Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
LastOnesLeft said:
Hello Everyone, my wife introduced me to the forum, i am currently a student here in Canada i would be graduating in April next year and have my visa till 2017. either ways i got married to my wife in October this year, it was a civil marriage and we did reception in Cuba and went on our honeymoon in Cuba also, her mom(family) could not make it cause she was having a fight with her and neither did my family due to distance, but both family are aware. but we had friends and it was a good occasion. i have pictures together for trips to US, photo with family members, occasion with them, together to cousins wedding, pictures with grand mom and aunties, joint bank account, home rental agreement with both name in it, joint bank account, engagement pictures, trips together. we started dating in April, and we moved in together in June. so we have only being together in 9months, i would like to apply outland application do you think, i the length is too short have anyone gone through this short length and be approved ?
Looking at it from a CIC official's perspective ( am not cic official)
You met in april, moved in together in June, married in oct, in dec applying for PR, and you are applying Outland coz u want it to be fatser, probably before your Student visa expires- my friend, all that put together is a Red flag. Besides, both families were not at the wedding :eek:

It's actually possible to apply and get approved, u just need to extra prove (letters from both families to acknowledge the relationship and why they were not @ d wedding) that the whole thing is genuine and its not about trying to remain in Canada.

My candid advice, you shoudl probably wait till around march 2016, by then ur relationship would b a year or thereabout, and you would have more things to prove your relationship.

Hope that helps

olorvi

Nov 4, 2015
Thank you everyone for your responses and your advice...
I have went through the messages that we sent from fb to immigration and I can understand their request for more proof as the messages were not printed from 2012 and in essence were lacking enough proof of our correspondence. I now have my husband going to our yahoo messenger to print everything that is there as well. The reason this was not done before was that I could not access my messages on my side or his as I kept getting an error screen, but my husband is able to get them printed in Ghana. We will also provide letters from friends and family in Ghana who saw us together on a daily basis for the 3 months and 3 weeks I spent over there. I can only hope this makes a difference to them. I have also wrote my own letter to immigration and my husband will write his own as well.

fingers crossed and prayers answered......I will keep you updated and thank you once again
olorvi

Turbo2000

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
DM1: 02-07-2015, IN PROCESS: 09-10-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM2: 12-18-2015
LANDED..........
JAN. 17TH 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great advice Tolexmi. That was exactly what many of us suggested to his wife. The proofs are there...but they are still new.

By waiting for several months, atleast CIC will see some credibility in their marriage and eliminate several red flags.

+ 1 for you.

Tolexmi said:
Looking at it from a CIC official's perspective ( am not cic official)
You met in april, moved in together in June, married in oct, in dec applying for PR, and you are applying Outland coz u want it to be fatser, probably before your Student visa expires- my friend, all that put together is a Red flag. Besides, both families were not at the wedding :eek:

It's actually possible to apply and get approved, u just need to extra prove (letters from both families to acknowledge the relationship and why they were not @ d wedding) that the whole thing is genuine and its not about trying to remain in Canada.

My candid advice, you shoudl probably wait till around march 2016, by then ur relationship would b a year or thereabout, and you would have more things to prove your relationship.

Hope that helps

lapash

Oct 5, 2015
Hello everyone,

Hope you're all staying strong and looking forward to a positive outcome.

Please can someone give me the link to apply for the GSM Notes? I want to see what is happening to my file. I applied in June and My file was transferred to Accra September. The status of my application changed to "In Process" in September, 2015. I emailed AVO in November and they said that I should be patient and that nothing is required of me at this point.

However, I still want to apply for the notes to see whats going on with my wife's application. Can someone please give me the link. Thanks

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
lapash said:
Hello everyone,

Hope you're all staying strong and looking forward to a positive outcome.

Please can someone give me the link to apply for the GSM Notes? I want to see what is happening to my file. I applied in June and My file was transferred to Accra September. The status of my application changed to "In Process" in September, 2015. I emailed AVO in November and they said that I should be patient and that nothing is required of me at this point.

