Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
Nov10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec02 2015
LANDED..........
Dec10 2015
@naponga how did u track ur passport, I sent mine through Dhl it was already received since on d 9th of dis month, how can I know if it has been processed

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Hello all,
your thoughts on the below conversation that was sent as a PM to me. I'm short of words.

Quote from: SUNSHINE4U on November 23, 2015, 08:49:19 pm
hi,
Hope the wait is not pressing so pressing on you. It is well God will surely make it i His own time.
Please i wanted to find out if you are sponsoring from the Quebec stream as I have some questions to ask.

I await your kind response.

Regards
Hi.
Yes, sponsorship is from Quebec.
Feel free to ask any questions on the thread so that others can have an input as well as benefit readers. Take care.

Re: hi
« Sent to: SUNSHINE4U on: November 25, 2015, 07:00:08 pm »
Quote Reply Remove
Quote from: SUNSHINE4U on November 24, 2015, 09:30:45 pm
Are you in Quebec now? Please give me your number so i can call u if u don't mind. Mine os 514.......

Tnx
@ sunshine4u, yes I'm in Quebec and I'm sorry, no offense, I mind giving my phone number.

« Sent to: lamour on: November 26, 2015, 10:41:33 am »

Sorry for even asking !! Its nothing personal, by de way am also in Quebec n its very unfortunate that you feel insecure to talk to some one . U know fully well that its easier to talk on phone dan send mails back n forth. However I am cool . That's for your kind response. Have a blessed day.

Alison169

Jun 17, 2015
@Lamour ....I understand fully why you are short for words and think your responses were appropriate. I would be extremely reluctant to give a phone number and it would be beneficial to everyone if the questions were asked of the general forum. I would also like to add that I think you have been extremely generous and open on the forum - we have all benefitted from your gracious kindness! Thank-you!!!

My husband and I both sincerely hope you receive your PPR very very soon!

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Hey lamour! Don't mind that person. You gave the right response. And i wouldn't give my number out either. The person was no being policte by tagging you as insecure. Maybe there a bit nozy by wanting to be in yur business at all costs. You owe no one any explanations and they definitely are not paying your phone bills so they have no say. Ignore it. You're doing well. The devil just wants to distract you because the miracle is at hand. We are praying for you. I love you. Mwah!
lamour said:
Hello all,
your thoughts on the below conversation that was sent as a PM to me. I'm short of words.

hi,
Hope the wait is not pressing so pressing on you. It is well God will surely make it i His own time.
Please i wanted to find out if you are sponsoring from the Quebec stream as I have some questions to ask.

Regards
Hi.
Feel free to ask any questions on the thread so that others can have an input as well as benefit readers. Take care.

Quote Reply Remove
Are you in Quebec now? Please give me your number so i can call u if u don't mind. Mine os 514.......

Tnx
@ sunshine4u, yes I'm in Quebec and I'm sorry, no offense, I mind giving my phone number.

Sorry for even asking !! Its nothing personal, by de way am also in Quebec n its very unfortunate that you feel insecure to talk to some one . U know fully well that its easier to talk on phone dan send mails back n forth. However I am cool . That's for your kind response. Have a blessed day.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Alison169 said:
@Lamour ....I understand fully why you are short for words and think your responses were appropriate. I would be extremely reluctant to give a phone number and it would be beneficial to everyone if the questions were asked of the general forum. I would also like to add that I think you have been extremely generous and open on the forum - we have all benefitted from your gracious kindness! Thank-you!!!

My husband and I both sincerely hope you receive your PPR very very soon!
Thanks @ Alison169.
I wish the same for you, it doesn't matter how long each person has been waiting, it's not easy to be separated. The last thing anyone of us need is unfounded back and forth insensitive comments.
Have a good day dearie and thanks again for your encouragement.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
BENESTEL said:
Hey lamour! Don't mind that person. You gave the right response. And i wouldn't give my number out either. The person was no being policte by tagging you as insecure. Maybe there a bit nozy by wanting to be in yur business at all costs. You owe no one any explanations and they definitely are not paying your phone bills so they have no say. Ignore it. You're doing well. The devil just wants to distract you because the miracle is at hand. We are praying for you. I love you. Mwah!
Thanks a bunch Benestel. Big hug.

