Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
Interview........
05-2016
mandiebraxton said:
It is well...delay is not denial.
*Mandie*
For sure its not.... His interview went well. All glory to God.

Nyhiraba

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 10, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015, redone Nov 9, 2016
Interview........
Nov 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2016
LANDED..........
March 14, 2017
ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE said:
Good Day Everyone:

I need some help in regards to police clearance and I hope someone can help us please.

I'm currently in the progress of sponsoring my husband. Im in Canada and he is currently in Nigeria. Accra is requesting FBI clearance ( I lived in the United States), RCMP etc. We need help because we don't know how to get his finger print (because he is in Nigeria) to get these clearance.

Can someone please assistance us?

Thanks
Contact FBI CJIS for instructions about where to go in Nigeria to get this done etc : https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis

Here is the link to the page to make requests: https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Also follow this thread for processing times etc: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/us-police-clearance-fbi-processing-times-t270222.660.html

Blessed2

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 31, 2015
Doc's Request.
May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
October 14, 2015
File Transfer...
October 30, 2015
Med's Done....
November 18, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
September 8, 2016
Hello everyone,

My husband got an email from AVO this morning giving us 30 days to submit additional information to prove the genuity of our relationship. It says he doesn't meet the requirement and is not eligible. What kind of additional documents can we submit? Letters from our pastors back in Nigeria? My pastor here who is aware that i went home last year to get married to the love of my life?

Please I need as many suggestions as I can get. I am tired of this distance.

Thanks

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Blessed2 said:
Hello everyone,

My husband got an email from AVO this morning giving us 30 days to submit additional information to prove the genuity of our relationship. It says he doesn't meet the requirement and is not eligible. What kind of additional documents can we submit? Letters from our pastors back in Nigeria? My pastor here who is aware that i went home last year to get married to the love of my life?

Thanks
REPOST FROM OTHER THREAT ..

send all the phone card, phone bill/record, letters, greeting cards, airplane tickets (if both of you traveled together or one of you gave a visit ), money transfer ( if both of you are sending money to each other ), print out of emails ( doesnt matter what language , the timeline/ or dates of your communication is the most important). photos of gifts.

if you have circumstances or if you want to clarify something regarding one of the proof of relationship that you want to give them... you must give an explanations how this happened . if you don't have phone records, say that i dont have any 'telephone plan bill coz im using only phone card coz its much cheaper.

put also 'tag' for every proof that i have. a small sticker with the date / place/ names for significant person, but not necessary to named all of them.

noticed that we must make an explanation regarding how you and your partner met... how your relationship developed. write your story form the first time i met her...up to the time before i sent the application. as in detail... details of significant moments of your life. its like a love story!
making this story must be honest ( youll never know if you will have an interview .. your answer should be same as you have wrote in the application). include also in the story the significant date/places/ names of person/ all the proof of relationship that mentioned earlier. . 'and ( please see photos of wedding day ) , 'after the wedding( please see photos of honey in thailand), ( please see airplane ticket of our honeymoon ) this should be the same on your photo's tag's so that the officer will not be confused.

remember while you are finishing your application.. always consider and make the most possible convenient application, so that the officer will have an easy time to read the application. making this extra effort will have a good impression to the officer that you are very good/serious applicant.

check the aditional documents very well.

dont worry they will sent back most of the proof of relationship . except for certificates..

hope this helps.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@Blessed, Expectin's advice is the best anyone could give you. I am glad they are now reviewing August 2015 applications. Hoping July applicants get PPR this week.
Everyone waiting...we get closer to the finish line each passing day!

*Mandie*

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Nyhiraba said:
Contact FBI CJIS for instructions about where to go in Nigeria to get this done etc : https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis

Here is the link to the page to make requests: https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks
Nyhiraba - lets hope AVO contact you before your medical expires, at least for remedial

pheggy

Apr 29, 2016
Blessed2 said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
please can we know the documents u submited initially.

