Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
Thank you obronibini I printed the form :)

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
Congratulations to all who have had passports requested and good luck to all waiting. I continue to pray for everyone! God is great!!

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Obrunicoco said:
Hey everyone.My husband's friend was quoted $200 USD for a police check in Accra. According to the CIC website it is $120. I believe this guy is definitely lying. What did everyone else pay? And how much dash did you pay to get it faster? Times are tough in Ghana and obviously everyone is trying to make some extra money by being the middle man!
that's so much , i know you pay in dollars and it more than people living here pay but I suggest you call them to see , too bad I won't be going that direction coz am busy I would have crossed checked for you . Don't waste time on that though , find a way to get this done with ASAP .if he's lying he won't have that chance again to lie so take it as his reward lol , I tiped 15 cedis to get it faster in few days . There's a lady at the office where you take pics , tell her it an emergency and you need her help , she will direct you to the type writer at the top floor. And you are good to go . All the best :)

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
NKT0817 said:
Thank you obronibini I printed the form :)
you are welcome anytime :)

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
the begining of the week looks very promising,am enjoying the calmness of it,hope it comes with good news from cic
have a fruitful week friends of accra thread

miss omah

Aug 21, 2014
Hi everyone, am new here. I had my interview last week with my family in Accra. I answered all the questions asked except one which I failed. I was told to go and that they will get back to me although they still had my documents for further investigation.. Now am kinda scared. I don't know what to expect.. Any encouragement?

Marco4

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
July 4, 2014
AOR Received.
April 5, 2014
File Transfer...
April 10, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 13, 2014
LANDED..........
October
miss omah said:
Hi everyone, am new here. I had my interview last week with my family in Accra. I answered all the questions asked except one which I failed. I was told to go and that they will get back to me although they still had my documents for further investigation.. Now am kinda scared. I don't know what to expect.. Any encouragement?
I don't think they will refuse you for getting one question wrong. Their decision is based on all the evidence they have on your application. They also know people get nervous at interviews.
I wish you all the best.

Marco4

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
July 4, 2014
AOR Received.
April 5, 2014
File Transfer...
April 10, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 13, 2014
LANDED..........
October
Unbelievable! Just got a passport request from Accra! I'm so happy. I pray everyone waiting for good news from Accra will get their's soon.

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
Marco4 said:
Unbelievable! Just got a passport request from Accra! I'm so happy. I pray everyone waiting for good news from Accra will get their's soon.
Congrates ,it's wonderful to feel u
Keep the fire burning

Marco4

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
July 4, 2014
AOR Received.
April 5, 2014
File Transfer...
April 10, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 13, 2014
LANDED..........
October
Ghanaboy said:
Congrates ,it's wonderful to feel u
Keep the fire burning
Thank you so much, I appreciate it. Your's will come soon by the special grace of God.

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hi everyone. Thank God for the good news on everyone who received their passport request this week. Please I need all your help now because I'm really confused. I just received this email from Accra office today to send the following informations..

Based on the evidence that you provided I am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

In order to come to a final determination in your case I will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage.

In addition please provide;

· Your Sponsors Personal Information Form
· Your Sponsors Immigration and Refugee Board Reasons and Decisions
· Your Sponsors Inland Canada Application
· Please provide details of the progession of your relationship with your sponsor.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Please what does this mean??? I got married January and we filed in April. We submitted pictures, chats and every emails to them. Why this email from them? What do I do because my wife has been crying since morning. Please advice me. Thank you all so much.

Obrunicoco

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-14
Doc's Request.
20-08-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-14
File Transfer...
SA 09-06-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
Congrats MArco4!!!!

Obrunicoco

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-14
Doc's Request.
20-08-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-14
File Transfer...
SA 09-06-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
Hi macus,

How much proof did you provide? You need a lot. I submitted over 500 pages of photos, messages and other proof such as proof of living together, flights to see each other etc. Is there anything that may seem suspicious to them? If you haven't spent much time physically in the same country, they may think you are marrying just for immigration reasons.

Send as much proof as possible also add as many letters of support as you can. Anyone who knows that your relationship is genuine....parents, colleagues, etc ask them to write a letter to immigration and include these in your evidence. We submitted 15 of these letters.

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
macus said:
Hi everyone. Thank God for the good news on everyone who received their passport request this week. Please I need all your help now because I'm really confused. I just received this email from Accra office today to send the following informations..

Based on the evidence that you provided I am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

In order to come to a final determination in your case I will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage.

· Please provide details of the progession of your relationship with your sponsor.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time.

Please what does this mean??? I got married January and we filed in April. We submitted pictures, chats and every emails to them. Why this email from them? What do I do because my wife has been crying since morning. Please advice me. Thank you all so much.

Marcus please dnt get frustrated over this email,it's just how the vo feel about ur application,i will urge u to calm down,shoulder to shoulder we shall help u gather all the necessary docs to them so u can be free,so please relax for now,

U need recent chats to prove ur relationship is still ongoing
She will have to send her traveling pass,i mean tickets and others to prove that she visits u,and please u will need 2 or three people to write a concent letter to attest the authenticity of ur relationship,and u are also fortunate that they have requested for some docs so please gather them asap and mail it

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
macus said:

wow sorry man , calm your wife down and tell her you guys need to be strong as ever to be able to win this battle , as stated in the letter they do not believe your relationship is a real one so they need you to give them reasons to believe it for real , send all those refugee stuff mentioned , I don't really know what those are , did your wide or you calm refugee? Or tried to gain status through that ? Do you guys know what those informations are ? Send more chats from after you sent the application , joint accounts, pictures , evidence travel or visits , pictures with each others family, wedding , engagements , trips together , anything that shows you guys depend on each other , etc . If I may ask how did you guys meet and how long did it take for proposal and marriage ? Was there a wedding ? How many people attended ? Reception? If it was a small wedding explain why , if your families didn't attend explain why they couldn't , what religion are you guys from ? Is there any age gap ? How many times did you meet before getting marriage ? Am trying to think of everything I can to help . Try to gather as many evidence as you can , get your families or whoever know you as couple to write letters attesting to your relationship . You guys should pray too , all hope is not lost yet. Get a good lawyer if you can and take time to carefully select as many evidence as you can . My thoughts and prayers are with you guys . All the best