+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

obannobi

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Happy holidays Ghanaboy, I hope that you will be joining us here before November. Accra picked up my package on Friday, now I will wait for who knows how long but all I can do now is to wait for them. I applied for GMC notes for a whole now as well.

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hi Ghanaboy, Obannobi, Iwodamiorie, Obrinicoco and all the wonderful people on this forum. Hope everyone is doing great? Thank you Ghanaboy for the info on the holiday in Accra. Is it just for today alone or tomorrow as well? I have scanned the document requested from me to accra this past monday but have not heard from them as of yet. It is just a page that is why I sent it scanned, but I have not heard from them if they received it or accept it scanned or not. Does this silence means good news? I am also thinking of mailing it to them too because I'm worried if they accepted it, but they ought to. Should I send them an email asking them if they got it? Should I also mail it as well but although it cost much by UPS and its just a page of paper. Please your suggestion is needed. Thanks to you all..

Obrunicoco

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-14
Doc's Request.
20-08-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-14
File Transfer...
SA 09-06-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
Hi everyone, our update is that we have finally acquired the police check from the UK. My husband is travelling to Ghana this week and will mail the additional documents to the embassy in Accra. Hopefully we will have everything processed within a month after that!

Good luck everyone,

Obrunicoco

obannobi

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Macus, good to hear from you. I will advise you to be patient, it is all good in honesty.I mailed my documents from Dubai and it took 3 days for them to pick it up. In the next 3 weeks you will get a passport request notification mark my word. I can see light at the end of tunnel, we are so so close my brother.Macus I see both of us getting passport request before 29th of this month.Start polishing your passport and travel bag.

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
obannobi said:
Macus, good to hear from you. I will advise you to be patient, it is all good in honesty.I mailed my documents from Dubai and it took 3 days for them to pick it up. In the next 3 weeks you will get a passport request notification mark my word. I can see light at the end of tunnel, we are so so close my brother.Macus I see both of us getting passport request before 29th of this month.Start polishing your passport and travel bag.
Lol,polishing?

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Thank you so much Obannobi and Ghanaboy for your response and your positive words. I truly appreciate it. Do you think I should also mail the document to them? I already scanned it already but didn't hear from them if they received it, or if they would want me to send it mailed. But they didn't tell me how to send it and so I just assumed they accept scanned copy. Should I send them an email to ask if they got it and if it is ok I sent it scanned. Although I feel that since I did not hear from them, its a good sign. I guess if it wasn't ok with them that I scanned it, they would have written me back to let me know, although I still have about 2weeks to the deadline date given to me to submit it. Please what do you think???

obannobi

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
In my humble opinion, I think that you should not waste your money mailing it again, since you scanned it Initially.If I were you to satisfy the curiosity of my mind, I would resend the scanned copy with a short and brief note after your information. My email will be a follow up one. Dear officer what ever the initial is, please acknowledge my attached scanned requested copy, please advise if this is accepted by your standard or should I still mail it. I bet you that all she/he will do is to respond by saying that is all good and that you will hear from us shortly. I emailed them regarding my posted mail to Accra, they just got back to me today after 6 days. Macus, remember my time prediction of month end,You are so so close and your visa is ready or nearly ready as we speak.

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Obannobi, you are indeed a special person. I claim all news of joy this month as you have wished me. Thank you so much and I pray that your case will be good news and joy all the way. Just to satisfy the curiosity of my mind, I would resend the scanned copy with a short and brief note to them. Thank you so much once again. I'm truly grateful for your response and best wishes. Your words lift my spirit and gives me so much hope and joy. Thank you, Thank you and Thank you. Stay blessed. I will always keep you posted. Bye for now!

obannobi

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hello everyone, I hope that we are all doing great today. I recieved my GCMS note today, I am trying to find out where the information regarding interview or negative comments might be.What are the indications of bad notes?

Obrunicoco

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-14
Doc's Request.
20-08-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-14
File Transfer...
SA 09-06-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
Hi Obannobi, What are the GCMS notes like? I have ordered mine and they will probably arrive in 2 weeks or so. Are they easy to understand? Do you feel like you have learned anything?

obannobi

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
It shows comprehensive dealings with the immigration. Mine indicated that no issues or concerns from both Canada and Accra. It shows summary history of your immigration processes including calls made to and messages from them. The last page is summary of your current application. Basically, the evidence on file , they will break it down a bit with sufficient and no evidence produced.They mentioned on mine expected review date and document submission request time frame.It was nothing special.

obannobi

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Congrats Hoynn, when is the visa expire date, did it concur with your medical?Also, was their any request before your passport? Your timeline is gone.

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request