Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
I am also July 2015 applicant and I'm still waiting o. No news or any request yet from them. Thank God they are looking into July 2015 application. Hopefully, before the end of this month July 2015 applicants will get a positive email.

Amaron

Apr 12, 2016
pokie said:
I am also July 2015 applicant and I'm still waiting o. No news or any request yet from them. Thank God they are looking into July 2015 application. Hopefully, before the end of this month July 2015 applicants will get a positive email.
I think it doesn't exceed a year anymore. Even with re-medical, it doesn't exceed a year anymore.
If your application was received in May 2015, you ought to hear from AVO at most by April, 2016 with your PR.
The wait is almost over. Good luck to everybody.

drpiro

Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2015
AOR Received.
02-10-2015
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
23-10-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
07-08-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
31/05/2016
LANDED..........
01/08/2016
This is a week of PPRs .
I remain optimistic for us all.
delay is not denial.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
=drpiro
Amen and I receive it in Jesus name

Dele

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2016 SA 22-02-2016
File Transfer...
22-02-2016 AND IN PROCESSING 02-03-2016
Med's Request
RE-MED : 04-10-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 21-10-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
drpiro said:
This is a week of PPRs .
delay is not denial.
Amen!!!

ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
Interview........
05-2016
GOOD DAY EVERYONE:

Can anyone with experience please tell me how much Nigeria police clearance is in Alagbon. Please share your experience, I will appreciate

Thanks

Amaron

Apr 12, 2016
ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE said:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE:

Can anyone with experience please tell me how much Nigeria police clearance is in Alagbon. Please share your experience, I will appreciate

Thanks
Hi

It is within the range of N5k to N7k depending on who attends to you.

Amaron

pokie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
drpiro said:
This is a week of PPRs .
delay is not denial.
Amen and Amen!! We cant wait........

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello.. I just got my AOR but right now I'm not living in my country (Nigeria). I'm visiting my brother in Ghana but I might be living here in Ghana till September before returning back to Nigeria.

Do I have to notify CIC that i will be in Ghana till September?
Do I have to do another police certificate from Ghana since I will be living here for more than 6months and send it to CIC?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
willyblue said:
Hello.. I just got my AOR but right now I'm not living in my country (Nigeria). I'm visiting my brother in Ghana but I might be living here in Ghana till September before returning back to Nigeria.

Do I have to notify CIC that i will be in Ghana till September?
Do I have to do another police certificate from Ghana since I will be living here for more than 6months and send it to CIC?
If your are not moving to Ghana permanently, then there is no need to inform CIC. However, after your return to your country, you should update your address/activity in regards to background declaration form, and proactively obtain police certificate for Ghana and send to AVO...you might not even have to if you get your visa before Sep.

*Mandie*

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Thanks Mandie for the reply. I won't be changing address. I will still be going back to my address in my application.

Another quick question... I noticed they spelt my first name wrongly when they emailed me my UCI number but my middle name and surname is correct.

Should I call them to correct it and what is their number?

Thanks

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
@willy blue. ...u will need to inform cic that u are visiting ur brother in Ghana but u do not need to provide a new certificate until they request for it

And about the spelling of your name, u will need to write them with the right spelling of your name

drpiro

Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2015
AOR Received.
02-10-2015
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
23-10-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
07-08-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
31/05/2016
LANDED..........
01/08/2016
i got a response from accra today,

Date: May 16, 2016

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxx:

On October 25, 2012, CIC introduced a period of conditional permanent residence for certain spouses and partners.

A sponsored spouse, common-law or conjugal partner whose application for permanent residence was received by CIC on or after October 25, 2012, is subject to a period of conditional permanent residence under section 72.1 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) if they were in a relationship with their sponsor for two years or less and had no children in common with their sponsor at the time of the sponsorship application.

Section 72.1 of the IRPR states the following:

72.1 (1) Subject to subsections (5) and (6), a permanent resident described in subsection (2) is subject to the condition that they must cohabit in a conjugal relationship with their sponsor for a continuous period of two years after the day on which they became a permanent resident.

CIC has determined that you are subject to the condition under section 72.1 of the IRPR and therefore you are required to live together in a conjugal relationship with your sponsor for a period of two years after the day on which you become a permanent resident.

