April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Mylord, you don't need to worry, they will get back to you if they need you, AVO don't follow up on something, they only send email to request or confirm anything they are not sure of.Don't worry about it, just keep on praying and put ur trust in the LORD.
Goodluck.

mylord

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 6 2015
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 30, 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 21 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
mamadmama said:
Mylord, you don't need to worry, they will get back to you if they need you, AVO don't follow up on something, they only send email to request or confirm anything they are not sure of.Don't worry about it, just keep on praying and put ur trust in the LORD.
Goodluck.
Thanks

MoH1979

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Hello Accra Friends,

Please stay strong. CIC is very slow these days. My wife landed in June and she just received her PR card last week. It took 5 months for the PR card.

It's slow because of the elections I believe and all the changes in that department after the election.

It's also slow because of the Refugee issue now.

Hang in there and keep praying. I highly recommend to order the notes as it will tell you what the officers think of your applications and you can stay ahead of them and send them more proof before they even ask for it.

Macus my brother, ask your lawyer to do this, surely there are answers in there. Good luck everyone and Lamour hang in there, I'm waiting for your news.

Regards,
MOh

olorvi

Nov 4, 2015
Please can anyone help me? I received this email from immigration today and I don't know what to do?

Based on the evidence that you provided we are not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

In order to come to a final determination in your case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage.

In addition please provide;

· Your WAEC

· Evidence of communication between yourself and your sponsor from 2012 to present (Facebook chats, Emails, Whatsapp chats, Etc…..)

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time.

We look forward to receiving your additional information.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted. I don't even know what a WAEC is.....

Please can anyone give me ideas on what to send immigration
thank you

mylord

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 6 2015
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 30, 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 21 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
olorvi said:
Please can anyone help me? I received this email from immigration today and I don't know what to do?

Based on the evidence that you provided we are not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

In order to come to a final determination in your case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage.

· Your WAEC

· Evidence of communication between yourself and your sponsor from 2012 to present (Facebook chats, Emails, Whatsapp chats, Etc…..)

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted. I don't even know what a WAEC is.....

thank you
West African Examinations Council (WAEC) this is your senior high examination certificate

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
olorvi said:

@Olorvi
What is your timeline? What is the status of your ecas? Is it the first Time to receive a communication from Accra. For both of you is it a first mariage . Did parents attend your wedding?
Let us know then we Canada better advise you from our knowledge.
Stay strong everything Will Be just fine

· Your WAEC

thank you

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015**Ecas changed to "in process" Oct 9,2015**
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Soonest by Gods great grace
Naponga said:
Wow @Lamour! The wait is turning people into creeps!

***update**** Hubby picked up his passport this afternoon (Ghana time) By Gods Grace, he will land on WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 3th!!

I give God all the praise and the lovely people on this thread!!!

The wait is a killer but victory is sweeter!
You guys will reunite with your love ones soon! AMEN!
Yay yay congrats again to u guys Hun! Let the party begin :) :D ;)

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
olorvi said:

· Your WAEC

thank you
Try to stay calm and see this as a great opportunity to prove your Union to AVO.
Send in your WAEC results, it's an external examination. From the sounds of it, if you are the sponsor, then it might be your spouse's WAEC they need.
Also send in any communication you guys have had overtime since 2012, which is the year I believe you told them you started your relationship. They gave you examples on the email..Facebook etc. Add more if you have, like call logs, whatsapp, bbm, Skype etc. Send them in a mail ASAP, then sit back relax and trust God!
You guys will be okay. :)

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Happy New Month Everyone! May this new month bring to us good tidings of joy, and speedy PPR requests so that we may have so much more to celebrate this holiday season. Amen! :) :D :)

LastOnesLeft

Nov 12, 2015
Hello Everyone, my wife introduced me to the forum, i am currently a student here in Canada i would be graduating in April next year and have my visa till 2017. either ways i got married to my wife in October this year, it was a civil marriage and we did reception in Cuba and went on our honeymoon in Cuba also, her mom(family) could not make it cause she was having a fight with her and neither did my family due to distance, but both family are aware. but we had friends and it was a good occasion. i have pictures together for trips to US, photo with family members, occasion with them, together to cousins wedding, pictures with grand mom and aunties, joint bank account, home rental agreement with both name in it, joint bank account, engagement pictures, trips together. we started dating in April, and we moved in together in June. so we have only being together in 9months, i would like to apply outland application do you think, i the length is too short have anyone gone through this short length and be approved ?

