served has answered my prayers today. PPR has been received. Praise be onto his name.

Madie, lookout on your email.
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement in this forum. More good news on the way.

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
ikema said:
My dear friends, the true God Jehovah whom I served has answered my prayers today. PPR has been received. Praise be onto his name.

Madie, lookout on your email.
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement in this forum. More good news on the way.
did u get an email or a notification on your cic account, congratulations

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
toludee said:
did u get an email or a notification on your cic account, congratulations
Thanks toludee, I got an email saying I hvae 10 days to submit my passport.