EXCEPTIONS:
If one of the following situations applies to you, you may contact CIC to request an exception to the condition:
You do not have to stay in the relationship with your sponsor to keep your status in Canada if you are living in a situation of abuse or neglect. Where there is evidence of abuse or neglect by your sponsor or if your sponsor fails to provide protection from abuse or neglect by a person related to your sponsor (even if that person is not living in the household), you may request an exception from the condition.

If there is evidence that your sponsor has died during the period of your conditional permanent residence, you may request an exception to the condition.

You may request an exception from the condition at any time during the two-year conditional period by calling the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100. For more information about conditional permanent residence and the exceptions, please visit the CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/family-sponsorship.asp

Information and Services for Victims of Abuse or Neglect
The police are there to help you. In an emergency situation, call 911 or 0 on your telephone and ask the operator to contact police for you.
There are websites available with information for victims of abuse or neglect. The following websites provide information for victims of abuse:

The Victim Services Directory has been created by the Department of Justice Canada and helps connect individuals with victim service providers across Canada. This directory can be found at the following website:
www.justice.gc.ca/eng/pi/pcvi-cpcv/vsd-rsv/index.html.
Note: Search for local services organizations by entering a postal code in the “Search” box on the top right-hand side of the page.

The Department of Justice Canada produces a publication titled Abuse is wrong in any language, which provides information about abuse and resources to help victims of abuse. It has been published in multiple languages and is available on their website at www.justice.gc.ca/eng/pi/fv-vf/pub/abus/abus_lang/fe-fa/index.html.

There is also information available on the CIC Website at the following website address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-rights-abuse.asp

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1639
Accra
Ghana
Fax: (233-21) 211-524
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=accra
www.accra.gc.ca

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
drpiro said:
i got a response from accra today,

Date: May 16, 2016

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxx:

On October 25, 2012, CIC introduced a period of conditional permanent residence for certain spouses and partners.

A sponsored spouse, common-law or conjugal partner whose application for permanent residence was received by CIC on or after October 25, 2012, is subject to a period of conditional permanent residence under section 72.1 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) if they were in a relationship with their sponsor for two years or less and had no children in common with their sponsor at the time of the sponsorship application.

Section 72.1 of the IRPR states the following:

72.1 (1) Subject to subsections (5) and (6), a permanent resident described in subsection (2) is subject to the condition that they must cohabit in a conjugal relationship with their sponsor for a continuous period of two years after the day on which they became a permanent resident.

CIC has determined that you are subject to the condition under section 72.1 of the IRPR and therefore you are required to live together in a conjugal relationship with your sponsor for a period of two years after the day on which you become a permanent resident.

EXCEPTIONS:
If one of the following situations applies to you, you may contact CIC to request an exception to the condition:
You do not have to stay in the relationship with your sponsor to keep your status in Canada if you are living in a situation of abuse or neglect. Where there is evidence of abuse or neglect by your sponsor or if your sponsor fails to provide protection from abuse or neglect by a person related to your sponsor (even if that person is not living in the household), you may request an exception from the condition.

If there is evidence that your sponsor has died during the period of your conditional permanent residence, you may request an exception to the condition.

You may request an exception from the condition at any time during the two-year conditional period by calling the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100. For more information about conditional permanent residence and the exceptions, please visit the CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/family-sponsorship.asp

Information and Services for Victims of Abuse or Neglect
The police are there to help you. In an emergency situation, call 911 or 0 on your telephone and ask the operator to contact police for you.
There are websites available with information for victims of abuse or neglect. The following websites provide information for victims of abuse:

The Victim Services Directory has been created by the Department of Justice Canada and helps connect individuals with victim service providers across Canada. This directory can be found at the following website:
www.justice.gc.ca/eng/pi/pcvi-cpcv/vsd-rsv/index.html.
Note: Search for local services organizations by entering a postal code in the “Search” box on the top right-hand side of the page.

The Department of Justice Canada produces a publication titled Abuse is wrong in any language, which provides information about abuse and resources to help victims of abuse. It has been published in multiple languages and is available on their website at www.justice.gc.ca/eng/pi/fv-vf/pub/abus/abus_lang/fe-fa/index.html.

There is also information available on the CIC Website at the following website address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-rights-abuse.asp

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1639
Accra
Ghana
Fax: (233-21) 211-524
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=accra
www.accra.gc.ca
Let me be the first to SAY CONGRATULATIONS!! PPR is on the way. WOW! AVO is processing Aug 2015.
*Mandie*