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Re: Hello house

macus said:
Thank lamour. Yes I have been on this tread since last year. We already took a lawyer who is working for us. But we still have not heard anything. The waiting is really frustrating. We already submitted the pif and inland application documents they requested. I dont know how long an appeal case takes after filling in before you get a hearing.
Hang in there Macus. I heard appeal is longer than usual lately. Even AVO is taking way longer for PPR than they were last year. Heaven knows what factors. What is your lawyer saying as regards the processing time? Please stay strong and I am glad you visited your family, that helps a lot too.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
mylord said:
Hello good morning
I really need help AVO sent me email on the 30 September to submitted additional evidence of my marriage, of which I submitted it on the 09 November and till now I haven't hear anything from them my medicals too will be expiring 4 January 2016. I don't know what to do now should I call the embassy, can someone help me
@my lord,
As @mamadmama mentioned, dont worry. You will hear from AVO only when they require more info or PPR. They usually do not acknowledge any receipt of documents. My husband's Medicals will expire on the 9th and we are yet to hear anything from Accra. They didn't request any additional document since our application neither have they asked to have Medicals redone.

You will hear from them soon.
All the best.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
MoH1979 said:
Hello Accra Friends,

Please stay strong. CIC is very slow these days. My wife landed in June and she just received her PR card last week. It took 5 months for the PR card.

It's slow because of the elections I believe and all the changes in that department after the election.

It's also slow because of the Refugee issue now.

Hang in there and keep praying. I highly recommend to order the notes as it will tell you what the officers think of your applications and you can stay ahead of them and send them more proof before they even ask for it.

Macus my brother, ask your lawyer to do this, surely there are answers in there. Good luck everyone and Lamour hang in there, I'm waiting for your news.

Regards,
MOh
Hey Moh,
Thanks for dropping by. Very glad to read from you. It's been a while my friend.....
I'm glad your wife's PR card arrived finally. It used to be maximum 3 months. Mennnnnn, immigration is kind of messed up lately but we are hanging in here. We refuse to be frustrated by AVO wait. We shall definitely get to the end of this ordeal.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
olorvi said:

· Your WAEC

thank you
@olorvi, don't panic, you have 30 days to provide them with the requested information. AVO has given 15 days to some to provide documents.

As @angeleyes19 said, gather all these proof from day one of your relationship. Whatever you can think of. Go back in time and dig them out. Have family members and friends write to support your relationship. If you have joint bank accounts, you can also print out statements showing both names as a relationship that is ongoing.

@whitelion asked some important questions. Do you mind to share with us the answers so we can better understand....

All the best with your application.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
LastOnesLeft said:
Hello Everyone, my wife introduced me to the forum, i am currently a student here in Canada i would be graduating in April next year and have my visa till 2017. either ways i got married to my wife in October this year, it was a civil marriage and we did reception in Cuba and went on our honeymoon in Cuba also, her mom(family) could not make it cause she was having a fight with her and neither did my family due to distance, but both family are aware. but we had friends and it was a good occasion. i have pictures together for trips to US, photo with family members, occasion with them, together to cousins wedding, pictures with grand mom and aunties, joint bank account, home rental agreement with both name in it, joint bank account, engagement pictures, trips together. we started dating in April, and we moved in together in June. so we have only being together in 9months, i would like to apply outland application do you think, i the length is too short have anyone gone through this short length and be approved ?
Welcome to the thread
I will suggest you put in your application to sponsor asap. Length of relationship is not the determining factor of approval. Gather all your proof as you stated above and do everything upfront. Fees and Medicals.
All the best with your application.