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Pardon the typos girl! That's the wahala with long nails and typing fast. HUGE HUG TO YOU TOO! By the way: Tell them to give thei rnumber first, then you can decide or not if you want to call. Hopefully they are not "insecure"... #peoplehavenoclass
lamour said:
Thanks a bunch Benestel. Big hug.

femi990

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25- 02- 2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
May 20 2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
lamour said:
Hello all,

hi,

Regards
Hi.

Quote Reply Remove

Tnx

Lamour you mean someone sent this to you from this thread??

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
BENESTEL said:
Pardon the typos girl! That's the wahala with long nails and typing fast. HUGE HUG TO YOU TOO! By the way: Tell them to give thei rnumber first, then you can decide or not if you want to call. Hopefully they are not "insecure"... #peoplehavenoclass
It was a Montreal number and I didn't want to post it here.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
femi990 said:
Lamour you mean someone sent this to you from this thread??
The funniest part is this person never posted on this thread. I was sent a PM. I guess this person reads but never contributed to this Accra thread. Anyways.....I wanted to share it on here instead of replying because I had nothing to say.

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Good! My sweet friend: No all inquiries require an answer. If the person means business, they can post it for all of us to see and take it from there. Since they are not "insecure" they should also come out publicacly. That was really not nice of them. At least we all have an idea of teh "invisible" folks who come here. I guess we will all "wisen-up" on what we also disclose. Never know who is reading! You are shielded by God's grace my dear Lamour, God is with you and so are we. We love you!
lamour said:
The funniest part is this person never posted on this thread. I was sent a PM. I guess this person reads but never contributed to this Accra thread. Anyways.....I wanted to share it on here instead of replying because I had nothing to say.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
BENESTEL said:
Good! My sweet friend: No all inquiries require an answer. If the person means business, they can post it for all of us to see and take it from there. Since they are not "insecure" they should also come out publicacly. That was really not nice of them. At least we all have an idea of teh "invisible" folks who come here. I guess we will all "wisen-up" on what we also disclose. Never know who is reading! You are shielded by God's grace my dear Lamour, God is with you and so are we. We love you!
Thank you and thank you @benestel.
I sincerely appreciate all your kind words and I appreciate this thread a lot. The wait is not easy, waiting together with positive vibes and encouragement helps a great deal.
Thank you all
We will all reunite with our loved ones soon, almighty God is our strength and stronghold

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
Wow @Lamour! The wait is turning people into creeps!

***update**** Hubby picked up his passport this afternoon (Ghana time) By Gods Grace, he will land on WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 3th!!

I give God all the praise and the lovely people on this thread!!!

The wait is a killer but victory is sweeter!
You guys will reunite with your love ones soon! AMEN!

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
lamour said:
Thank you and thank you @benestel.
I sincerely appreciate all your kind words and I appreciate this thread a lot. The wait is not easy, waiting together with positive vibes and encouragement helps a great deal.
Thank you all
We will all reunite with our loved ones soon, almighty God is our strength and stronghold

Lamour, It is actually surprising that you could send a chat that was sent to you privately on a thread, I don't know what you intend to achieve by doing that, maybe this kind of responses or the pity party that someone wants to take advantage of you? well from my response to you , it is obvious that I did not take your response on giving your number personal, its your right and no one can ever make you do what you don't want to do, however your posting a private chat on the thread does not show maturity on your part, even though it doesn't bother me. You said what you had to say and that was it.

And for those commenting I want to believe that we all understand English and are able to read and understand my response in the chat without being biased.

Lamour, as you could see from my phone number I live in Montreal and if I had anything to hide as you try to paint on the thread would I have given you my phone number first ? If you look at my time line, I have also been on this thread long enough and have participated as I could, so it just won't be right for you to conclude and make it seem like someone is stalking you.

Well, I will still say thanks to you for you response all the same. And wish you a speedy receipt of your PPR.

Come on, its a very small world we live in and life is far more than all of these .

Have a great day everyone .

Turbo2000

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
DM1: 02-07-2015, IN PROCESS: 09-10-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM2: 12-18-2015
LANDED..........
JAN. 17TH 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Objectively speaking, the person did nothing wrong...the manner you responded not to give out your tel number was very mature and the best thing to do. But publishing the conversation here for everyone to give his / her opinion looks quite immature.
I know many people on this thread won't agree with my divergent opinion, but try to look at this from a different angle.
This is not my thread, but I was tempted to contribute my 5 cents.

Good luck to everyone !!!

lamour said:
Hello all,

hi,

Regards
Hi.

Quote Reply Remove

Tnx