+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

lopel

Jan 15, 2016
All thanks to God, hubby got an email for re-medical last thurs, got d new medical done yesterday 3/22, on getting home received a ppr message from AVO same day. So excited d wait is finally coming to an end.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
lopel said:
All thanks to God, hubby got an email for re-medical last thurs, got d new medical done yesterday 3/22, on getting home received a ppr message from AVO same day. So excited d wait is finally coming to an end.
Congrats! When did you apply?
*Mandie*

Muslima

Jan 22, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Calgary
osun said:
application status .Application received date date,we sent u a mail date,consider delay b4 contacting us.This was the AOR.@osun please can u please tell me what and what u submitted and the outcome . Cos I got a letter to prove the genuiness of my marriage as well please share experience

kwame22

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-September,2016
AOR Received.
15-October,2016
File Transfer...
28-October,2016
I'm trying to sponsor my wife to come to Canada...how much is the fees...because i saw 75 CAD then i saw 550 CAD so i'm confused can someone help me?i'm a Canadian and my wife is a Ghanaian...hope to hear from you...

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
13-7-2015 and in process 30th of September 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
Thanks All. I pray God perform each and everyone desire in Jesus name. This thread will continue to experience goodnews in Jesus name Amen.

Plz guys i was ask to fill IMM8 APPLICATION FORM.. Plz can someone help me out here and also i want to know if DHL work on weekend and public holidays?

Guys in the house that have submitted their PPR, How did u do it? where did you get the form IMM8 , and also if no changes during this period, did you send a letter to that effect?

Urgent response plz?

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Firstlady said:
Thanks All. I pray God perform each and everyone desire in Jesus name. This thread will continue to experience goodnews in Jesus name Amen.

Plz guys i was ask to fill IMM8 APPLICATION FORM.. Plz can someone help me out here and also i want to know if DHL work on weekend and public holidays?

Guys in the house that have submitted their PPR, How did u do it? where did you get the form IMM8 , and also if no changes during this period, did you send a letter to that effect?

Urgent response plz?
I think you only have to fill an IMM8 if there have been any changes to your family composition since the time you submitted your application. New child, change of husband or wife (if possible lol). If nothing has changed, just write a short letter stating that.

And may I say a big congratulations to you.

DHL opens weekend, Saturday 9 - 2pm but does not open on holidays.

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
xls said:
I think you only have to fill an IMM8 if there have been any changes to your family composition since the time you submitted your application. New child, change of husband or wife (if possible lol). If nothing has changed, just write a short letter stating that.

Thanks LOve.

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
Below requirements was what i was ask to bring but i can seems to find the IMM8 application form instead its the IMM0008 application form i found. Has anyone be ask to submit same. How do i get the form?

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:

•There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
•Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
•Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER: These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent
Resident Card once you are in Canada.

Photograph specifications can be found at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Firstlady said:
Below requirements was what i was ask to bring but i can seems to find the IMM8 application form instead its the IMM0008 application form i found. Has anyone be ask to submit same. How do i get the form?

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:

•There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
•Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
•Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER: These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent
Resident Card once you are in Canada.

Photograph specifications can be found at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Its the same ! ACtually there is no IMM8. Its called IMM0008 General Application Form

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
Tolexmi said:
Its the same ! ACtually there is no IMM8. Its called IMM0008 General Application Form
Thanks so Much Tolexmi for the prompt response

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
xls said:

You need to complete this form whether your circumstance has changed or not. One usually asked to complete this form in the PPR e-mail. It's literally repeating what was sent initially. I will urge Firstlady to complete this form to prevent any delays.
*Mandie*

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
kwame22 said:
I'm trying to sponsor my wife to come to Canada...how much is the fees...because i saw 75 CAD then i saw 550 CAD so i'm confused can someone help me?i'm a Canadian and my wife is a Ghanaian...hope to hear from you...
The fees are $75 for your sponsorship evaluation
$475 for your's application (principal applicant) fee
$490 for your wife's right or permanent residence fee. All together is $1040.
*Mandie*

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
mandiebraxton said:
You need to complete this form whether your circumstance has changed or not. One usually asked to complete this form in the PPR e-mail. It's literally repeating what was sent initially. I will urge Firstlady to complete this form to prevent any delays.
*Mandie*
Thanks Mandiebraxton

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
lopel said:
Congrats