However, I still want to apply for the notes to see whats going on with my wife's application. Can someone please give me the link. Thanks
Here it is
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
From appeal cases I;ve read, it's seems visa officers are very interested in how the relationship develops which could explain why they are asking for correspondence from 2012 (when your relationship began?). It's possible to download your facebook data - if you click on "account settings" on facebook, you will see "download your facebook data", click on it and it takes about 5 - 10mins and the information will be sent to your email.

You will get all messages between you and your friends, so you will need to copy and paste the relevant conversations between you and your husband in a word document.

Lastly, if the letter you have written to immigration is about your relationship, be sure it is consistent with your husband's letter before sending it to the visa office.

olorvi said:
Thank you everyone for your responses and your advice...
I have went through the messages that we sent from fb to immigration and I can understand their request for more proof as the messages were not printed from 2012 and in essence were lacking enough proof of our correspondence. I now have my husband going to our yahoo messenger to print everything that is there as well. The reason this was not done before was that I could not access my messages on my side or his as I kept getting an error screen, but my husband is able to get them printed in Ghana. We will also provide letters from friends and family in Ghana who saw us together on a daily basis for the 3 months and 3 weeks I spent over there. I can only hope this makes a difference to them. I have also wrote my own letter to immigration and my husband will write his own as well.

fingers crossed and prayers answered......I will keep you updated and thank you once again
olorvi

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Turbo2000 said:
Great advice Tolexmi. That was exactly what many of us suggested to his wife. The proofs are there...but they are still new.

By waiting for several months, atleast CIC will see some credibility in their marriage and eliminate several red flags.

+ 1 for you.
Thanx Turbo2000. +1 4 u 2.. hehe

Cisco85

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
File Transfer...
30-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Passport Req..
25-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
Hello all,i have been folowing this group for 5 days now,you guys are problem solver.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Cisco85 said:
Hello all,i have been folowing this group for 5 days now,you guys have are problem solver.
Welcome to the group Cisco85.
whats ur timeline ??

Cisco85

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
File Transfer...
30-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Passport Req..
25-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
What is timeline ?

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Cisco85 said:
What is timeline ?
haha - ok , means what class of app, date filed..... Look at the list on the left side under my name ... thats timeline

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Hello house,
We received our gcms notes yesterday.
It's says under assessment:criminality and security not started.
Eligibility in progress
Medical:passed
Misrepresentation :has nothing written.
Other reqs: has nothing
Final: has nothing as well
Due date :2015/12/24.

Does anyone know what they mean by due date please?

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
@ Lamour
From what I Heard they dont really follow the due date.
Usually the first due date is 1 year after the application is filed. Due dates are also sometimes based on expiry of certain documents, such as 1 year after medicals or police certificates. It depends on which due date. These are internal bring forward dates, but a clear understanding of how they're used by the CIC isn't readily available.

I hope you get good News very soon

Alison169

Jun 17, 2015
lamour said:
Hello house,
We received our gcms notes yesterday.
It's says under assessment:criminality and security not started.
Eligibility in progress
Medical:passed
Misrepresentation :has nothing written.
Other reqs: has nothing
Final: has nothing as well
Due date :2015/12/24.

Does anyone know what they mean by due date please?
Hi Lamour.... I have no idea what "due date" though my optimistic guess would be the target date for file completion, who knows really - we would also appreciate if anyone has insight regarding "due date"....we are awaiting our GCMS notes, we applied November 18th....it will be interesting to compare info. once ours are received. When did you apply for yours? Hoping ours are not far behind.... Many thanks!

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
whitelion said:
@ Lamour
From what I Heard they dont really follow the due date.
Usually the first due date is 1 year after the application is filed. Due dates are also sometimes based on expiry of certain documents, such as 1 year after medicals or police certificates. It depends on which due date. These are internal bring forward dates, but a clear understanding of how they're used by the CIC isn't readily available.

I hope you get good News very soon
Many thanks @whitelion.
We wait patiently.