Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Calgary
mandiebraxton said:
Muslima,
When did you apply?
*Mandie*
November 2014 and my husband file was transferred to Ghana Accra October 2015. His interview date is April 19

drpiro

Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2015
AOR Received.
02-10-2015
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
23-10-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
07-08-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
31/05/2016
LANDED..........
01/08/2016
wishing everybody a happy Easter with more good news of PPR in this month of March.

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
13-7-2015 and in process 30th of September 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
Good day all, plz can someone help me out here. I just submitted my ppr and the requested docs. But the dhl representative did not add my application no to the address he only wrote the cic address where its been posted to and my name and address of the sender. Plz is the re any issue with that or my application number needs to be added to my name and address as the sender

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Firstlady said:
Good day all, plz can someone help me out here. I just submitted my ppr and the requested docs. But the dhl representative did not add my application no to the address he only wrote the cic address where its been posted to and my name and address of the sender. Plz is the re any issue with that or my application number needs to be added to my name and address as the sender
Yes u are adviced to write ur file number as its the only thing used to identify u....eg.if ur name is James brown u must know u aren't the only James brown and could conflict with someone's name in the same cic center so please use the tracking number and let them correct it anywhere it has reach

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
Thanks ghanaboy2. I mean on the envelop. I have my file and uci number on every form including the letter i wrote to them. But the dhl envelop to which it was rapped only contains cic address and on the other side my name and address without the application number. I have already submitted it. If not okey how will i contact them on web. Because monday is public holiday. Work begins tuesday

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Firstlady said:
Thanks ghanaboy2. I mean on the envelop. I have my file and uci number on every form including the letter i wrote to them. But the dhl envelop to which it was rapped only contains cic address and on the other side my name and address without the application number. I have already submitted it. If not okey how will i contact them on web. Because monday is public holiday. Work begins tuesday
Yes u should be ok with the information in it since ur uci number is available there....u have come a long way to keep stressing urself after this wonderful news so dnt worry too much leave the rest to them to stress too and feel a bite of what u went through....but its not any problem so just chillax and wait for ur visa

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
ghanaboy2 said:
Yes u should be ok with the information in it since ur uci number is available there....u have come a long way to keep stressing urself after this wonderful news so dnt worry too much leave the rest to them to stress too and feel a bite of what u went through....but its not any problem so just chillax and wait for ur visa
Thanks dear. God bless you

jeroli

Sep 18, 2014
Hi everyone
Hope everyone is doing okay
Just wanted to say hello and see how the forum is doing
This is my story after arriving in Canada; :D
When I was coming to Canada, my lawyer whom I've been using his address through out my process asked me to change the address when I get to the border to mine
so they(cic) will sent my pr card to my address
I did exactly what he told me
Months later I was waiting for my pr card I just received an email from him that my card is with him so I have to pay extra 200$ before he will post my card to me
What should I do my fellow friends?
Should I or shouldn't ?

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
jeroli said:
Hi everyone
Hope everyone is doing okay
Just wanted to say hello and see how the forum is doing
This is my story after arriving in Canada; :D
When I was coming to Canada, my lawyer whom I've been using his address through out my process asked me to change the address when I get to the border to mine
so they(cic) will sent my pr card to my address
I did exactly what he told me
Months later I was waiting for my pr card I just received an email from him that my card is with him so I have to pay extra 200$ before he will post my card to me
What should I do my fellow friends?
Should I or shouldn't ?
Why should you? Are you owing him? That is what they do when you are a nee comer and they want to take advantage....just go to cic office where you did your SIN and report that you never recieved your pr card or better still call them and report of never recieving your card they will send you a new one.....and call the lawyer and tell him that he should take the card u dnt need it...you will report of a missen card....he knows new comers are desperate so they take advantage. Never give him a penny

jeroli

Sep 18, 2014
Any I'm not newbie strange the site change my name I used to be Livjer now the computer gave me a new name jeroli or something :eek: :eek: :eek:

jeroli

Sep 18, 2014
I called cic according to the guy I spoked with he figured someone changed it back to my old address that's to my lawyers address
I told him I never did that
But he said they sent the card to that address so I should contact him to collect it but I don't want to pay him because I know he wanted to take advantage of me so how should I go about it?

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
@Ghana boy, don't stress yourself.Since you already indicated your UCI no.on all the appropriate sections on the enclosed forms especially the IMM0008,so relax they gonna know who owns the document.

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
@Jeroli,don't pay the lawyer a dime if you are sure you are not owing him any money.Tell him you gonna report him to cic or cops for witholding your property and demanding money before he could release your pr card.He will be scared unless you feel like sacrificing $200.