Blessed2

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 31, 2015
Doc's Request.
May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
October 14, 2015
File Transfer...
October 30, 2015
Med's Done....
November 18, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
September 8, 2016
expectin said:
REPOST FROM OTHER THREAT ..

send all the phone card, phone bill/record, letters, greeting cards, airplane tickets (if both of you traveled together or one of you gave a visit ), money transfer ( if both of you are sending money to each other ), print out of emails ( doesnt matter what language , the timeline/ or dates of your communication is the most important). photos of gifts.

if you have circumstances or if you want to clarify something regarding one of the proof of relationship that you want to give them... you must give an explanations how this happened . if you don't have phone records, say that i dont have any 'telephone plan bill coz im using only phone card coz its much cheaper.

put also 'tag' for every proof that i have. a small sticker with the date / place/ names for significant person, but not necessary to named all of them.

noticed that we must make an explanation regarding how you and your partner met... how your relationship developed. write your story form the first time i met her...up to the time before i sent the application. as in detail... details of significant moments of your life. its like a love story!
making this story must be honest ( youll never know if you will have an interview .. your answer should be same as you have wrote in the application). include also in the story the significant date/places/ names of person/ all the proof of relationship that mentioned earlier. . 'and ( please see photos of wedding day ) , 'after the wedding( please see photos of honey in thailand), ( please see airplane ticket of our honeymoon ) this should be the same on your photo's tag's so that the officer will not be confused.

remember while you are finishing your application.. always consider and make the most possible convenient application, so that the officer will have an easy time to read the application. making this extra effort will have a good impression to the officer that you are very good/serious applicant.

check the aditional documents very well.

dont worry they will sent back most of the proof of relationship . except for certificates..

hope this helps.
I started using Telbo in March and I can get a record of the phone calls via that but prior to that, I was using connect callers which is a regular phone card with no records.

I will also include bank statement of money transfer from both parties.

We had our court wedding last August and we included those pictures but had the traditional one in December which I will now send the pictures with an explanation.

We have been together for 5 years now, I moves to Canada 3 and a half years ago but didn't visit each other and just went home for the ceremony last year. We couldn't afford travelling back and forth but I included lots of pictures from the very start of the relationship till the wedding.

What else can I possibly include?

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
What is happening to Accra VO.. Jan-March 2016 applicants from India VO are already receiving PPR.

Wishing everyone one of us here a speedy PPR in Jesus name. Amen.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
willyblue said:
What is happening to Accra VO.. Jan-March 2016 applicants from India VO are already receiving PPR.

Wishing everyone one of us here a speedy PPR in Jesus name. Amen.
I know right! The process is so frustrating. I wonder what it would take for AVO to process application within 3-6 months again...It used to be like that at the beginning of the this thread :(
It is well....

*Mandie*

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
We are getting there guys.....the God we serve will see us through. ...the waiting time is so frustrating but I know he will do it :D :D :D

Ikecanada

Sep 30, 2015
Hamilton Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Acrra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/July /2015
Doc's Request.
3/July /2015
Nomination.....
N/a
AOR Received.
29/September /2015
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
29/9/2015
Med's Request
N/a
Med's Done....
12/12/2014
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
N/a
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
I am July 2015, Application for my wife and son, AVO wrote us a week ago to redo my sons medical as the one we submitted has expired. They also ask us to fill in our family update form and submit them within 30days.

I wish everyone here all the best.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Ikecanada said:
I am July 2015, Application for my wife and son, AVO wrote us a week ago to redo my sons medical as the one we submitted has expired. They also ask us to fill in our family update form and submit them within 30days.

I wish everyone here all the best.
Great! I have been waiting for your updates and glad to here this. You could be getting PPR by next week. Congrats in advance!
Aug, Sep, Oct, get ready...it's coming!!!

*Mandie*

Nyhiraba

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 10, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015, redone Nov 9, 2016
Interview........
Nov 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2016
LANDED..........
March 14, 2017
Tolexmi said:
Nyhiraba - lets hope AVO contact you before your medical expires, at least for remedial
Let's hope we hear good news from them soon. Ikecanada's medicals expired in Dec of 2014 and he is now being asked to redo it. They can extend the validity of the medicals for up to 4 months after expiry so I will not stress about that.

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Blessed2 said:
I started using Telbo in March and I can get a record of the phone calls via that but prior to that, I was using connect callers which is a regular phone card with no records.

I will also include bank statement of money transfer from both parties.

We had our court wedding last August and we included those pictures but had the traditional one in December which I will now send the pictures with an explanation.

We have been together for 5 years now, I moves to Canada 3 and a half years ago but didn't visit each other and just went home for the ceremony last year. We couldn't afford travelling back and forth but I included lots of pictures from the very start of the relationship till the wedding.

What else can I possibly include?
Include as much proof you can, and explanation about the calls that you cant give register, so you havent visit him
in like since last year? its important that you can show then about what you did for honeymoon and that the relationship
is ongoing since you get married, would be good if you could book a trip there and send the tiket and the plans
for the trip before you send the aditional proof.