Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
keefaith2 said:
Congrats!!!! @ kpalimeyovo :D

Hello folks! How is it going on? I have a question please...
My current passport will expire on July '16. Not quite sure I can renew it yet. I will be using it for the medicals. Do you think it would add time process if i send the app with the current passp number and if i renew it during the process? (Let's say 1or 2months before expiry, by God's grace, I guess our app would already be Accra office).
So my question is : should I renew before aplying or i can do it during the process without fearing delays?
I think you should wait, I renewed my passport when I was asked to submit for visa. Takes a week to get your passport anyway.

keefaith2

Aug 11, 2015
CADPt said:
I think you should wait, I renewed my passport when I was asked to submit for visa. Takes a week to get your passport anyway.
All right! Thank you for your quick response ;) So are you still waiting for your visa or you're done? Congrats by the way :)

kpalimeyovo

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 3, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 24, 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 2014
Passport Req..
August 19
VISA ISSUED...
September 4
LANDED..........
September 9
lamour said:
You know, I was about posting that I just checked ecas. Status changed to "in process"
I was hoping to see some progress on your file. You've been a big help to others on this thread and I know that you'll be hearing some good news in a few short days.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
keefaith2 said:
Congrats!!!! @ kpalimeyovo :D

Hello folks! How is it going on? I have a question please...
My current passport will expire on July '16. Not quite sure I can renew it yet. I will be using it for the medicals. Do you think it would add time process if i send the app with the current passp number and if i renew it during the process? (Let's say 1or 2months before expiry, by God's grace, I guess our app would already be Accra office).
So my question is : should I renew before aplying or i can do it during the process without fearing delays?
If your application is complete, I would go ahead and send the application with the current passport. While application is in progress in Mississauga, you can then send the renewed passport copy. Better still, renewing the application before applying is the best. Better to have a complete package

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
kpalimeyovo said:
I was hoping to see some progress on your file. You've been a big help to others on this thread and I know that you'll be hearing some good news in a few short days.
Thanks a bunch.
We are all here to help and support each other. The journey is not easy.

kpalimeyovo

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 3, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 24, 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 2014
Passport Req..
August 19
VISA ISSUED...
September 4
LANDED..........
September 9
whitelion said:
Congratulation /kpalimeyovo
Happy for you. I have a question for you. Did you hear anything from Accra since the file has been transfert from Missisauga to Ghana? Did you see any change on the CIC website loging section?
You were talking about ordering the GMCS note. Does that note help you figure out what si going on with your wife s file?
Best regards to you
I did end up making a GCMS application. If nothing else, it confirmed that my wife's file had arrived in Accra. About the same time that I received the GCMS notes, my wife received a request for additional information from Accra. We responded and then about two weeks later, we received the passport demand. I would recommend ordering GCMS notes if you want peace of mind. They are a bit difficult to interpret, but they still put my mind at ease that our application had not been misplaced.

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
Thanks kpalimeyovo for that informations
I already order that GCMS note and I am waiting for it.
Congratulation again for wife PPR.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
kpalimeyovo said:
I did end up making a GCMS application. If nothing else, it confirmed that my wife's file had arrived in Accra. About the same time that I received the GCMS notes, my wife received a request for additional information from Accra. We responded and then about two weeks later, we received the passport demand. I would recommend ordering GCMS notes if you want peace of mind. They are a bit difficult to interpret, but they still put my mind at ease that our application had not been misplaced.
Wow congratulations l am really happy for you because it took you a long time since Oct, victory at the end

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
lamour said:
Thanks a bunch.
We are all here to help and support each other. The journey is not easy.
How are you doing Lamour, l can see they are really working on your stuff for the ecas to change you will get your passport request soon in Jesus name, my ecas still application received but l keep the faith in God for His mercy to the end, we shall all get PPR soon.

I welcome the newbies also, your desire shall be granted in Jesus name

taotaqyakub

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct12 2012
File Transfer...
October 10 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
Nov10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec02 2015
LANDED..........
Dec10 2015
PLs how do I apply for the gcms notes, do I have to print it out or fill it online

taotaqyakub

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct12 2012
File Transfer...
October 10 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
Nov10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec02 2015
LANDED..........
Dec10 2015
taotaqyakub

Ratings: +0

DNA request from a Nigerian
« on: August 13, 2015, 03:04:51 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Am Nigeria applied for Spouse sponsorship by my husband in October 2014 Accra Ghana asked for a DNA in May 2015 for myself 3 of my dependents and my spouse but due to some circumstances I had to go with my last born alone but d result later came or good and was mailed to d embassy but since den have not heard anything from them.my medicals will expire in sept

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
mercyofGod said:
How are you doing Lamour, l can see they are really working on your stuff for the ecas to change you will get your passport request soon in Jesus name, my ecas still application received but l keep the faith in God for His mercy to the end, we shall all get PPR soon.

I welcome the newbies also, your desire shall be granted in Jesus name
MercyofGod I am doing ok. Thanks for asking. How about you. We were not expecting our ecas to change at all. My husband only received the call last week Thursday. We are happy to see the progress and pray to have the goodnews in God's due time.
The documents you sent to Accra, were they faxed or mailed?

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
@/taotaqyakub
Follow the instructions on this vidéo in order to request the GCMS notes
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

Good luck to you

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
lamour said:
MercyofGod I am doing ok. Thanks for asking. How about you. We were not expecting our ecas to change at all. My husband only received the call last week Thursday. We are happy to see the progress and pray to have the goodnews in God's due time.
The documents you sent to Accra, were they faxed or mailed?
I am doing good also, trusting God for the good news, l mailed the documents by DHL and it was delivered last Thursday but l am not happy with the way Accra VO handle things because there is no confirmation of receipt when you send something to their office, l also sent them email twice to let them know the requested doc have been sent but l did not get any response yet, so for real l am trusting God for His mercy at the end.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
mercyofGod said:
I am doing good also, trusting God for the good news, l mailed the documents by DHL and it was delivered last Thursday but l am not happy with the way Accra VO handle things because there is no confirmation of receipt when you send something to their office, l also sent them email twice to let them know the requested doc have been sent but l did not get any response yet, so for real l am trusting God for His mercy at the end.
I agree with you. It's very sad to be kept in the dark. When I scanned them my flight details to and fro Nigeria, I did receive confirmation. I am sure you will hear from them soonest. Usually, on this thread, when Accra request document, it takes within 2 weeks to hear from them. Emails seems to be sent out most Fridays. That's my observation, not official.